Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    It just show you what kind of control they have on us and that's part I'm afraid of .

That video posted is of a preacher out of Calgary Alberta Canada
    It is the second time the preacher has been visited by health safety worker and the cops. It is also the second time a video was posted and in both videos the preacher has exploded with words and terms that should not be repeated.
    In my opinion the preacher went too far with what he said. He thinks he scared them away with his words, but do not be surprised to see this church also locked up and probably before this coming next weekend.

And again, his words which I would not repeat will not help his cause nor help any of us Canadians. No matter what anyone's thoughts are on all of this, this preacher is not a role model to look up upon.
    He is supposed to be thou and there are many many people that listen to him and take his words as gospel. He has enticed people to put the cops and governments into a group worse then the evil of World War II
    How that helps any Canadian, I do not know.

Do not get me wrong. I agree that the cops and government officials are not doing things right, not at all..... but what that preacher did and said is not what we need to see or happen.He does not speak for me..I am a Canadian citizen.

In my view it would not hurt my feelings or go against my thoughts of free speech or any of that to see this preacher gagged,,, the Preacher should not have exploded like he did and with the words that he used. And he did it twice in the last couple of weeks with the same foul evil words and terms spewed out of his mouth.
    Holding his Church services with over capacity crowds will prove to have him and his church shut down and locked up... Them cops did not get scared away as he or others may think. They are re-grouping and next time they will come with padlocks ... The government and the city of Calgary are not gonna allow him to carry on, no matter what he spews out of his foul mouth !

Yes I said it. He is foul and that is especially bad for a man in his position.
    He has not improved his stance , if anything he has harmed it and harmed the way people look at other Canadians as a whole.

The head doctor representing British Columbia Canada, recently had her name painted on a wall in Vancouver with the same foul evil words as the preacher used, painted beside her name.
    What does that tell us ?
    It is not good at all and this will get worse with possibly great harm coming to innocent people.
    Thnx to some people and what they spew forth from their mouths, like that Preacher did.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-26-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    The inmates are running the asylum
    ― some guy

Nascar Pool Diecast Two Time Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lol, Did He Learn from Reverend Wright...?!?
    WWJD...?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Lol, Did He Learn from Reverend Wright...?!?
    no one should learn from Reverend Wright. Absolutely no one.
    And that is the concern, isn't it .
    ― some guy

I'd say I was seriously surprised at the venom the vid link I posted spewed; dude was very confrontational and aggressive. Regardless, he is exercising his right to free speech and I agree, he is most definitely not a "role model". He is a sign of the times we are in if we keep letting "issues" divide us the people and most importantly, us the taxpayers to the point where we see peeps with different views as the enemy.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    a sign of the times we are in if we keep letting "issues" divide us the people and most importantly, us the taxpayers to the point where we see peeps with different views as the enemy.
    very profound and very true my friend.
    I try not adding to it all but some things just set me over the edge... its a long way down once we fall off that edge
    ― some guy

There has been some reactions.

Seems the City of Calgary held a 'private' Hearing in front of a Judge.
    Our Preacher's lawyer was not invited nor were they notified of this Hearing.
    The ruling is that now the Health Safety officials will be legally allowed to enter and disturb any church gathering weather services are underway or not. The cops are allowed to assist in this , which means they also can enter and arrest and charge the Preacher and or anyone else seen to be breaking the restriction laws.

This Hearing seems to have been on or about April 23rd.
    It is a step backwards for our Civil rights, indeed !

I am not sure of all the details but seems things are not good as to Civil Rights being stomped on just a little bit more.

I did say that the cops would be back after a re-group and they'd be back with padlocks. I was not exactly correct , because they not only will have padlocks but they will have arrest warrants for the preacher and any parishioner whom they think needs arresting.
    And they WILL enter the Church during this weekend's services.

Not exactly the outcome we the people wanted to see... but as I said the Preacher did not scare away the Cops with his foul words and breaking restriction laws/mandates, he made things worse for himself and for others in this same situation.

The law makers have essentially thrown out the rules and made new ones !!

We are not in Kansas anymore Toedo !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-30-2021 at 03:47 AM.
    ― some guy

Pastor from Edmonton had his first day in court today.
    The case is estimated to last a few days, maybe 4 or 5 days.

The link below leads to the Defense Lawyer's website. It is a perspective taken before court date. The article is dated April 30
    Justice Center for Constitutional Freedoms, John Carpay, President.

Code:
    https://www.jccf.ca/trial-of-pastor-james-coates-to-proceed-in-edmonton-may-3/
    The trial went forward today and with Coates to take the Stand.
    I heard all this on my local radio station this morning.

I checked the available sources which reported on today's trial and most were quite bias in their reporting. The Calgary Sun may be the least bias in their reporting... so the link below details the points made in today's trial.
    Code:
    https://calgarysun.com/news/local-news/edmonton-trial-begins-for-gracelife-church-pastor-charged-with-ignoring-covid-19-health-rules/wcm/a0ea5cb3-3926-46e7-8d83-af3d9fcd0579
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-04-2021 at 06:27 AM.
    ― some guy

I had a conversation with a couple people the other day about such things as to why spoken words can be criminal.

Getting back to that Calgary preacher and him putting the cops in the same group as nazi hitler monsters, does mean something and the results can be deadly.

Just recently a NYC woman after ranting about the police, got in her car and proceeded to run down and kill a NYC police officer.
    This woman had no prior run in with the Police, at least nothing recent. She is on Social Media alot (she even has her own podcast) and she reads and sees things like what this preacher had said.

I am not blaming the preacher for this , heavens no... but proclaiming that the police are no better then the nazi monsters from WW2, then people do tend to believe it, especially when it becomes the norm to say and hear such evil things.

That officer is dead.
    That woman's life is over.

Tell me words mean nothing

In my view, Pastor Coates is a hero. He did not allow himself or anyone in his congregation to call out the Police or the Health officials.
    The Pastor even spent time in jail, but did he spew out evil words towards anyone? Nope.
    Perhaps that Calgary preacher should take notice
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-04-2021 at 06:27 PM.
    ― some guy

Many Preachers do put Christianity in a bad light.....Rev Wright ...Benni Hinn...Jimmy Swagert... Jim and Tammy bakker ......many others...plus hollywood always seems to make christian preachers into weirdos or lunatics ...this guy has his foot in his mouth and should have used the teachings of Christ as his sword....not his mouth

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast