Can Ivacy VPN work with a Mag322w1 box?

I seem to have made a mistake purchasing a subscription with Ivacy VPN only to realize that because the Mag322w1 is not an Android box it is unlikely to work. Does anyone know about this? What does the Mag run on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by In2it View Post
    I seem to have made a mistake purchasing a subscription with Ivacy VPN only to realize that because the Mag322w1 is not an Android box it is unlikely to work. Does anyone know about this? What does the Mag run on?
    put the vpn on your modem/router

I am grateful for your help but could you please explain? The Ivacy VPN is an app which I am supposed to download from the Google Play store directly into the Mag322w1 and I don't think that is possible. I attempted to do this following their advice for several hours because it is about a 40mg file but had to eventually give up when I noticed it designed for Android or Linux boxes and I didn't know what the mag runs on.

I am trying to solve a problem of extreme ISP throttling and it appears that a VPN may be the only solution. I read somewhere that Ivacy VPN was a solution but that doesn't appear to be the case.