Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Buzz tv on firestick

Add your original tv remote to firestick. if you could see tv control has color button red green orange blue...blue is to change mac address. Samsung control works for firestick.
    Q: how do I download Buzztv app ?
    A: Download Filelinked and Filelinked code is 32364318. Once logged in look for buzz tv app.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

quick update. its been working only on fire stick 4k only. I tried on others but does not work.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

ok after decompiling I found API level was not compatible. need to change from 23 to 22 then recompile again

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    WTG Ryu, Love the Details as that is what Really Helps People out...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

ok after change minsdk version 23 to 22, parsing error is gone and app started to install however it ends up app not installed. whats missing now? need some more troubleshooting and modification probably

Junoir Member
    Great post ryu.
    The apk version 1.5 works fine but missing lots features
    Samsung ir remotes I tried 3 different ones on a firetv and color buttons worked thanx. Tried a few generic Bluetooth air remotes and keyboards no luck with color buttons

As for v2 of this apk u posted changing API to 22 I did 16 or 19 and those also work to get past parse error and install screen but won’t install

If u look at install location when u recompile change it’s set to default not specified. I tried auto and internal and it installs and app loads

BUT now another issue it crashes and app closes after few seconds after it seems to try to find update and says no update available.

This seemed to be issue with older apk versions like 1.6 a year or so ago I read somewhere. I tried a modded 1.5 version it worked fine. They may have added a new check or protection after that
    Anyone else any insight on getting this version running

yeah its not worthy spending more time on old app.
    new buzz devices comes with buzz 4 and 5 which contains so many good features.
    check it out buzz 4500 and 4900 series. you will love it. people who are going to buy these devices will be very happy for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    yeah its not worthy spending more time on old app.
    new buzz devices comes with buzz 4 and 5 which contains so many good features.
    check it out buzz 4500 and 4900 series. you will love it. people who are going to buy these devices will be very happy for many years to come.
    the amazon / roku sticks are not worth trying to get up and running ... is what i " think " you're trying to say .. i agree with that one ..

i do have both sticks and a buzz xpl 3000 vs the buzz xr 4500 ..... apples and oranges .. i am very impressed with the xr4500 .. so i agree with you on that one too ......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Junoir Member
    Cant change mac on newer buzz boxes, there kinda overpriced also. They don’t run androidtv and versions of netflix and other apps are lower resolution and interface on boxes like shield googletv and fire devices are better. You paying double over the cost of a similar speced generic android box to get buzztv app on it. Had a buzz 3000 found it laggy and buggy and hear newer ones have thier own issues. For the price of 4500 or 4900 u better off with a shield running something like stbemu or if someone can get this v2 buzz app to work.
    The buzz like the dreamlink or formuler good if u only going to use for Iptv and u like thier Iptv app and don’t mind paying double what the box is actually worth.
    Hoping someone else will look into getting this v2 to load.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Cant change mac on newer buzz boxes, there kinda overpriced also. They don’t run androidtv and versions of netflix and other apps are lower resolution and interface on boxes like shield googletv and fire devices are better. You paying double over the cost of a similar speced generic android box to get buzztv app on it. Had a buzz 3000 found it laggy and buggy and hear newer ones have thier own issues. For the price of 4500 or 4900 u better off with a shield running something like stbemu or if someone can get this v2 buzz app to work.
    The buzz like the dreamlink or formuler good if u only going to use for Iptv and u like thier Iptv app and don’t mind paying double what the box is actually worth.
    Hoping someone else will look into getting this v2 to load.
    i was like you too , on the fence too , have a couple firesticks and roku stick the newest model out and the buzz xpl 3000 , they're all ch!t and junk compared to the buzz xr 4500 ..

the newest firestick is 40 dollars , the buzz xr 4500 is 100 dollars and dropping in price as i type ......

i never put my name on a product or a service , i was very impressed by the xr 4500 ... i can only imagine what the newer models do and whats more to come by the buzz team ...

but if you wish i'll go get whatever you have and we can get your amazon stick up and running , what model do you have ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast