PDA

View Full Version : Android based stalker installation

cpr43
10-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Will like to suggest to the adm to do a cleanup of too many post of different guidelines : Stalker, PVR Stalker Ivue, etc etc. and come up with a single updated sticky instructions to follow. Some post send you to anothers and from there to anothers. I spend a lot of time reading from one place to another to set a arabian iptv android box. The only way I was able to make it work was using the PVR stalker but missing the VOD section. Haven't found a way to use the original stalker with this option. Thanks

sat-junkie
10-18-2015, 03:29 PM
VOD has been down..thats why they added 100 ppv movie channels..Honestly you can't get any easier setting up this service on multiple platforms..How hard is it to enter a url and a mac address to the settings?

cpr43
10-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Thanks , VOD is working fine in my Mag254, english and spanish. How hard? I bet real hard! Do a research , you will find ton of post of people looking for help. Setting the PVR in the latest Kodi seems easy to do but no VOD as with the very first Stalker. Section of the forum is "Help us improve". Are you offering anything to help or improve??