Post Posted channels with errors NOT getting fixed

A copy of the E-Mail sent to Papaio

Nothing posted is being fixed !!! I was on portal 3 with many posts about freezing channels. After many posts and nothing fixed I switched to portal 5. Here I reported a number of down channels. As yet, nothing posted on P5 has been fixed.

look give it time so many home i dont think any portal can handle it but i know there working on it im still have problem but will give it time nothing more to do

The day after my post to Papiao, THREE of the down channels I posted were fixed !

on m bozztv channel 198 and 199 are black I know are more but I'm intresting only on this ones

My rule-of-thumb with respect to level of Service availability, has always been;
    "Expect and accept 10% of the channels to be down, or have quality problems".

Live with it, or bitch about it.
    Your Choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    My rule-of-thumb with respect to level of Service availability, has always been;
    "Expect and accept 10% of the channels to be down, or have quality problems".

Live with it, or bitch about it.
    Your Choice!
    My motto is to do what you can do first :

1. First post the issue. Give them a reasonable time (1 week) to respond and repair. In the past, most issues were promptly fixed.

2. Post a second more emphatic repeat post.

3. If still over two weeks not resolved, the issue is forgotten (see AXS TV posts begging for a resolution).

4. Last hope on your own is to E-Mail Papaio.

5. This is where you wait for help from above.
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 04-09-2020 at 01:35 AM.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    My motto is to do what you can do first :

1. First post the issue. Give them a reasonable time (3-4 days) to respond and repair. In the past, most issues were promptly fixed.

2. Post a second more emphatic repeat post.

3. If still over two weeks not resolved, the issue is forgotten (see AXS TV posts begging for a resolution).

4. Last hope on your own is to E-Mail Papaio.

5. This is where you wait for help from above.
    Hey i guess you figured it works for you.It's probably just coincidence. But making multiple posts and emailing isn't going to help. I almost bet then know exactly when a channel goes down.Even if a channel goes down it might be out of their hands and have to wait for it to be fixed on another end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Hey i guess you figured it works for you.It's probably just coincidence. But making multiple posts and emailing isn't going to help. I almost bet then know exactly when a channel goes down.Even if a channel goes down it might be out of their hands and have to wait for it to be fixed on another end.

That's where the frustration sets in... They never pass on ANY info to us. They make changes affecting all but never relay on what is going on.