PDA

View Full Version : [Help] Unable to fast forward pre-recorded content

unheeding
10-23-2015, 05:07 AM
Since the recent changes with the PVRs and all, I noticed that I am no longer able to fast forward any pre-recorded video in my guide (i.e. all the PPV movies and the 24/7 TV shows in channels 281-193 like South Park and The Simpsons...)

Note that I'm still able to fast forward these movies/tv shows when I open the Stalker video addon directly, but I can't whenever I'm using the 0.8.4 Stalker PVR. Also note that I used to be able to fast forward these with the NFPS Stalker PVR, that's why I'm assuming there's definitely something that I can do to enable this feature.

*extra request* Also, is it possible to use the "time bar" where you can click to seek any parts of the video, instead of having to fast forward and rewind? (hope that makes sense, really don't know how to say that in English)

Hopefully this will be the last time I need help for a while, but so far this community has been really awesome to me so thanks in advance :D

unheeding
10-24-2015, 12:51 AM
bump, still haven't figured this out!!

Alucard
10-24-2015, 02:15 AM
The PVR Clients never had this ability as this requires the back end server to be enabled for PVR use. The Stalker Client uses a difference player/config and some stuff you may be able to FF/Pause.

unheeding
10-24-2015, 05:57 AM
Ok so nobody can do this with the 0.8.4 PVR, correct?

I am 100% positive that this was possible with the NFPS PVR, as I used to do it all the time... Can't wait until they update it!!!

Alucard
10-24-2015, 01:18 PM
The only thing different that I am aware of between the 0.8.3 and the NFPS 0.8.4 is that they fixed the issue with setting the timeout.