PDA

View Full Version : ["Unable to load channels."] Need help w/ 0.8.3 Stalker Client PVR

unheeding
10-21-2015, 12:43 AM
So I've been trying to fix this for hours, going back and forth between most of today's posts on the matter... So I figured it's time I made a thread on my problems specifically, I hope this is OK.

So the first thing I did this morning is I disabled the NFPS PVR which no longer works (at the moment), and proceeded to make the Stalker addon work again before getting into the whole PVR thing.

Thanks to the various posts I read today, I did get the Stalker 9.0.21 addon working... Here's what I did in case it's relevant to my PVR problem and/or in case it can help someone else with the video addon side of things:

1. Went to the papiao link to change my MAC (I'm on NFPS)
2. Uninstalled the 9.0.20 version of the Stalker addon, then deleted the settings.xml
3. Installed the 9.0.21 version.
4. (Disabled the addon to configure it)...
5. Clicked on configure and:
A) Clicked on defaults (not sure if it's necessary, but wtv)
B) Checked the Custom Mac Address option, then entered my fresh MAC
C) Checked Send Serial Number, Checked Custom Serial Number.
D) For the serial number, I entered my iPhone SN, so it's something I can always lookup in case I ever need to. (My SN is alphanumeric, and there are 12 numbers/letters total.)
E) For Device ID, Device ID 2 and Signature, I entered an alphanumeric "PIN" (I decided to use 2 letters, 4 numbers that are easy for me to remember.)
Note: my SN, Device ID, Device ID2 and Signature are all different from one another.

So that's how I currently have the Stalker 9.0.21 addon set up, and it works like it used to.

At that point I thought setting up the PVR would be a piece of cake, but as it turned out I spent hours trying, following instructions from the forums but it's still not working for me. I guess I should start out by saying what the problem is: I get the "Unable to load channels" error message.

Here's how I have the 0.8.3 Stalker Client PVR addon set up, hopefully someone can tell me what's wrong:
1. On the General tab... Active portal: 1 and Connection Timeout:5
2. On the Portal 1 tab...
A) MAC Address is the same that's on the 9.0.21 Stalker addon.
B) Server Address I set to: httpCOLON//11DOTiptvprivateserverDOTtv/
C) I left Time Zone untouched ("Europe/Kiev"), I left Auth Credentials Login/Password blank, Guide Preference is set to XMLTV Only, Remote URL is set to httpCOLON//epgDOTninja/NFPSFDOTxml
D) I left Token blank
E) For Serial Number, Device ID, Device ID2 and Signature, I put the same values as in the 9.0.21 Stalker addon, so they match.
Then I hit "OK", went to Settings > Live TV > Clear Data, then enabled Live TV and then enabled the 0.8.3 Stalker Client PVR addon...

I really can't see what I did wrong, but the PVR is not working for me, and I get the "Unable to load channels" error message.

My current setup is what is described above, but below are some things I have already tried, and still got the same error regardless:
I tried entering random values for Login/Password under the "Auth Credentials" section;
I tried changing the Server address to httpCOLON//portalDOTiptvprivateserverDOTtv instead of httpCOLON//11DOTiptvprivateserverDOTtv/ (so it matches what is currently the Server address on my 9.0.21 Stalker addon);
I tried changing the Guide "Preference" to other things besides XMLTV Only;
I tried changing the Connection Timeout from 5 to 15 (no idea what that means but I tried that anyway lol);
I tried clicking on "defaults" and entering the values all over again;
I tried, several times, disabling/enabling the addon and disabling/enabling Live TV and clearing data numerous times, including between each of the changes listed above.

Any help is really appreciated :)

Sorry for my English, I'm French Canadian, and I hope my thread is OK the way it's formatted, this is my first post.

Puska
10-21-2015, 12:54 AM
I've got same problem, managed to get stalker video addon to work but can't load channels through pvr stalker, I even added higher timeout time through settings.xml of stalker pvr but still not working. So I gave up and will use Add-on combined with IVue Guide for now

unheeding
10-21-2015, 01:40 AM
Hey Puska, I just realized something, not sure if it's relevant to our problem though... but I just found out that Kodi 15.2 was released very recently... I'm on 15.1, are you on 15.1 too?

