Thread: T1 Freezing Up

TV Addicted

Question T1 Freezing Up

After one of the 2 past updates my T1 randomly freezes up and I get red and purple bars come on screen and stays frozen I tryed unplugging everything and left like that for 2 days and still the same... I factory reset like 3 times and still the same...anyone else have this happen and is there a way to try and fix this

TV Addicted
    Is there a master reset pinhole on this box where you can reset it by poking it with a needle cause I cant find it

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    sounds like hardware issues..it getting hot ?
    they get old.
    Messes things up.
    I once heard from a tech that any device is made to last less then 3 years and after that is a free for all.
    Even the most tech units will not last years upon years, according to stats.
    The knock offs last considerably shorter.. They built with inferior parts.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

If you get it working...

get that T1 up on stilts.
    Put some distance under it.
    Let the air flow get under it. That is where it is vented, on the underside.

Don't put an android device in a freezer type atmosphere thou, them androids will not function correctly with out the heat
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks Crazed 8.4 that's what I kinda figured that it's all it gave🥺..I guess on to the next one which dreamlink model would you recommend to get next cause Iam way behind on models🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    Thanks Crazed 8.4 that's what I kinda figured that it's all it gave🥺..I guess on to the next one which dreamlink model would you recommend to get next cause Iam way behind on models🤣
    Dreamlink T3

That model is fairly new, so you;d have 3 or 4 good years outta it
    - Frank Zappa

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i have the T1 in spare room and it has been working good ,i have not used it in 2-3 days but has been good up until then.

Same problem here. Freeze up randomly. NFPS is way better than rocket imo.