PDA

View Full Version : stalker has me at wits end

heelhead
10-11-2015, 04:13 AM
running kodi on my pc, i have iptv stalker add on, i enabled it and everything worked for the basic channels and stuff thats free. when i put in my iks66 info i cant get it to work. i did the mac thing and changed the last 6 digits to the mac i am showing in system settings. but when i go out to home page of kodi there is no tv icon anywhere, and when i go back to iptv stalker it gives me an error about the url and cant load channels. its got me frustrated as hell.

tuxen
10-11-2015, 04:48 AM
do you use the stalker pvr addon or the iptv stalker video addon?
if the video addon you will have no tv menu in kodi but a regular scraping addon and you must use
http://mw1.iptv66.tv
if you want pvr functionality tv menu in kodi enable tv it will ask you to enable a pvr addon use the stalker pvr that comes with kodi or better this updated one:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS its so simple it can not go wrong the portals are pre-entered if you use the one already installed the portal is 66.iptv66.tv

heelhead
10-11-2015, 02:53 PM
i dont need pvr function, i just need to know how to setup stalker with my 66iks private server

dara
10-11-2015, 03:41 PM
@heelhead, you were given the correct advice by tuxen. In Kodi, the PVR function is built in, and what he's saying is to use the PVR Stalker NFPS client that has necessary settings except your MAC to work, if you cant get the built in PVR Stalker 0.8.3 "Stalker Client" to work.

You need to be specific if you are talking about "Stalker". "Stalker" is the middleware that is used at the server to provide channels to the users, though client software either on an STB, or through Kodi via PVR Stalker, or the video addon IPTV Stalker. Read the tutorials carefully, and since you posted in the PVR section, I'm going to assume your are trying to get PVR Stalker or PVR Stalker NFPS to work.

heelhead
10-12-2015, 02:54 AM
i dont know exactly what i need , all i know is i have kodi on pc, i have a iks66 private donation, i tried to put in the info and it didnt work. i did something else and now says iptv stalker .rip. i did however get that to work without any of my paid info but its just the basic stuff. if you could help me any i would appreciate it. and i know i got good advice from tuxen and i said thx to, just like i said i am a newbie to the scene and not sure exactly whats what

Alucard
10-12-2015, 12:26 PM
i dont know exactly what i need , all i know is i have kodi on pc, i have a iks66 private donation, i tried to put in the info and it didnt work. i did something else and now says iptv stalker .rip. i did however get that to work without any of my paid info but its just the basic stuff. if you could help me any i would appreciate it. and i know i got good advice from tuxen and i said thx to, just like i said i am a newbie to the scene and not sure exactly whats what

If you are stalker client has RIP then you are using a clone and is probably why it does not work. I would recommend that you uninstall the Stalker Video client. Once done, change your MAC. Then setup the PVR client as tuxen suggested.

heelhead
10-14-2015, 01:41 AM
I cant find a way to uninstall the damn thing, i am about to uninstall kodi altogether and start over from scratch

Bkman2020
10-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Go on youtube there are tons of how to's

big dady
10-14-2015, 09:06 PM
I would stay away from youtube as that's where most are getting those bad files causing all the problems with stalker

mangled
10-15-2015, 02:21 AM
In the video addons section, locate your iptv stalker and press c. Click on addon information and then from there you can delete it.

Does the iptv stalker using portal address have the same channels as the pvr stalker using donations?

Alucard
10-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Uninstall the stalker client. Then go to the Kodi folder (see Kodi wiki where this is for your device)\addons and delete plugin.video.stalker folder then go to \userdata\addon_data and delete the plugin.video.stalker