Could it be that everyone that says their PVR is working is on 15.2, and we're the only ones on 15.1?? Is 0.8.3 the latest version of the PVR (included in Kodi 15.1), or is there a newer version that everyone is on, except us?

Aids10
10-21-2015, 01:52 AM
Been at this all day too!

Purchased donation-
Followed guide- http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)

Error- Stalker Client- Unable to Load Channels

Kodi 15.2 Isengard
Stalker Client 0.8.4

Changed to a new MAC (first with server) and Serial at same time to no avail... :mad:

FYI- I'm using http://66.iptv66.tv

DarkSide
10-21-2015, 02:08 AM
it only worked for me using a combo of numbers and letters.. (maybe just me)

serial number- 13 digits

device id1- 5 digits, 4 numbers and one letter

device id2- 5 digits, (different from device id 1, not sure it matters) 4 numbers followed by a letter

signature- is 8 digits, 4 letters followed by 4 numbers..

i tried only inputting 4 numbers for all of these fields and channels would not load.. after i added a letter to the end of the device id's and changed the sig to something else, all is working

unheeding
10-21-2015, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the suggestion DarkSide. Do you have to get a fresh MAC everytime you change one of those values?

DarkSide
10-21-2015, 02:29 AM
no... you can just unlink the mac and relink it.....when you unlink the mac from donation.. it clears out all previous info sent in to the server

Aids10
10-21-2015, 04:40 AM

serial number- 13 digits

device id2- 5 digits, (different from device id 1, not sure it matters) 4 numbers followed by a letter

i tried only inputting 4 numbers for all of these fields and channels would not load.. after i added a letter to the end of the device id's and changed the sig to something else, all is working

Thanks m8 :D

To confirm;

-*Must use Both numbers & letters for Advanced Settings*-

Changed my MAC Address with Private Server

Disabled TV & PVR Client

L33T3D my Settings with Both Numbers & Letters, and updated MAC

Enabled PVR Client

Enabled TV- still get same channel load error

Disable/Enable once more and now All Working!!!

unheeding
10-21-2015, 04:41 AM
I added one number at the end of my SN (it had 12 numbers/letters), so apparently the SN has to be 13 digits. Then for the signature I made it 4 letters and 4 numbers like DarkSide suggested. Now the EPG is working BUT... The PPVs don't show up in the guide, (although they do show up/work in the Stalker video addon)... I noticed when I open Kodi I can see the PVR quickly loading all the channels, but then when it tries for PPVs, it gets stuck at 1% for awhile and then just disappears. Do PPVs show up in your guide DarkSide?

DarkSide
10-21-2015, 05:08 AM
I added one number at the end of my SN (it had 12 numbers/letters), so apparently the SN has to be 13 digits. Then for the signature I made it 4 letters and 4 numbers like DarkSide suggested. Now the EPG is working BUT... The PPVs don't show up in the guide, (although they do show up/work in the Stalker video addon)... I noticed when I open Kodi I can see the PVR quickly loading all the channels, but then when it tries for PPVs, it gets stuck at 1% for awhile and then just disappears. Do PPVs show up in your guide DarkSide?

ppv's?? in the 500 channel range?? they show up here

unheeding
10-21-2015, 05:44 AM
ppv's?? in the 500 channel range?? they show up here

Yep, strange. My guide goes from channel 498 (Xtsy) to 601 (Spain 1)... nothing in between. Same for Spanish PPVs, it goes from channel 972 (Golden Premiere 2) to 1001 (Star Plus)... nothing in between.

Don't know what to do... Tomorrow I will update to Kodi 15.2, maybe everything will work for me with the 0.8.4 Stalker Client PVR. I just hope I don't spend the whole day on BS like today :(

DarkSide
10-21-2015, 06:05 AM
try clearing the data see if it makes a difference

unheeding
10-21-2015, 06:20 AM
Already tried that... The only settings I could see being wrong would be my server address, which I set to 11(.)iptvprivateserver(.)tv and my XMLTV which I set to http(: )//epg(.)ninja/NFPSF(.)xml
I don't know what the "Guide Preference" option does, but it's on Prefer Provider, and I tried XMLTV only too I don't see a difference.

eureka
10-21-2015, 06:40 AM
Already tried that... The only settings I could see being wrong would be my server address, which I set to 11(.)iptvprivateserver(.)tv and my XMLTV which I set to http(: )//epg(.)ninja/NFPSF(.)xml
I don't know what the "Guide Preference" option does, but it's on Prefer Provider, and I tried XMLTV only too I don't see a difference.
Use XMLTV Only or Prefer XMLTV.

