PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client + EPG

OverrRyde
10-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Hi guys, looking to clarify some info on here regarding epg and stalker client.

I am currently running Kodi 15 with Stalker Client 0.8.3. Everything works fine when i start up and it loads the channels and everything. My question i regarding the EPG because i actually do not get any EPG, i do get the channel description with the current show playing, but when i go into Guide, it is blank.

Is this a problem with Stalker Client?

Now before you tell me that i should be using PVR Stalker, i already looked into that tutorial but unfortunately, i am also running Kodi on OpenElec and there is no version of PVR Stalker for OpenElec (that i am aware). I know PVR Stalker works because i tried it on my Windows Laptop with Kodi 15 and it does load all channels and EPG listings.

Any insight? Is it just me or a limitation of Stalker Client?

Thanks!

EDIT: im using this modified release for Stalker Client that was compiled for Linux system

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8147-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client-1-11-5-and-PVR-Stalker-0-8-0-Debian-Jessie-Isengard

EDIT #2:
Please disregard the above error, whilst playing around in my skin settings, i realised that the EPG view was set to "Channels" and not "Guide".
If anyone else is having no EPG being displayed, i recommend checking the View Type within the Guide option!
-