Hi guys,

I've purchased a few of these boxes and overall they're working OK.

However, I've found a few quirks and was wondering if there are any fixes/workarounds that I've missed:

- In DOL2, the EPG (mostly) loads, but the program description is always garbled. Any way to fix this or load EPG info manually?
- In DOL2, is there a way to add multiple PLAYLISTS (not MAC portals)? Currently, I can load several MAC portals, but I only see one spot for playlists.
- Is there a different IPTV player that allows recording, preferably with working remote control usage? I haven't found one that allows recording.
- On this box, VOD with NFPS is horrible. I only see a couple of different TV shows (Lucifer, etc), and search/filter doesn't work for TV or movies. Any fix for this?
- Any way to backup the box's settings and/or portal setup and transfer them to the other boxes? It's a PIA to have to copy settings to multiple boxes when I change something. Would be so much easier if you could transfer the box settings and portal settings, then just update the portal login on the new box. I've seen some IPTV apps allow backup/restore, but I don't see it in DOL2 or for the box settings.

When using the Air sync app in "mirror control" mode (so you can watch TV), how do you change channels/get the guide? I can't figure it out. I know you can go back out to the remote controller side and type in channel numbers, but that's not useful unless you can see the TV screen while you are using it. Doesn't help if you're out on the deck and don't have the channels memorized - LOL.

TIA for any tips or workarounds. Didn't want to start a new thread for each question.