As regards your other issue of some channels not showing go to system>tv>guide & de-select (so as the radio button is not filled with blue) the hide no information labels option.

unheeding
10-21-2015, 06:53 AM
Use XMLTV Only or Prefer XMLTV.

As regards your other issue of some channels not showing go to system>tv>guide & de-select (so as the radio button is not filled with blue) the hide no information labels option.

That did not work. The option was indeed selected so I de-selected it like you suggested, cleared data and restarted Kodi etc... Still no PPVs in my Guide

eureka
10-21-2015, 06:56 AM
That did not work. The option was indeed selected so I de-selected it like you suggested, cleared data and restarted Kodi etc... Still no PPVs in my Guide
When you bring up the sidebar menu do you have Group:All Channels selected under View Options?

unheeding
10-21-2015, 07:01 AM
When you bring up the sidebar menu do you have Group:All Channels selected under View Options?

Yes. And if I click on "Channels" under Actions the PPVs are there, but then I click on Guide again and there aren't there.

unheeding
10-21-2015, 07:03 AM
But you do have a point, the channels that aren't showing in my guide are the ones with no information...

eureka
10-21-2015, 07:15 AM
Yes. And if I click on "Channels" under Actions the PPVs are there, but then I click on Guide again and there aren't there.
Each time you click on 'Channels' you should notice that under 'View Option' the Group changes, so you have to exit out of sidebar menu when 'Group: All Channels' is showing.

Also instead of clicking on guide again just exit completely out & choose Guide from Main screen under TV.

eureka
10-21-2015, 07:22 AM
But you do have a point, the channels that aren't showing in my guide are the ones with no information...
I have a strong suspicion that that's where the problem lies & once you have the correct view option chosen that your missing channels will show.

Unless you have done some changes in your Channel Manager like hiding some channels etc in which case you could try enabling the Show Hidden Channels in the sidebar menu.

unheeding
10-21-2015, 07:52 AM
Here are 3 screenshots showing those settings...
And I checked the channel manager like you said... I only have one channel hidden (Manhandle LMAO), but I never touched the PPVs (or any of the other channels with no information, i.e. "Guatemala 2" I noticed is not showing in the guide (another channel with no information). So I think it's pretty safe to say that it's 100% the channels with no info that aren't showing in my guide, but I don't know why...

Thank you for walking through this with me btw, really nice of you!

eureka
10-21-2015, 08:18 AM
Your tv settings look fine, I'm not familiar with Aeon Nox so your sidebar menu screenshot is slightly different to Confluence - but that wouldn't make a difference & from the screenshot the settings look fine also.

I'd go back into system>tv>guide & clear data then system>tv>general>clear data. Reboot & see if all channels load. If that doesn't work then I'm stumped.

unheeding
10-21-2015, 09:00 AM
Your tv settings look fine, I'm not familiar with Aeon Nox so your sidebar menu screenshot is slightly different to Confluence - but that wouldn't make a difference & from the screenshot the settings look fine also.

I'd go back into system>tv>guide & clear data then system>tv>general>clear data. Reboot & see if all channels load. If that doesn't work then I'm stumped.

