TV Addicted

Problem some channels ( SKY and others )

Hi some channels not working for example almost all the SKY channels and other like Golden (942) not working Many days ago or weeks ago....where are the rest of the Golden channels they not anymore golden premier and golden plus....and i dont see they bring it back Hollywood Channel ....its hardy to Fix the streams or to get a stable streams channels...and still the problem about Loading channels most of them take time to open.....i hope they working on all the issues to give better service because i dont see improvements or maintence service ....many channels the imagen quality its not good looks like 360p....like for example some discovery channels to give a example....before they was working to bring better imagen quality but now we dont see that...remember better service bring more customers

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Hi some channels not working for example almost all the SKY channels and other like Golden (942) not working Many days ago or weeks ago....where are the rest of the Golden channels they not anymore golden premier and golden plus....and i dont see they bring it back Hollywood Channel ....its hardy to Fix the streams or to get a stable streams channels...and still the problem about Loading channels most of them take time to open.....i hope they working on all the issues to give better service because i dont see improvements or maintence service ....many channels the imagen quality its not good looks like 360p....like for example some discovery channels to give a example....before they was working to bring better imagen quality but now we dont see that...remember better service bring more customers
    Not sure why you keep reporting wrong , so i've put together a helpful photo and video for you .

knowledge is power , power corrupts all .