PDA

View Full Version : Want to try the service

curgs
10-22-2015, 11:15 PM
need some help,, been getting a lot of great info and been reading a lot...... I thought I better just download the newest version of kodi onto my laptop so I can play around with it...

1. first off I do not have a paid sub yet but wanted to try all this out first to try and get live tv going,,,
the stalker client is 0.8.3,,, how do I get 0.8.4
2. I followed this video to a tee,,,, just not sure what url I put in since I do not have a paid sub yet to try and get it going,,, tried 11.iptvprivateserver.tv for the heck of it but no go

I get message can't load channels,,,, so can I not use this setup without a sub from eg rocket ?

love the help here I have been getting,,,, all new to this since I have been and still am on iks,,, but do seem to love all the new learning to set this up

thanks again

curgs
10-22-2015, 11:29 PM
I got 0.8.4 just had to update kodi 15.1 to 15.2 but still not sure about my other questions

dara
10-22-2015, 11:30 PM
Please don't post in a tutorial thread. If you are still on iks, you might be able to link a Mac to a donation. If not you need to get one that you can.

curgs
10-22-2015, 11:44 PM
sorry,, if you would like to move this to appropriate thread ,,,tks,,,,, guess this setup is only for paid service,,, sorry

eureka
10-23-2015, 07:10 AM
sorry,, if you would like to move this to appropriate thread ,,,tks,,,,, guess this setup is only for paid service,,, sorry
The closest you'll get to a trial is to pay for a one month donation to IPTV66 on
www.iks66.com as both Rocket & NFPS require a yearly donation. If ordering make sure you choose IPTV + Free IKS.