Didn't work either... Anyway, it's 5AM here so I better go to bed lol, thank you for your help! I will uninstall everything tomorrow and install Kodi 15.2, hopefully everything will go smoothly now that I spent a whole day learning how to setup both addons and the Live TV settings... And hopefully the NFPS PVR will be updated soon!

tuxen
10-21-2015, 09:48 AM
it is because the movie label is part of the channel name.. there is no epg info for the ppv channels.
try turning off "hide no information available labels" in tv/guide bsettings, then go back to the channel list (not epg) and look at the info for the ppv channels, you will see it says no guide info available. as said the movie playing is part of the channel name, that's why. :)

edit: manhandle, i just noticed the channel now.. rofl ..be gone

eureka
10-21-2015, 11:58 AM
it is because the movie label is part of the channel name.. there is no epg info for the ppv channels.
try turning off "hide no information available labels" in tv/guide bsettings, then go back to the channel list (not epg) and look at the info for the ppv channels, you will see it says no guide info available. as said the movie playing is part of the channel name, that's why. :)

edit: manhandle, i just noticed the channel now.. rofl ..be gone
Hi tuxen,
The PPVs still show in the guide screen (unless you've hidden them in channel manager) - just with no information

bodasefus
10-21-2015, 12:20 PM
when you say that you have changed the MAC address,,, what do you change it to beside the actual MAC of the computer???

eureka
10-21-2015, 12:33 PM
when you say that you have changed the MAC address,,, what do you change it to beside the actual MAC of the computer???
Have a read of post #1 here & scroll down to info on MAC addresses, serial numbers & device id : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access&p=45589&viewfull=1#post45589

Read tutorials on the forum & after that if you need help start a new thread for assistance.

apun
10-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Thanks m8 :D

To confirm;

-*Must use Both numbers & letters for Advanced Settings*-

Changed my MAC Address with Private Server

Disabled TV & PVR Client

L33T3D my Settings with Both Numbers & Letters, and updated MAC

Enabled PVR Client

Enabled TV- still get same channel load error

Disable/Enable once more and now All Working!!!

Letters are not required but may be used, I got mine to work with following format:

Serial Number = 13 Digits
Device ID = 4 Digits
Device ID2 = 4 Digits
Signature = 4 Digits

I have setup 3 different devices with 3 different macs and they all worked. good luck

tuxen
10-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi tuxen,
The PPVs still show in the guide screen (unless you've hidden them in channel manager) - just with no information

odd it doesn't do or rather show here either.. tried with confluence of cause. strange.

i'm on lastest 15.2 rc3, but i do not believe its got anything to do with anything.

edit: cleared all data, just to be sure. but nope.

dara
10-21-2015, 03:48 PM
See last sentence of post #1 here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access&p=45589&viewfull=1#post45589

Read tutorials on the forum & after that if you need help start a new thread for assistance.

I just changed the tutorial for the serial number. Here is the quote

Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's belong to your box, or what you like for KODI and the emu's, which can't be the same as someone else's MAC. x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'.

eureka
10-21-2015, 04:30 PM
I just changed the tutorial for the serial number.
Thanks Dara - you're on the ball. It's great to get that updated after the latest changes.

unheeding
10-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Hi tuxen,

I don't know if it's always been like that for you, but for me when the NFPS PVR was working, the PPVs weren't "empty" like on your screenshot, there was actually an EPG, showing the movie name (and the same movie name playing after...)

dara
10-21-2015, 06:05 PM
If you don't see listings in the EPG for the PPVs, all that means is that the dummy entries didn't make it into the most recent load. It may be because the process didn't run correctly to extract the movie descriptions. Stuff happens.

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Just wanted to post a thanks for the help to the whole team you guys are on it :D

unheeding
10-21-2015, 07:09 PM
If you don't see listings in the EPG for the PPVs, all that means is that the dummy entries didn't make it into the most recent load. It may be because the process didn't run correctly to extract the movie descriptions. Stuff happens.

I just uninstalled everything, installed Kodi 15.2, setup Stalker 9.0.21 and the Stalker 0.8.4 PVR... still no PPVs in my guide. What do I do? And, it's not just the PPVs, it's any channel for which there is no epg information... But I never had that problem with the NFPS PVR...

My guide shows 724 channels out of 961, so 237 channels are missing from my guide!!

maocom1
10-22-2015, 01:25 AM

serial number- 13 digits

This works like a charm, it was the alphanumeric it required

Screamsi
10-22-2015, 05:01 AM
Ok, I'm giving up for tonight. Been trying to get this *thing* to work. IPTV Stalker works perfectly, but Stalker Client does not - unable to load channels.

