PDA

View Full Version : Donation wait

eagles01
10-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi all, i ordered a donation from Rocket on Tuesday but I didn't write down my order number. I haven't had my donation yet.

How long should I wait before I contact the Rocket team, is it worth sending them my email address so they can send me my order number?

Capt.Kangaroo
10-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Hi all, i ordered a donation from Rocket on Tuesday but I didn't write down my order number. I haven't had my donation yet.

How long should I wait before I contact the Rocket team, is it worth sending them my email address so they can send me my order number?
They have to have your email address to send your donation number.
It can take up to 72 hours. Also it may end up in your junk/spam folder.

eagles01
10-17-2015, 11:48 AM
Thank you, I will wait a couple of days to be sure before contacting them, as you say they will already have my email address. I have been checking the spam folder just in case.

eagles01
10-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Still no email from the Rocket team unfortunately, and I sent an additional email on Saturday asking for my order number, no reply to that either.

Such a shame because I am new to this and was excited to try the service.

Should I wait any longer or just cancel the CC transaction and go with one of the other providers?

Puska
10-21-2015, 01:48 PM
That's really strange I got one donation on Monday night and got email instantly and account was active.

nemesis668
10-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Not hi-jacking this thread, but Im in same boat as you buddy, still waiting to