Question New to this, in desperate need of advise

I don't really know what I am doing in here, but is there anyone that can give my husband and I advise. We have IPTV and I guess we have ISK but really don't know. I know that every morning when we turn the TV on the IPTV channels will not load. It just goes round and round. After numerous tries, it finally loads. While watching TV it just stops and goes back to the guide. I am now going to keep a log of when I reset the route because I did it yesterday and am forced to do it now. Last week we did not have anything for 2 1/2 days. We get several errors. One is authorization fails, something about integers. What are we missing? Thank you in advance if you can help us.

Quote Originally Posted by stephsmom View Post
    I don't really know what I am doing in here, but is there anyone that can give my husband and I advise. We have IPTV and I guess we have ISK but really don't know. I know that every morning when we turn the TV on the IPTV channels will not load. It just goes round and round. After numerous tries, it finally loads. While watching TV it just stops and goes back to the guide. I am now going to keep a log of when I reset the route because I did it yesterday and am forced to do it now. Last week we did not have anything for 2 1/2 days. We get several errors. One is authorization fails, something about integers. What are we missing? Thank you in advance if you can help us.
    Firstly, I would suggest you post in greater detail, ie model of box, STBEMU or Avov/Mag and which service you have a route from. As a rule as soon as my android box starts acting oddly, I check this forum to see if my service is having problems such as server maintenance, ie is it a problem at my end or theirs. I assume you have a route for IPTV as well as IKS and it's the IPTV that's not working correctly.