I am sure this issue has nothing to do with my Z7+ but after doing a lot of reading and coming up empty and since this is the box I am using I will post it here.

I recently purchased a Z7+. I was using the Buzz boxes before so this is what caught my attention. I noticed a lot of buffering with the Z7. (using the same iptv service and ISP on the Buzz, no issues)

Short story. Every time I reboot my modem and then run a Speedtest on my Z7 I get close to 100 mbps (which Is what my speed should be through my ISP). There is no to little buffering.

A day or so goes by and I notice a lot of buffering and then I do a speedtest and my speed is at 20-30 mbps (depending on the time of day). I reboot the router and back to 100 mbps.

The router is a year old, and just updated the firmware for it. When I do a speed test on my pc hardwired to the router I consistently get 100 mbps. When I do the speedtest on the Z7 hardwired to the router like I mentioned above I don't even get close to 100 mbps unless I do a speed test right after a modem reboot.

I don't even know if this makes sense to anyone I need a starting a point.