Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by briguyy View Post
    I am getting an error on start up after installing the Stalker EPG Updater and im running Kodi 16 RC2 with the stalker NFPS Client on android. What is this pointing to the local path that everyone is talking about? Is that what i need to do? If so how?

Thanks in advance!
    Check the tutorials for the client's epg integration that psycon has posted.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Check the tutorials for the client's epg integration that psycon has posted.
    Thanks for the reply but all i could find in that thread was how to configure stalker nfps client related questions and answers nothing about epg.....

Fire From Within

Thanks for the reply but all i could find in that thread was how to configure stalker nfps client related questions and answers nothing about epg.....
    It's clear as day on what to use for the "remote" path. psycon's instructions are not subject to interpretation... if you follow them, you will link, and get your guide. The path is necessary for Kodi 15, but it only has to be filled in with a dummy value for Kodi 16.

TV Addicted
    Thanks Psycon and all, it working on Openelec fine.
    Last edited by node; 02-19-2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: spellinng error

It's clear as day on what to use for the "remote" path. psycon's instructions are not subject to interpretation... if you follow them, you will link, and get your guide. The path is necessary for Kodi 15, but it only has to be filled in with a dummy value for Kodi 16.
    Ok, i get it now, the instructions are for the BUILT IN Stalker client under the XMLTV Scope: you can change the values there. I am using the Slalker CLIENT NFPS, there are none of those settings for that in the CLIENT NFPS. I guess i will change over to the BUILT IN stalker client and my issues will be resolved.
    Sorry for all the confusion and thanks for the heads up!

Fire From Within

Ok, i get it now, the instructions are for the BUILT IN Stalker client under the XMLTV Scope: you can change the values there. I am using the Slalker CLIENT NFPS, there are none of those settings for that in the CLIENT NFPS. I guess i will change over to the BUILT IN stalker client and my issues will be resolved.
    Sorry for all the confusion and thanks for the heads up!
    Actually, the loader will work with the NFPS client in Kodi 16, just fine. The problem today is that the updated 1.0.3 client isn't available in the ********** repo, so if you have an earlier version, you may not get it to work. Anyway, do try it with the built in client, and you later see how much easier it is to set up the NFPS version.

Junoir Member
    I am using a firestick. I have Kodi 16. How do I install the epg updater into Kodi?
    Thanks for any help would be appreciated.

tux tux tux
    EDIT: dont know why i replied to your message dara, i miss read it and looking it over it was quite messy and out of context. sorry, i'll shorten it up lol.

it seems the client does not even cache the file if its set to point to a local location or a local file. heh. that explains the issues i and some others experienced here, it has point to a remote dummy file at least.

so trying using the 15.2 method if you have trouble is ok with the built in kodi 16 client. while we all wait for the new stalker 'nfps'.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-19-2016 at 05:50 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Stalker EPG Updater Error... I have the latest version of the plug in... what is the problem? I got kodi 16 v3 and nfps stalker... I read the post but it's confusing... can someone point me to the right direction? Thanks

Fire From Within

Actually, the loader will work with the NFPS client in Kodi 16, just fine. The problem today is that the updated 1.0.3 client isn't available in the ********** repo, so if you have an earlier version, you may not get it to work. Anyway, do try it with the built in client, and you later see how much easier it is to set up the NFPS version.
    Just a quick update for those looking for the 1.0.3 version... the zip files are now available via the ********** site. The repo still doesn't have the jarvis versions though.

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast