Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

*** New Release *** IPTVXtra + IPTVXtra Context Media Info + Kens13 Repository

** New Releases ***

repository.kens13-1.0.0
    context.IPTVXtra.mediainfo-1.0.0
    plugin.video.IPTVXtra-2.2.2

*** (If you have a MAC# linked to your account, you must Remove it so your account is Playlist Access Method ) ***

*Small changes in IPTVXtra v.2.2.2
    - Multiple Channel Categories Added (HD, SD, Eng -English, Esp -Spanish)
    Example: Select Eng will omit all Spanish & Internationals

***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR

*Release IPTVXtra Media Info v.1.0.0
    Will take your Selection from a list and get Metadata information from tmdb and other sources, and Display it for you.
    You can get the Summary description of the item, the cast bio. etc, and play movie Trailers and other features.
    - Adds a context Menu Item that can be used from VOD listings, EPG /Channel Guide, and the Favorites List.

*Release repository.kens13 v.1.0.0
    By installing the Repository, you can Install or Update your existing Addons.
    Any changes will automatically get updated to your system upon startup.

Download the Repository zip file from the link below.
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jg045rogrocuxt4/repository.Kens13-1.0.0.zip/file
    Open KODI and go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Zip.
    Browse to the location of the downloaded zip file (repository.kens13-1.0.0.zip) and click to install.
    Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository.
    Scroll down to Kens Kodi Repository and click to open selection directory.

Click Video Add-ons/ - (IPTVXtra) to Update your existing, or Install initial, version of IPTVXtra Video Add-on.

Click Context Menus/ - (Media Info) to Install the IPTVXtra Media Info Add-on.
    * A number of dependency plugins will load, so wait until it says "Media Info Add-on installed".
    ** I forgot to include a KODI Reboot routine, so you have to close and re-open KODI, to load the context menu items, in the System.

Other Items and Extras will be added to the Repo Soon.

*** Skin.IPTVXtra Release v1.0.2 Based on Confluence but Enables Colored EPG genres and small preview window (preview is Work in Progress).
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/1op9584o7ew14bo/skin.iptvxtra-1.0.2.zip/file
    (Download zip file, then system settings/ addons/ Install from zip).

**KNOWN BUGS (or forgotten Install routines)

>For IPTVXtra:

*** If Installing on Kodi and PVR IPTV Simple client has never been Enabled, there is no initial settings file for IPTV Simple, therefore when performing Auto-Settings of the PVR from IPTVXtra, it will not work because it has no PVR Settings file to access.
    - Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple client
    - Click Configure
    - Click Defaults then OK or Done to save the default Settings
    - Click Enable (this will generate a blank Settings file).

>For IPTVXtra Media Info:
    - You need to restart Kodi after installing for the Context Menu's to properly load. (I forgot to include a message).
    - If you have Chappai or Wraith addons installed, they have to be uninstalled along with their modified version of ExtendedInfo Script (Program addon).
    *(This modified ExtendedInfo script addon will conflict with the installation of the real ExtendedInfo script from the Kodi approved Repository causing a dependency install failure)

Any problems, ...you know where to find me!
    Enjoy.
    /kens
    Last edited by kens; 10-18-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Skin addon release - color EPG genres

Bullwhale
    Thanks Kens

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    ** New Releases ***

repository.kens13-1.0.0
    context.IPTVXtra.mediainfo-1.0.0
    plugin.video.IPTVXtra-2.2.2

*Small changes in IPTVXtra v.2.2.2
    - Multiple Channel Categories Added (HD, SD, Eng -English, Esp -Spanish)
    Example: Select Eng will omit all Spanish & Internationals

***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR

*Release IPTVXtra Media Info v.1.0.0
    Will take your Selection from a list and get Metadata information from tmdb and other sources, and Display it for you.
    You can get the Summary description of the item, the cast bio. etc, and play movie Trailers and other features.
    - Adds a context Menu Item that can be used from VOD listings, EPG /Channel Guide, and the Favorites List.

*Release repository.kens13 v.1.0.0
    By installing the Repository, you can Install or Update your existing Addons.
    Any changes will automatically get updated to your system upon startup.

