PDA

View Full Version : Avoid IPTV Stalker update itself

nek666
10-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Simple question. How can I avoid IPTV Stalker Kodi addon to update itselt? The latest version is not working for me. I want to keep an old version but always when I open Kodi the plugin updates itself.

dara
10-20-2015, 03:50 PM
Two ways..
1. In Kodi, disable auto updates by going to the add-on settings and left drawer... Auto Updates to Never or Notify
2. Identify the repo that has IPTV Stalker as an update and uninstall it. The only 'safe' repo for it is the tecbox/iVue guide repo, but it currently has version 9.0.19, which does not have the "send serial number" enabled. All other repos should be considered suspect.

nfusion48
10-20-2015, 04:57 PM
.........bump

Backup
10-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Two ways..
1. In Kodi, disable auto updates by going to the add-on settings and left drawer... Auto Updates to Never or Notify
2. Identify the repo that has IPTV Stalker as an update and uninstall it. The only 'safe' repo for it is the tecbox/iVue guide repo, but it currently has version 9.0.19, which does not have the "send serial number" enabled. All other repos should be considered suspect.
are you saying we should not bet using Stalker Client??? that we should now be using The only 'safe' repo for it is the tecbox/iVue guide repo..
Dang i do more reading of your posts then i do watching Anything ..

dara
10-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Stay with the topic please. The OP asked for how to stop the auto update for IPTV Stalker. PVR Stalker does not auto update, it is built in. I only recommend the 'ivue guide' repo as 9.0.* was meant to address the issue of iVue not working without extreme measures, so it has to be released together with ivue guide in the same repo. Any other repo that has IPTV Staker is suspect, as there never was a repo that was authorized by the developer.

jbmediabox
10-23-2015, 11:46 PM
Dara: I installed IVue repo and then installed the Stalker addon 9.0.* and since the addon doesn't send Serial Number its not working form me . Is there a way I can use the Ivue with stalker ?

billo

dara
10-24-2015, 02:20 AM
Dara: I installed IVue repo and then installed the Stalker addon 9.0.* and since the addon doesn't send Serial Number its not working form me . Is there a way I can use the Ivue with stalker ?

billo

You need 9.0.21, posted in the IPTV Stalker forum stickies.