Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    skill-less nob0dy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Off The Grid
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    XRS4900. Do they load different?
    Load different or easier you mean ? I " think" they're both pretty much the same basic instructions " maybe " they look different but they're both very simple .....



    Crazed posted instructions , General ones ...


    I really don't know , maybe he does ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

  2. #12
    Super Modz crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13,386
    Rep Power
    361
    yes, the xrs4900 does have apps onboard that will load apk files.
    Check my post from above at post #6

  3. #13
    skill-less nob0dy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Off The Grid
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    There are some 'remote' channels seen thru liveTV
    These channels are not hosted on the papiao servers. In fact you can view these channels without having a papiao active account(code). But you'd need the channel access first in order to get the channel info in order to view it outside of papaio code. So you\d need a papiao code in order to access the channel info
    THe PPV channels are like this , and many more.

    kinda a Catch 22 situation
    yeah i like it .... LoL
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

  4. #14
    'since the night before last
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    yes, the xrs4900 does have apps onboard that will load apk files.
    Check my post from above at post #6
    Thank you, great reply, I appreciate it.

  5. #15
    Renaissance Man Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    68
    The main benefit of using KODI with IPTVXtra2 video add-on, is for access "extreme" to all the VOD items available to you.
    knowing what is in there is useless with the tools available, since the Genres are not complete (ie; missing sci-fi etc.), and all have only 1 category (Drama only, instead of Crime/ Drama/ Thriller).
    With Kodi you can load all Titles into the database and use TMdb or other Information providers, to load lots of data about each item, then it compiles it into usable functions for you to access.
    Features like
    -Sets (James Bond 007 Set (Every 007 item in VOD).
    -Cast (Sean Connery (Every selection with Sean Connery as a cast member))
    -Extended Genres (Fantasy, sci-fi, Animation, Documentary, War, Sports, etc)
    -Multiple Ratings
    -Watch Trailers
    ...and so on.

    So if you are using Playlist access with your account, you can use any other app for TV, then use KODI for VOD and PPV access features.
    /Shooty

  6. #16
    'since the night before last
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    The main benefit of using KODI with IPTVXtra2 video add-on, is for access "extreme" to all the VOD items available to you.
    knowing what is in there is useless with the tools available, since the Genres are not complete (ie; missing sci-fi etc.), and all have only 1 category (Drama only, instead of Crime/ Drama/ Thriller).
    With Kodi you can load all Titles into the database and use TMdb or other Information providers, to load lots of data about each item, then it compiles it into usable functions for you to access.
    Features like
    -Sets (James Bond 007 Set (Every 007 item in VOD).
    -Cast (Sean Connery (Every selection with Sean Connery as a cast member))
    -Extended Genres (Fantasy, sci-fi, Animation, Documentary, War, Sports, etc)
    -Multiple Ratings
    -Watch Trailers
    ...and so on.

    So if you are using Playlist access with your account, you can use any other app for TV, then use KODI for VOD and PPV access features.
    /Shooty
    Great post maybe some day I'll be able to do the things that you stated.

  7. #17
    skill-less nob0dy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Off The Grid
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Great post maybe some day I'll be able to do the things that you stated.
    Have you checked out this area ? -> IPTVXtra
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

  8. #18
    Renaissance Man Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    68
    Here is a link to some usage pics;

    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q61...l_and_use_pics
    /Shooty

  9. #19
    'since the night before last
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    Have you checked out this area ? -> IPTVXtra
    No but I plan on checking it out now!

    Thank you

  10. #20
    'since the night before last
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    33
    Thank you.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •