Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

"your stb is blocked" & "iptv portal change failed, there is not available server"

Before going on vacation for a week, I disconnected the Mag 254 from the wall outlet. Upon my return, the Mag 254 confronted me with the statement - "YOUR STB IS BLOCKED". I then followed the suggestions of - CRAZED 2.0 - for his - "IPTV RESET" procedure step by step. It did not work. Re-tried the IPTV RESET procedures at least five times. At the conclusion of each of these attempts I also tried to reset my PORTAL to - "p2.iptvprivateserver.tv" - and after each attempt I receive this error message - "IPTV PORTAL CHANGE FAILED, THERE IS NOT AVAILABLE SERVER". On each of these five attempts - the router was rebooted and more than 10 minutes of wait time was observed. I have read that several other members are having a similar problem. Any suggestions for a fix?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is it expired ?
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

No - the service was renewed on April 16th, of this year.

have tried a m3u nfps playlist on that mag?
    - Ren

I thank you "Crazed 2" for your help. I need to add that I am not savvy with all the technical features and wordings that are used on this site and others. Can you give me a very short story on what a M3U playlist is and what it is used for. I have downloaded about 20 pages of "readings" on M3U but none seem to explain exactly what M3u does and how. I will be reading those pages awaiting your reply. <To update - tried once again using prior procedures with the same result>

basically all a m3u Playlist is , is a gathering of web addresses where the video can be accessed from (or even your own personal library can be made into an m3u playlist, same as music too).

You can manupulate a playlist in many ways, adding channels or deleting or arranging.

What NFPS and Rocket have done is offer their channel line up in an m3u playlist format. They are the original premium channels rocket always has, but just an added format for user convenience

It is really exhausting to try and explain it in an easy understandable way, as there are so so many factors involved on what can be done with an m3u channel or full playlist of channels.
    Check the VLC thread posted... it explains the m3u basic concepts. And check the corrcet provider sticky threads for a post about how to get a playlist from your code

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-m3u-Playlists

VLC is not the only m3u Player available.
    There are many ways to use your playlist.
    Thru the Mag receiver you will want to check the Mag sticky threads for a how to tutorial concerning m3u playlists and the mag receiver
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-13-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    - Ren

playlist procedure for mag receiver with Rocket (NFPS and iptv66 will be same, but with correct credentials and websites)

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB
    - Ren

I see that there is a new P3 portal - will give it a try tomorrow and see what happens. Will update this post at that time.

The Donation Checker will tell you whether you are on p3. Look at your portal assignment there.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Tried the IPTV RESET sequence again today - in fact so many times that I got the following error message - "You have reached the maximum searches per day, please try again in 24 hours". During all these IPTV resets, my portal kept changing at various times I had anywhere from P2 through P5. The problem is that I cannot get past the statement - "YOUR STB IS BLOCKED". I even tried an older Mag 254 using the IPTV reset procedure and I still get the - "YOUR STB IS BLOCKED". So now I cannot get either of the two Mag 254s to work. I had thought of buying a new Mag 254 - BUT - with the second of my two Mag 254 getting the same error - I am not going to do so as I believe that the problem is NOT, repeat NOT, on my end. Will just have to wait and see what develops in the days to come. Due to my lack of computer savvy, I have also decided NOT to proceed with the "M3U procedures at this time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast