KODI Addons not working

I've been using KODI for years, for the last 24 hours movies that previously were there with many links are now missing and what is present doesn't work, it seems to have affected just about all the Add ons I've tried from TV Addons & muckys. Anyone knows up?

I have been using Specto addon most of the day and have not had a problem.......with Movies or Tv shows.....Just now tried Legend of Tarzan in Exodus.....lots of links and the movie shows fine....chose.....Gvidio --HD

Are you sure your addons have taken an update....think quite a few of mine updated today.......have it set on auto update...............

Yes, it's been a real weird day, first my kid who lives 1500 miles away started complaining, I've been getting lots of no hits, on some I have to do more than one search to come up with links. A few days ago Nice guys had 399 kinks, today 40 links of which I tried all the HD links except Openload with no success. I'll try Tarzan and get back.,

Well it doesn't matter anymore I hope thanks to you, I wasn't getting many links for Tarzan on any of my boxes, I did a reboot of my DSL modem which I haven't gone near for 6 months and now I'm getting over 200 links and it connected so Thanks. I wonder what was up with my kid.

TV Addicted
    The crusader app that comes with the Phoenix addon nt working

Junoir Member
    Hi Cd001111,
    I am also facing that problem when watching Tv shows and Movies on my Kodi add on. am getting very irritated when this Kodi add on is not working. After so many days I found one awesome application to watch live TV shows and Movies on my Kodi add-on that application is Mobdro Live Tv APP. This mobdro application works very well in Kodi. Here is the link for mobdro on Kodi add-on - http://mobdro-downloads.com/mobdro-kodi/.

Thanks.