I've tried alphanumeric combos, straight letters, digits, even my lucky Lottery numbers - but nothing seems to work. I guess I'll give it a go tomorrow, i've never had so much difficulty with KODI which makes this really aggravating.

Thanks to all of you that have posted what worked for you, at least it gave me a glimmer of hope that it might work in my case also.

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 05:11 AM
Ok, I'm giving up for tonight. Been trying to get this *thing* to work. IPTV Stalker works perfectly, but Stalker Client does not - unable to load channels.

I've tried alphanumeric combos, straight letters, digits, even my lucky Lottery numbers - but nothing seems to work. I guess I'll give it a go tomorrow, i've never had so much difficulty with KODI which makes this really aggravating.

Thanks to all of you that have posted what worked for you, at least it gave me a glimmer of hope that it might work in my case also.

if you have it working in iptv stalker, you should be able to use those same values in stalker client...

Screamsi
10-22-2015, 05:18 AM
iptv stalker works if I leave Custom Serial unchecked. Once I input anything there I get an Authorization Failed error

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 05:20 AM
the only way i was able for it to work, was once custom serial is checked, you have to put in serial plus device id's 1 & 2 and signature, or it wont work....

serial number- 13 digits

xdetoursx
10-22-2015, 05:21 AM
Screamsi, I was having a hard time too before I tried the process outlined in the below link.

iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9506-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client

I completely got rid of the Stalker addon and manually deleted the file. Obtained a new MAC, then followed the procedure in the other post. One thing I did have to change was the serial #2 in the instructions. I tried it at first with all numbers and it didn't work. I tried it again with all letters and it started working. Frustrating, but you'll get it

unclesam
10-22-2015, 05:29 AM
Letters are not required but may be used, I got mine to work with following format:

Serial Number = 13 Digits
Device ID = 4 Digits
Device ID2 = 4 Digits
Signature = 4 Digits

I have setup 3 different devices with 3 different macs and they all worked. good luck

I have tried both with or without letter. It still shows "unable to load channels"

what can I do now?

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 05:31 AM
I have tried both with or without letter. It still shows "unable to load channels"

what can I do now?

after you make those changes in the settings menu, i would unlink and relink your mac, clearing the data and cache may need to done also

Screamsi
10-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Well, some bit of good news. I was able to get iptv stalker working with a Custom Serial. Still no luck on the stalker client - yes i used the EXACT same settings as video add-on but no go. still get the unable to load channels error

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 05:40 AM
Well, some bit of good news. I was able to get iptv stalker working with a Custom Serial. Still no luck on the stalker client - yes i used the EXACT same settings as video add-on but no go. still get the unable to load channels error

did you fill out the device id 1 & 2 as well the signature??? if you did, unlink and relink your mac, clear data and try again stalker client

Screamsi
10-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Yeah, everything was filled out exactly. how exactly do I unlink and relink my mac?

Thanks for the help guys! Off to bed - i'll try again tomorrow.

unclesam
10-22-2015, 06:08 AM
after you make those changes in the settings menu, i would unlink and relink your mac, clearing the data and cache may need to done also

I did get a new mac every time . and tried just relink as well, still no go

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 06:22 AM
just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

unclesam
10-22-2015, 06:36 AM
just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

did it , still not working. FxxK NFPS

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 06:38 AM
gonna have to clear the data, and re link the mac tho.... probably have to restart kodi a couple times!!! Fxxk NFPS?? this was only done to help with security!

unclesam
10-22-2015, 06:41 AM
gonna have to clear the data, and re link the mac tho.... probably have to restart kodi a couple times!!! Fxxk NFPS?? this was only done to help with security!

no offend. it is just so secured that I can't watch tv even with valid donation.

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 06:43 AM
i understand its frustrating, but it is working for others, so its something on your end.... sleep on it, and tackle it tmrw!!

unheeding
10-22-2015, 08:44 AM
what about my Guide guys :(

unheeding
10-22-2015, 08:45 AM
Whole day I spent trying to fix my Guide, I'm starting to go insane

eureka
10-22-2015, 09:00 AM
You could try changing your epg ninja URL to NFPSE instead of NFPSF to see if that makes any difference.

unheeding
10-22-2015, 09:12 AM
You could try changing your epg ninja URL to NFPSE instead of NFPSF to see if that makes any difference.

