PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAACK!

odorless
09-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, My box has been working real well Since the last help you were kind enough to give me. Out of the blue a couple of days ago I lost the live tv icon. When I start KODI i see 'loading channels from clients' but the loading process doesn't last as long as it did when I had TV, and the final part of the loading process doesn't happen at all.I think it was loading EPG or something similar. I have been re booting hoping it work just start working again but it hasn't.

Also it seems like my box has a differant MAC address than it used to have. I re linked the new address but still have no TV.

Of course its only me or I would have read about this. I don't think anything has been changed from when Tv was working but you never really know because my wife has been watching too, lol. Its frustrating, thanks in advance!

I have MyGica 1800e, Rocket is active with 206 days left.

high247
10-01-2015, 02:03 AM
Disable tv then re-enable it. Make sure pvr addon is enabled with correct settings. If that doesn't work try reinstalling kodi.

musatanee
10-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Why not just buy a real box and not have to deal with all the problems ?

built2last
10-01-2015, 03:41 AM
what is a real box to you a MAG lol or an AVOV? there all crap in my book over priced garbage sold by tv pirates.....

crazed 9.6
10-01-2015, 03:45 AM
what is a real box to you a MAG lol or an AVOV? there all crap in my book over priced garbage sold by tv pirates.....

lmao... umm okay then :)

Ummm , overpriced ?
The avov has a box that is priced for the working man. It works frigging great!
Not any box can boast that!
Never mind it's top line model.

Take your crap comments to the neighborhood coffee shop. We don't wanna hear them here !!

musatanee
10-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Well built2last didn't you buy a donation from the pirate ship ? lol:D

musatanee
10-01-2015, 03:51 AM
I agree crazed and well said ! The Avov is a nice work of art and is totally awesome in my books !

Capt.Kangaroo
10-01-2015, 03:53 AM
Avovs are great, Can't dispute that...:)

crazed 9.6
10-01-2015, 03:58 AM
some say you gotta walk before you can learn to run.
I say to hell with that and learn to fly !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

rocky gonna have my ass on this :eek:

crazed 9.6
10-01-2015, 04:08 AM
I figure if rockycat gonna have my ass, I might as well get some of Flyod's best out :)

I've always been mad :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZYG5qwHHI

big dady
10-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Avov and Mag don't need to change Mac address every day to watch tv ether :cool:

odorless
10-01-2015, 03:44 PM
HIGH 427, thanks buddy. Followed your advice and TV is working again!!
It was good to see that the changing MAC wasn't only me!
Thanks to the rest of you for providing entertainment I was missing without the TV working lol!

xbmcbg
10-01-2015, 07:26 PM

Do you regularly visit a doctor?

Do you drink regularly prescribed medication ?

high247
10-01-2015, 09:01 PM
HIGH 427, thanks buddy. Followed your advice and TV is working again!!
It was good to see that the changing MAC wasn't only me!
Thanks to the rest of you for providing entertainment I was missing without the TV working lol!

Good to hear and no prob 😁