Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Angry IKS66 mac address does not work

Hi my friends im pist with my re seller account i renew the credit on some routes for some clients and im getting issues to validate the mac,i try reset also generate new MAC address and the same Issue how can a sell something that the system doesn't give you and advice before that the mac already exist or is being used. Im guesting new mac and still i get STB Blocked. i have several client complaining also i got an issue that every past a day the a valid mac gets blocked i had to generate new mac for a client.
    this is happens with this server s1.iptv66.tv can someone advice me what to do.

delete Mac address.
    change portal
    reset
    return previous portal
    add Mac address
    Reset done

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mameyo1 View Post
    delete Mac address.
    change portal
    reset
    return previous portal
    add Mac address
    Reset done
    having same problem this did not work for me

Junoir Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by pokey2929 View Post
    having same problem this did not work for me
    I have done everything and i having complain with the clients saying that the STB is blocked im tiered of resetting changing mac ID y have 5 account having the problem and the time is still running i mean accounts are active what is the problem????

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    things to try....
    -change server URL Portal (do this at server website)
    -use the complete Portal URL
    -remove credentials from the server setup menu
    -reset iptv at website

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ut-Credentials

I strongly suspect that these issues are arising due to something with your ISP or some where along them lines.
    The server is not blocking any IPs or any server codes or MACs (unless that MAC is already in use).

Changing the Portal usually works to fix it, but then there are reports that after a time the new portal is blocked as well and another portal change needs to be done.
    This sounds an awful lot like something is affecting the connection at the ISP end of things.

Concerning the MAC, you do not have to let the website generate you a MAC.. You can use other means, as shown in the linked thread below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15280-MAC-generater

Or you can simply create one yourself, as long it has the correct 6 digit prefix and all 12 digits must be from A to F and or from 0 to 9

And has correct format...

-correct-
    00:1a:78:1f:2f:3f

-incorrect-
    00-1a-78-1f-2f-3f
    00,1a,78,1f,2f,3f
    00 1a 78 1f 2f 3f

If you are using a Dreamlink or a Buzz or a Global or an Avov receiver then the MAC is the receiver's iptv application's MAC
    That MAC is the one needed and is shown on the underside of the receiver on a sticker or in the iptv application's menus or possibly in other menus as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    At service website, remove/delete any excisting MAC that may be attached (record it someplace first thou).
    Select a Playlist.. m3u Generic Plus list.

Open Playlist URL that appears there and an M3U file download should appear.
    If that is appearing then you are connecting to server thru a working portal. If it does not appear then try changing the portal again and try the Playlist download again. If it eventually works and a Playlist appears, then reset your MAC and do an IPTV Reset and check results on your receiver (STB)
    (you can delete the Playlist download or follow thru with the download and keep that Playlist for future use).
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-NFPS-Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by mameyo1 View Post
    delete Mac address.
    change portal
    reset
    return previous portal
    add Mac address
    Reset done

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-18-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    things to try....
    -change server URL Portal (do this at server website)
    -use the complete Portal URL
    -remove credentials from the server setup menu
    -reset iptv at website

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ut-Credentials

I strongly suspect that these issues are arising due to something with your ISP or some where along them lines.
    The server is not blocking any IPs or any server codes or MACs (unless that MAC is already in use).

Changing the Portal usually works to fix it, but then there are reports that after a time the new portal is blocked as well and another portal change needs to be done.
    This sounds an awful lot like something is affecting the connection at the ISP end of things.

Concerning the MAC, you do not have to let the website generate you a MAC.. You can use other means, as shown in the linked thread below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15280-MAC-generater

Or you can simply create one yourself, as long it has the correct 6 digit prefix and all 12 digits must be from A to F and or from 0 to 9

And has correct format...

-correct-
    00:1a:78:1f:2f:3f

-incorrect-
    00-1a-78-1f-2f-3f
    00,1a,78,1f,2f,3f
    00 1a 78 1f 2f 3f

If you are using a Dreamlink or a Buzz or a Global or an Avov receiver then the MAC is the receiver's iptv application's MAC
    That MAC is the one needed and is shown on the underside of the receiver on a sticker or in the iptv application's menus or possibly in other menus as well.
    I FIX the problem went to https://iks66.tv/main/search through each route i swapped the portal something that i can not do from my re seller account and i reset the MAC again and it works i was able to solve the problem. this is not my ISP it is a bug in the re seller panel.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gams007 View Post
    swapped the portal something that i can not do from my re seller account.
    This is not my ISP it is a bug in the re seller panel.
    In the past, were you ever able to change that portal thru your account panel ?
    I will report this if it stopped working.

Changing the portal was not what i was refering to when I commented on the ISP thing. It was the 'Blocked' thing that I was referencing.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by gams007 View Post
    I FIX the problem went to https://iks66.tv/main/search through each route i swapped the portal something that i can not do from my re seller account and i reset the MAC again and it works i was able to solve the problem. this is not my ISP it is a bug in the re seller panel.
    Yep, the reset only works on this page.
    https://iks66.tv/main/search

regular panel does not work.

TV Addicted
    I have one week without service, and when I finally got it yesterday and today and my box is blocked again. What is the problem with the services?

Junoir Member

Your stb its block call the provider

Im having same issue, i have done everything, from deleting mac address, reset, ad mac, generate new portal, change route, and still nothings works, everyday i have about 10 clients with same issue, nothing works, it allows them to use the tv for the day and following day its same issue, STB its block, its getting worse, it has been like this for the past week and a half, NO ONE ITS GIVING ME AND ANSWER,.. I'm spending hours in the computer every night trying to make the STB block work for the day.. it has to be a bug, i have over 120 customers and only 10 are having same issue, also the problem happens when the subscription its over and i add a new credit,, few days later the STB gets block

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast