Thread: Drone..

Drone..

buddy just called, he's got a new drone he's gonna bring by today. Sure we can find all sorts of trouble to get into with it..lol
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Company has one of them. It is helicopter type with 4 blades. The boss uses it to survey jobsites, among other things.
    I think he spies on us with it
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

i was actually thinking of trading my Canon 7d and some lenses for a DJI Phantom 2 vision... then my buddy showed me his S1000. talk about jealous. it can carry my 7d and my heaviest lens.

I think most of the smaller ones are designed for the GoPro cameras...but I know about nothing on these things...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

I do know I would definitely hang on to the Canon w/lens, very nice camera, indeed....

yes i like it.. im looking to get rid of my wide angle lense and get a fisheye i think.

thought the same for my Nikon F and Photomic FTN until I had a chance to use one for awhile, I find the wide angle to be much more useful than the fish eye, but that's just me...

For those who might be interested in getting a drone, here's a site with very reasonable prices. They seem to concentrate on toys but also have some serious professional drones:

Code:
    helipal.com