PDA

View Full Version : Refund

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Can you get a refund from iksrocket. I've purchased my donation and 4 days later still can't get it working, some have tried to help me on here but it just won't work.
Regards
Jamie

Farmer1
10-03-2015, 03:19 PM
there are no refunds

Marley
10-03-2015, 03:26 PM
on what box or are you using iptv stalker

Farmer1
10-03-2015, 03:28 PM
have you ever tried Url http://portal.iptvrocket.tv give that a shot

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 05:06 PM
Amazon fire tv and will try that thanks

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 05:12 PM
have you ever tried Url http://portal.iptvrocket.tv give that a shot

Authorization failed with that one :(

Farmer1
10-03-2015, 05:38 PM
try that with as 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX Mac linked
that's what i'm using on my computer with IPTV Stalker and it works great

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 05:54 PM
try that with as 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX Mac linked
that's what i'm using on my computer with IPTV Stalker and it works great

Tried it not working, so annoying is it correct that when you click on iptv stalker you should get 3 files NFPS, Rocket and IPTV66, i've been editing Rocket which comes under portal 2 when in settings. Thanks so much for your help.

duhhud
10-03-2015, 06:00 PM
ok lets start over.go into your add-ons on the iptv stalker add-on go to the bottom and click on default then ok (also tell us what the version of stalker u r using).then under settings/portal 1 it should have name-nfps next line should be url enter http://portal.iptvrocket.tv then down to custom mac address and enable then down one to mac click and enter 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx put the last 3 set of numbers of the mac that you linked to your dontaion were i put xx:xx:xx the next one down will say send serial number make sure that is NOT enabled.then it ok then restart kodi go to video add-ons click on iptv stalker addon then click on the information file when it opens try one channels.(make sure you tell us what version of stalker you r using so we no for sure that it has not up dated to version 120

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 06:02 PM
ok lets start over.go into your add-ons on the iptv stalker add-on go to the bottom and click on default then ok (also tell us what the version of stalker u r using).then under settings/portal 1 it should have name-nfps next line should be url enter http://portal.iptvrocket.tv then down to custom mac address and enable then down one to mac click and enter 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx put the last 3 set of numbers of the mac that you linked to your dontaion were i put xx:xx:xx the next one down will say send serial number make sure that is NOT enabled.then it ok then restart kodi go to video add-ons click on iptv stalker addon then click on the information file when it opens try one channels.(make sure you tell us what version of stalker you r using so we no for sure that it has not up dated to version 120

Thanks for the advice i'll try that in a minute im using iptv stalker version 9.0.19 thanks

duhhud
10-03-2015, 06:04 PM
i am use 9.0.20 portal 0ne

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 06:06 PM
i am use 9.0.20 portal 0ne

Which repository can i download 9.0.20 from and it says NFPS for portal one should i just enter that in regardless? Thanks

big dady
10-03-2015, 06:13 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-20)-iVue-compatible

big dady
10-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Just follow Dara's instruction and you will be up and running

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Just follow Dara's instruction and you will be up and running

Thanks for the help mate, however I can't see where he downloads 9.0.20 as it is on Pc and i need it for Amazon Fire tv. Thanks so much for your help

big dady
10-03-2015, 06:30 PM
It's not just pc it's for all platform.you install it in kodi

duhhud
10-03-2015, 06:32 PM
this is how i install addons that i have on my computer.down load it to your computer put it in a shared file on your computer.then in kodi on your fire tv go to settings then down to addon then click on install from zip. at bottom click on windows network SMB (i use windows)then go to the shared file u saved it to on your computer..and click in it

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 06:43 PM
this is how i install addons that i have on my computer.down load it to your computer put it in a shared file on your computer.then in kodi on your fire tv go to settings then down to addon then click on install from zip. at bottom click on windows network SMB (i use windows)then go to the shared file u saved it to on your computer..and click in it

You're both legends i'll let you know how i get on. Thanks

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 08:20 PM

Gone through part of SMB clicked on plugin.video.stalker it then takes me to resources-language-english it is only picking up folder any ideas why?

tuxen
10-03-2015, 08:31 PM
you unzipped the zip file you using safari, if then use another browser.

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 08:33 PM
you unzipped the zip file you using safari, if then use another browser.

so you're not supposed to open it i installed it with chrome thanks

big dady
10-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Do not unzip the file when you download it

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Thanks its now running 9.0.20 brilliant now on to the next hurdle, thanks for your help guys

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Right so i've followed the guide by installing 9.0.20 and putting my details in portal one so i am using mac address 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx and portal http://11.iptvrocket.tv i have also tried http://portal.iptvrocket.tv and no joy. Gutted is not the word

big dady
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
What is it doing now

big dady
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Only use http:// portal.not 11

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Changed it to http://portal.iptvrocket.tv and getting authorization failed :(

big dady
10-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Did you check post 2 on the link i send you it tell you what to do

Jimjam
10-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Did you check post 2 on the link i send you it tell you what to do

Done that twice still getting failed authorization

big dady
10-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Do you have ivue install if you do what version do you have

daddyrat50
10-03-2015, 09:58 PM
You need to enable live tv and use it that way, clicking on The actual stalker NPFS i still get authoraztion failed after months, but if u enable live tv, it will work if you have your mac properly linked. The instructions and customer service is very poor.