I tried that earlier, no difference at all unfortunately.

unheeding
10-22-2015, 09:15 AM
The only thing I haven't tried that we usually try whenever we have problems, is changing my MAC, but I really don't see how that would have anything to do with my guide hiding channels

eureka
10-22-2015, 09:29 AM
The only thing I haven't tried that we usually try whenever we have problems, is changing my MAC, but I really don't see how that would have anything to do with my guide hiding channels
No it wouldn't. Have you set up any customised channel groups in channel manager? I know you already stated that the only change you have made there is to hide the gay porn channel, but is that all you have done in channel manager?

You could try going into channel manager & making sure that under Channel Options the radio button for both 'Active' & 'Activate Guide' are enabled (filled with blue) for the missing channels.

unheeding
10-22-2015, 09:47 AM
No it wouldn't. Have you set up any customised channel groups in channel manager? I know you already stated that the only change you have made there is to hide the gay porn channel, but is that all you have done in channel manager?

You could try going into channel manager & making sure that under Channel Options the radio button for both 'Active' & 'Activate Guide' are enabled (filled with blue) for the missing channels.

With the amount of times I cleared those settings, it's impossible that it's the channel manager. Hell, even Manhandle is in my guide right now...

And remember, it's 237 channels that are missing, and they all have "no information available" in common, so it's pretty much impossible that I would unknowingly remove 237 channels from my guide...

unheeding
10-22-2015, 09:49 AM
At this point I feel like I want to solve this mystery more than I want the TV guide

unheeding
10-22-2015, 09:56 AM
Just hope I can solve this before the NFPS PVR update comes out. I guarantee you that my guide will work perfectly once it does.

Duggy2.0
10-22-2015, 10:11 AM
How do i put the new version of iptv stalker on my firestick? Its driving me insane!!!

unheeding
10-22-2015, 10:16 AM
How do i put the new version of iptv stalker on my firestick? Its driving me insane!!!

I don't know how firesticks work, but I suggest you start your own thread on the matter, better chances that you will get a faster answer that way.

Not to mention I really don't need a hijack right now!!! LMAO

Duggy2.0
10-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Ha, ok dude...im completely new to this..

Alucard
10-22-2015, 12:04 PM

Did you put in your time zone? Without it no guide.

Use this link to get the proper Time Zone name from the TZ column:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

Use this link for the proper EPG:

http://**********/NFPSF.xml

unheeding
10-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Did you put in your time zone? Without it no guide.

Use this link to get the proper Time Zone name from the TZ column:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

Use this link for the proper EPG:

http://**********/NFPSF.xml

OMG WTF LOL!! Yo... I distinctly recall reading in the tutorial that the Time Zone did not matter so I never bothered and left it on Europe/Kiev! But you were right, my guide looks awesome now

THANKS!!!! :D

EDIT: Also, what if I did live in Kiev?! LMAO

apun
10-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Just hope I can solve this before the NFPS PVR update comes out. I guarantee you that my guide will work perfectly once it does.

which time zone are you in, for EST I currently have "America/Toronto" and it works fine, it is case sensitive so type exact same without quotes of course. Also make sure to CLEAR DATA (under Guide or TV) to make sure new one will be downloaded and adjusted to proper time zone.

Alucard
10-22-2015, 08:22 PM
You can have multiple TZ names for the same TZ Offset, just make sure what ever the name you use has the correct offset for your timezone.

Screamsi
10-23-2015, 03:16 AM
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to all who helped~! This is a great community...

I was FINALLY able to get channels to load, the problem? The serial numbers I was trying weren't working when I accidentally put in an extra digit (14 total) and it worked! Weird, I know, but it did. Hopefully this helps someone that is equally as stuck as I was.

eureka
10-23-2015, 09:35 AM
OMG WTF LOL!!
Glad you got it sorted out in the end!

jc cell
11-28-2015, 06:25 PM
don't work does the same thing over and over and other people it work with on problem maybe where we got our server from but fta work from my server but not the stalkeryyyyyyy