PDA

View Full Version : mag254 did not put the url inn

bingolong
02-11-2015, 03:22 PM
i cannot get back in the new mag 254 it boot it self trying to set the time so i never got to the url to put the 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ now am stuck can not get in say loading when i go thru the set up of resetting the box but want let me inn i assume because i did not get to put private server info in need help

sicario64
02-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Need to be at inner portal to put the URL.

bingolong
02-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Need to be at inner portal to put the URL. yes i no but have already set 1 mag254 up work fine now i have receive a nother and was trying to set it up and and was trying to do the time info and was booted out now am at the reset scream and no how to reset it will start loading... but not loading left it on for a hour and it is not loading and i assume because i never put in the portal in url the address 1.iptv info i think i need something to put in the usb from the boot info on the scream i think i dont no do not want to seen it back because i there got to a way out any help appreciated

bingolong
02-11-2015, 04:01 PM
yes i no but have already set 1 mag254 up work fine now i have receive a nother and was trying to set it up and and was trying to do the time info and was booted out now am at the reset scream and no how to reset it will start loading... But not loading left it on for a hour and it is not loading and i assume because i never put in the portal in url the address 1.iptv info i think i need something to put in the usb from the boot info on the scream i think i dont no do not want to seen it back because i there got to a way out any help appreciated need to get back to restart page to re set the mag up from the start

theuduk
02-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Take the power Off for one min then on see where you are then, or on bootup keep tapping the button with three line and dots, should come alive with more buttons pressed.

K00lKatT
02-11-2015, 04:11 PM
correct, Duk is telling you to boot up to the BIOS menu

bingolong
02-11-2015, 04:47 PM
if you call the bios menu where the blue screen it says tv system-and under all of that graphic-boot mode device info- loader image -default setting -exit & SAVE- EXIT & DISCARD -AM THERE..IF THAT WHAT U SPEAKING OF BUT LIKE I SAID I NEVER PUT IN THE PORTAL URL 1.IPTV BECAUSE IT BOOTED THE POWER SECTION OFF WHEN I WAS DOING THE TIME SETTING NEVER GOT INTO THE PORTAL TO SET MY URL WITH 1.IPTV INFO AM ON THE RESET PAGE BUT CANNOT GET BACK TO LOADING THE BOX IT WILL SAY LOADING WHEN I GO THRU THE STEPS BUT IT IS REALLY NOT I LET IT RUN FOR A HOUR

catz
02-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Loose the caps please.

K00lKatT
02-11-2015, 05:09 PM
you need to reset your box

bingolong
02-11-2015, 05:19 PM
thats what am trying i think if i would have put the info in the url before i got booted out trying to do the time i would be able to get in but it is staying on loading when i do the reset box .... i think if i would have got to the step portal and put1.iptv info inn it would load but not loading. it say loading but want

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 06:41 PM
unplug the power of your mag 254 plug it back in fast and hit menu key on the remote has to be done fast.Once in the bios setup boot mode is set to nand2 save&exit.

bingolong
02-11-2015, 07:21 PM
thats what am trying i think if i would have put the info in the url before i got booted out trying to do the time i would be able to get in but it is staying on loading when i do the reset box .... i think if i would have got to the step portal and put1.iptv info inn it would load but not loading. it say loading but want i finding out if u do not go into the inner portal first putting the url inside the portal thats given to u by iptv u will catch hell trying to get bact on informir or any where else but bios because i tried to do the time first and got kick out by useing the adress that is given on site of setting time .... i assume because u never put inn a portal address that is happening to me right now because i did the time url and got kick out and it took me bios menu it cannot find the address because i never was able to put into the url portal 1.iptv info this is only my beleive need help

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
What is kicking you out of what?

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 08:11 PM
You need to make sure you have internet connection.

bingolong
02-11-2015, 09:02 PM
You need to make sure you have internet connection. i do have internet this is not my first mag 254 set up

wineonnine
02-11-2015, 09:29 PM
did you buy your last box from infonir ,new york , iptvguys - bought mine on feb 3 doing same thing - might be a run of bad boxes!
do what bkman said in #11. (1) change your boot nand 1 too 2 or vice versa 2-1 go down to exit and save, click right, then click reboot
if that doesnt work - start over - do it again but go to def , click rt - click again to reboot . you may have to to do it again(1) hope this helps
i kept messing with it until i t went to homepage

kcmood
02-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Just received my 254 mag. Am having trouble setting up. I am going to have to reset box. I need to know if the remote has a reboot button or do you just use the power on/off button? Also when I got to the point where I was supposed to enter portals. I mad an error.and can't seem to correct it. Also had trouble setting time. Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks, I have read and reread the info that has been posted so far and am completely befuddled.

K00lKatT
02-11-2015, 10:04 PM
reboot device ,is in the menu, scroll to it. The power on off is not a reboot, thks

kcmood
02-11-2015, 10:47 PM
reboot device ,is in the menu, scroll to it. The power on off is not a reboot, thks

How to correct wrong settings. Is the only way to reset box? If so how do I reset to the settings already on it when I received it.

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Hit menu on the remote while its rebooting you can factory reset it from the bios menu.

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Hit menu key on remote while rebooting then when the blue screen pops up that is your bios setting you will then see def.settings then click ok it will say wrong image after that it will reboot to factory settings

kcmood
02-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Hit menu on the remote while its rebooting you can factory reset it from the bios menu.

Should I reset to factory because I entered wrong info in certain areas Or is there an easy way to redo them. It does come equipped to just set menu up and plug in to wall and ethernet right? I don't have to add any software?

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 11:54 PM
You can there is a keyboard on the remote hit that should bring up the keyboard you can delete the info with that.

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 11:57 PM
If your talking about the wrong url then yes it can be edited

Bkman2020
02-11-2015, 11:58 PM
There is how to sticky to update your box when you do a factory default

Bkman2020
02-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Recommend do a full factory default once the box comes back up you can go to here:http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?614-How-to-get-Infomir-logo-back

Bkman2020
02-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Yes leave ethernet plugged in it will detect automatically.

kcmood
02-12-2015, 12:39 AM
One more thing before I give up today and start fresh tomorrow. Stupid question I know, but here goes!!!! Does the blue light stay on when it is turned off and also when it is turned on. I am currently watching my fta I do not have a hookup to test.

Bkman2020
02-12-2015, 01:48 AM
When you turn it off via the remote the blue light fades but yes stays on.

catz
02-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Blue light is bright when off then 50% when on.