Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Orders not received or MAC issues -- iptv66, Rocket or NFPS

For orders paid but not received, I can help with most of these type issues.

I can do this for iks66 or Rocket or NFPS

Please send me a PM with the Order number and your email you used for the purchase., along with the Blockchain ID crypto address.

Any issues with Orders, please left click my name oand send a private message.

--If it is about an Order, please include the following information and I can do a quick search for your Order
    -Your Email used with transaction
    -Which service, iptv66 or nfps or rocket
    -Your Order or Donation number
    -The BlockChain ID crypto currency address

Send in an email to the administration with the following info included...
    C/P
    Please send us the following information to help you:
    -Date of Purchase.
    -Bitcoin Address.
    -Order ID given by our page after payment.
    -Email Address used for the Purchase.
    Please send us the payment confirmation that you received from Simplex, Indacoin, Coinbase or the Bitcoin ATM to check and help you.
    end c/p

E-Mail: info@papiao.is
    E-Mail: support@iks66.tv

For Rocket users, you can use the papiao email which is the NFPS email (iptvprivateserver), or go to the Rocket website thru the link below
    https://iptvrocket.ru/contact.php

--If its about a MAC or an IPTV Reset, please include the following
    MAC =
    Donation number & email =
    IPTV service =

--If its about a MAC Already Excists message or MAC Banned message, then we will need to send a snapshot picture of the MAC from your receiver (either from a stickier that may be on the box or from screenshoot of the receivers menu with the MAC addy showing).
    Use a file host site, like mediafire.com and upload your pic there. Then copy the link (shared link) and send that shared link to me, and also include the MAC, the Donation Number & your Email & the IPTV service

**If you are waiting on a response from me and its been 12 hours since we last talked, send me another message.
    Please always incude the info I would need, in each new message so I do not have to search old messages for any needed information. That takes too much of my time which is needed elsewhere.
    And also, my message box gets emptied often, so that info is lost unless you give it to me again, if needed.

Please do not send me any questions about channels or equipment issues or STB Blocked.
    That information can be found in the open forums.

thnx guys and gals

Please check your IPTV service thru the iks66.com or the papiao websites to check your order status.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-13-2021 at 03:22 AM. Reason: merged
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    For orders paid but not received, I can help with most of these type issues.
    I can also check if a new code has been issued for those with the IPTV Portal NA issue too.
    I can not fix that but sometimes there has been a new code or route issued and we just gotta find it.

I can do this for iks66 or Rocket or NFPS

Please send me a PM with the Order number and your email you used for the purchase.
    Any other relevant info you want to provide me with is okay too.

But for today thou guys I am signing off for a few hours. I have up since yesterday been at these Order numbers since 3 am and it is now 10 am and I need some sleep. My brain is not functioning so well.
    So send me a PM now and I will see it in a few hours
    Received order number but no route assigned yet order number 68211602xxxxxxxxxxx iks66 email is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
    Last edited by catz; 02-20-2016 at 02:05 AM.

please pm crazed 2.0 not here

Segg, you received a confirmation number not the order number. Donation on the way.

Order number begin with 6820 or 6821: it may have changed and yes you will get it

all messages checked and answered (there were alot of them)

Please follow any instruction I may have gaven in a return message and we will keep this ball rolling.
    Many have had their routes or codes found and sent, some still have the IPTV Portal NA mistake and their individual issues have or will be sent directly to server admin (soon as info asked for is sent to me)

Keep the messages coming guys.
    I will be here all night
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

you on coffee beans

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    you on coffee beans
    lol... yea
    - Frank Zappa

the dictator

keep sending them

Quote Originally Posted by tinieBlax View Post
    keep sending them
    I am still awake and will be here all morning.
    I may need more beans thou

thnx tinie for taking care of this

All who have PMd me with correct info are having their issues looked at right now by our administration.
    Anyone with an issue as outlined in this thread please PM me immediately with the info I need (as outlined in the posts above).

If anyone gets missed, please send me another PM asap
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-20-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: merge
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast