Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    It's everyday now. Starts freezing about 4:00pm PST and ends about 6:00pm PST. I'm sure it's the overseas overlords doing something with the servers. Sooner or later they will stop and the freezing will stop...... Until they want to do it again..

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    West coast BC ?
    Your Having problems all the time?
    I had problems from 5:30pm to 6:20pm pacific time Last couple days that All tho !! Other then that it’s been very stable!! Been very impressed lately very fast channel changes now, witch started this week.... still VOD a no go it’s Telus and Shaw from my research..

Boxes
    Mag 254 322 324
    Buzz 3000 4000
    Well, tonight hasn't changed much from last night and I don't have Telus or Shaw but I do have the same provider I had before the freezing, buffering, looping began but then I really can't recall if or when all channels were up as CCTV 1, 2, 3 have been more down than up and CPAC on 2476 has been down so long I can't remember when it was up. I have no such issues on Netflix, Youtube but then there's a cloud up there and it might be getting darker as I speak. Anyone remember when WGN Chicago was up and running on 210 ?

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    It's everyday now. Starts freezing about 4:00pm PST and ends about 6:00pm PST. I'm sure it's the overseas overlords doing something with the servers. Sooner or later they will stop and the freezing will stop...... Until they want to do it again..
    When something happens during peak times, its usually what happens when too many people are online and if those servers are being overloaded, they begin to try and serve everyone and then the buffering, freezing and pixelation begins or sometimes it just goes offline and things go black. More servers or better servers might provide the cure but it appears the Spanish channels are having less issues than the English channels although the Brtitish channels are a guess at best as they are down more often than they're up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Well, tonight hasn't changed much from last night and I don't have Telus or Shaw but I do have the same provider I had before the freezing, buffering, looping began but then I really can't recall if or when all channels were up as CCTV 1, 2, 3 have been more down than up and CPAC on 2476 has been down so long I can't remember when it was up. I have no such issues on Netflix, Youtube but then there's a cloud up there and it might be getting darker as I speak. Anyone remember when WGN Chicago was up and running on 210 ?
    WGN Chicago News? Is on 221 and is working?
    2476 CPAC is also working?

will i can say now for two days it just ok but happy i know now it will get better in time cant just fix this one overnight i wish but im sure they are working hard at it all i can say is thanks rocket i know it bad out there stay safe too tv is great to have but all your lives mean more then that too
    Last edited by Marley; 04-11-2020 at 03:56 PM.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    will i can say now for two days it just ok but happy i know now it will get better in time cant just fix this one overnight i wish but im sure they are working hard at it all i can say is thanks rocket i know it bad out there stay safe too tv is great to have but all your lives mean more then that too
    Something else may be going on which may or may not apply but consider this......if everyone is staying home and complying with the coronavirus situation, it might mean many more people are going online, watching the news especially between 4pm and 7pm. This might be a major cause of many of the problems arising from the coronavirus situation. I might be wrong about this but its something to consider. Something else I have noticed and that is some channels which appear to be down, offline may have more to do with the media player as you know some media players lack the right video or audio codecs, sometimes both. Its just another bone in the soup in the pot of possibilities ?

yea i said that too but we are not the only one this is happening to i know of 5 others that aren't working right some are real bad but all in all we will get through this i can truly say mine is getting back to norm not there yea but all most thats on rocket iptv and 66 finally got to go outside and cut grass been raining here like 40 days and 40 night water is coming into my house that much rain my dog poop in house which gets me mad put i wont even go out thats how hard its been raining
    Last edited by Marley; 04-11-2020 at 09:51 PM.

It's not just you most members have given up complaining. Service is over subscribed for the servers. it's not my end I've proven that to my self many times over with my upload & download speeds and the fact I can stream every other service (and multiple at the same time) without issues. It is what it is and one has to judge for themselves value of the servise to themselves.

TV Addicted
    Only problem I have from 5pm to 6pm west cost time !!
    Just started last week
    Other then that it’s dam good!! Lately

get active
    For those using a modem, router and other related hardware, you should take the time to check on each device and see if the manufacturer has newer firmware for each of your devices. Powering off your modem and other devices while allowing the modem to reboot will help maintain a faster connection to your provider. I would recommend doing this hard reboot once a week or more as it will reduce freezing issues. I discovered, my modem was the only device that didn't have newer firmware to download or install. My router, android box both needed firmware updates with the android box needing two and worked much better after as it cured some of the bugs it came with.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast