PDA

View Full Version : Plane Crash

Farmer1
10-21-2015, 04:36 AM
Plane Crash

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.
The first passenger said, "I'm the best NHL hockey player ever, Team Canada needs me in order to win another Gold medal, I can't afford to die ... So he took the first pack and left the plane.
The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former president of the United States, I am also the most ambitious woman in the world and I am a New York Senator." She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
The third passenger, Thomas Mulcair said: "I'm going to be the prime minister of Canada; I will have great responsibilities being the leader of the greatest country in the world. And above all, I’ll be the smartest Prime Minister in Canadian history, so Canadians won't let me die". So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.
The fourth passenger, a man of God, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year-old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left, as a Man of God I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute.
The little boy said, "It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. The future Canadian Prime Minister of Canada has just jumped with my school bag."