duhhud
10-03-2015, 11:05 PM
ok if this way does not work then i would say your donation is not linked to your mac.i want you to uninstall your stalker add-on.then i want you to go to file manager click on profile directory, then i want you to click on addon_data scroll down to see if you have some thing that says plugin.video.stalker (spelt and looks just like the way did it)if it is NOT there thats good,if it is then i want u to delete it(bring up your content menu and click delete)then i want you to exit kodi and go down to setting on your fire tv and over to applications then down to manage application then to kodi then to the very bottom clear cache before you click on it wait a minute until it says cache 65.97mb(or some thing to that effect )then click on the clear cache and it should go to 12mb.then restart kodi and reinstall stalker 9.0.20 then under portal one enter http://portal.iptvrocket.tv were it says url...then enable custom mac address and enter your mac that is linked to your donation then click ok.....if this does not work then i think your mac is not being linked to your dontion properly

Jimjam
10-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Hi guys, Thanks for this help, I can't thank you enough, Im running ivue version 6.0.24. Yes I agree the customer service is awful if it wasn't for you guys i'd be lost. Right duhhud I've followed what you have told me to do and when i change portal one which i've done there is no option to add custom mac address could that be it, you can just click on mac and change it. Still getting authorization failed using mac 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx. Thanks for your time

odorless
10-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Any luck? This drove me nuts for a week then it just worked. Stay with it and you will get to the promised land! lol
I am running with :
mac 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx
ip http://11.iptvrocket.tv

My TV worked pretty well for a week then some issues started. I found that my box had changed it's MAC number. I was advised to reset to factory default settings and reload KODI (I used 15.2 rc I think)
I used my Google browser and downloaded the file to "DOWNLOADS"
I did the initial set up then went to SYSTEM, ADDONS. PVR clients. I clicked on stalker and portal 1 already had the first part of the MAC address ready.(00:1A:79) I then went to 'system', 'system info', 'network' and found the new Mac address my dumb machine spat out. I added the last 3 pairs of numbers and went to the 'check your rocket' page at the rocket site and linked the new number.
Then I went to 'system', 'settings', 'tv'. I enabled the TV, and it worked.

Hope I didn't just add to confusion. I guess my point is that my issue was the MAC address changed on its own. By the time I was finished pressing buttons in desperation it was so screwed up I had to start fresh.

big dady
10-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Okay your problem is ivue. Remove it and stalker reinstall stalker buy it self and you won't have the problem or used per stalker with ninja guide also will not have any problems

Jimjam
10-04-2015, 03:08 PM
You guys are f*****g legends its working can i install ivue now and will it still work thankyou so much

Marley
10-04-2015, 03:48 PM
thanks guys are members are great here as long as you as for help the right way no one will ever let you down

Jimjam
10-04-2015, 03:50 PM
It's brilliant, just one last question before i stop bugging you all, can i install i-vue now or do i need to install a specific tv guide. Thanks again.

LouisF410
10-04-2015, 04:21 PM
I`ve been using the build in pvr stalker client with live tv for a while now and it works great.
Ivue guide always caused to not authorized errors for me even after re-linking my MAC.

But with all the hassle of setting up your addon I`m not sure if you want to go this route.

Here is a link anyway:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4483-How-to-set-up-pvr-stalker-with-NFPS-and-have-a-Full-EPG&p=35236&viewfull=1#post35236

duhhud
10-04-2015, 04:33 PM
ok now i have a ? for you.you said u had ivue 6.0.24 installed, when you first installed that did you just install it then click on and let it load and try a channel? if so you need to set it to the stalker xml. so install ivue then bring up your contex box then addon settings then it will say source go down one to xmltv type and click on that then scroll down to the tecbox stalkeriptv one, click on that(the name should apper next to were it says xmltv type so you may need to click it a couple of time.i have to some times when i do it.)then click ok then open ivue let it load and try a channel.

Jimjam
10-04-2015, 07:17 PM
At first yes i did then i went into the settings and changed the portal etc which is when i asked all you lot for help. Would just like to say thanks for your help the lot of you can't thankyou all enough

duhhud
10-04-2015, 08:10 PM
ok from here on we are only talking about and working with the ivue plugin (do not touch the stalker one) so install 6.0.24 ivue addon once installed bring up the context box click on addon settings u should see that it says, source...apperance and a few other things then below source it will say xmltv type now click on that,a box will open and go down to the one that says tecbox stalker iptv and click on that one the name tecbox iptv stalker should apper next to the were it says xmltv type....(if it does not repeat until it does)when it does click ok.now back out to the main page and go to programs and open the ivue guide and let it load once its loaded click on the first channel. here you may get a box that opens that shows different addons to chose from always chose iptv stalker (then it will use that addon for now on ok.(that box may open when you try different channels and there is more then one addon that you can watch the channel from always chose iptv stalker)

Jimjam
10-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Done, thanks for all your help buddy, appreciate it. ��

duhhud
10-06-2015, 12:39 AM
your welcome anytime

grounded
10-11-2015, 01:36 PM
its your box or internet or settings it works