Download the Repository zip file from the link below.
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jg045rogrocuxt4/repository.Kens13-1.0.0.zip/file
    Open KODI and go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Zip.
    Browse to the location of the downloaded zip file (repository.kens13-1.0.0.zip) and click to install.
    Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository.
    Scroll down to Kens Kodi Repository and click to open selection directory.

Click Video Add-ons/ - (IPTVXtra) to Update your existing, or Install initial, version of IPTVXtra Video Add-on.

Click Context Menus/ - (Media Info) to Install the IPTVXtra Media Info Add-on.
    * A number of dependency plugins will load, so wait until it says "Media Info Add-on installed".
    ** I forgot to include a KODI Reboot routine, so you have to close and re-open KODI, to load the context menu items, in the System.

Other Items and Extras will be added to the Repo Soon.

Any problems, ...you know where to find me!
    Enjoy.
    /kens
    A big THANKS kens for this latest and all the work you do. You da Man!

Bulletproof
    Kens, you never stop. Many thanks bro. You are the best... andkaal

TV Addicted
    XLNT as usual... Can you have multiple groups on the main TV screen or only switch from one group to another on the manage group screen? EX: English & HD

Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    XLNT as usual... Can you have multiple groups on the main TV screen or only switch from one group to another on the manage group screen? EX: English & HD
    No, Sorry.
    Just 1 Group right now.
    Future update will have you select what groups you dont want, so Ex; No Spanish & No Internationals & No Adult.

Note: If using a mouse, from the EPG guide or Channel list screen, go to Left Border and Click Channel Groups then select your group.
    If using a remote, you have to be in the Channel List, then press and hold select button to get the context menu.

/kens
    Last edited by kens; 08-13-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Slick Kens!! Tried the Track Manager tab but does not work.

1. Authorized Trakt to Wraith
    2. TRIED to authorize Trakt to Chappa'al but I get an error. Was able to authorize Trakt (outside of settings), but cannot Authenticate Trakt.
    I can access Trakt lists, but cannot access my personal collections.
    3. Again entered the Trakt Manager tab in IPTVxtra, but still nothing happens.
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 08-13-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Slick Kens!! Tried the Track Manager tab but does not work.

1. Authorized Trakt to Wraith
    2. TRIED to authorize Trakt to Chappa'al but I get an error. Was able to authorize Trakt (outside of settings), but cannot Authenticate Trakt.
    I can access Trakt lists, but cannot access my personal collections.
    3. Again entered the Trakt Manager tab in IPTVxtra, but still nothing happens.
    That Wraith and Chappa'al Addon Screws up my addon and many others.
    It requires Extendedinfo script addon which is a Kodi certified Addon.
    Only problem is, they wrote there own script with the exact name and it overwrites the Kodi Addon, which is a no-no!.
    So far that is the only Addon that causes problems.
    /kens

What I needed from your media setup was to be able to look at the VOD list, find a movie I liked and add it to my Trakt movie collection.
    The Trakt Manager link does not work in your addon, but I found a work around. I was finally able to Authenticate Trakt in Chapa'al. I did it by opening the context menu of for the movie, and hit the 'Add to Playlist' function. It then asked for Chapa'al Authentication, which worked this time. Now, when I find a cool movie in the VOD
    playlist, I add the IPTVextra link in the context menu. Then click on the Chapa'al tab, and the movie shows up in Chapa'al. Then I open the context menu and hit
    'Add to Playlist'. It adds it to a movie list in Trakt. Then I can go to any addon that interfaces with Trakt, and find the movie in the list I had created. At that point,
    with the movie, now being in Trakt, I can open the context menu on the movie, and hit 'Trak Manager'. Then I can add the movie to my Trak collection
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 08-15-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Cool.
    A lot of work..., but cool!

*BTW...It works for me, but I have the Kodi Extendedinfo Script, not the "Hacked" Script that gets installed with Wraith/Chap.(I am assuming that is your problem!).
    When the IPTVXtra MediaInfo Window opens, you click Manage, Add to Trakt Watchlist, then it asks to download Trakt List Manager Addon.
    After it downloads, it asks you for your User id etc.
    I dont have an account so i just exited assuming the rest will work as designed.

Just FYI
    /kens

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast