PDA

View Full Version : Working Fine One Day, Next Day Won't Load Channels

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 08:59 AM
Using Stalker 0.8.4 on a Minix X8HPlus….followed all instructions and the set up was working fine until today when I got "Stalker Client unable to load channels"

Changed MAC, exit KODI, restart etc….nothing works.

Have sent the IKS66 staff an email with a pic of the underside of my box which shows the original MAC address.

Im not prepared to waste time trying all sorts of weird fixes coming from different sources…everyone, it seems, has a different formula…it shouldn't be like that….there should be one set of standardised instructions clearly laid out and implemented for everyone to follow

I am really surprised they don't have a representative on this forum to service genuine problems of paying customers.

I was trying out the one month service…looking to buy a year if all went well….I can take a hit for 10 bucks but 70 bucks for an unpredictable outcome every few days is a difficult proposition to embrace.

lopeztiti
10-28-2015, 09:06 AM
system is down

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 10:03 AM
This event made me change my MAC and tweak some settings, thinking the fault lay at my end.

Now I went back and entered the same settings that I had prior to the system being down…hope it all works when the servers come back online.

They could have sent email to all saying the servers were down, please don't interfere with settings…..

Sandiver
10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
sometimes we have to learn the hard way. the absolutely first thing to do when it won't load channels (if it was working before) is to go to settngs/tv and clear date from both general and guide and restart.

theuduk
10-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Server is back up so check your system again.

homedoc1944
10-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Rebooted, not working in Ontario.

dafatmack
10-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Its working in orlando

eureka
10-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Rebooted, not working in Ontario.

Mine didn't come back up until about 40 minutes after the first person reported they were back up, so presumably it may take time for everyone. This happened after the last systemwide outage so give it a bit more time. Meanwhile you could try rebooting your device every so often & seeing if channels reload.

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Good news...channels are back up for me.

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 04:35 PM
sometimes we have to learn the hard way. the absolutely first thing to do when it won't load channels (if it was working before) is to go to settngs/tv and clear date from both general and guide and restart.

What do you mean....clear date....or clear data?

irish girl
10-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Clear data in live tv

uirchris
10-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Almost certain I posted in here and several other threads yet no sign of them.

Still no channels though, resetting every hour.

Of the 30 days, I've probably lost a 1/3 sorting it out.