PDA

View Full Version : LosMovies

floder2
09-29-2015, 03:04 AM
Looks like LosMovies app in the Avov Tv-Online Box is not working...............Richard..how about an update ?

ICEFILMS App in that box has not worked for a very long time..........if avov is not going to fix it ..then why keep it in the Market place

Lowteck
09-29-2015, 07:26 PM
I would suggest that you install KODI (if you have experiance with KODI) or TVAddons (if you do not have experiance with KODI). This app will give you access to LosMovies and icefilms plus a whole lot more movie services and sports streams if you like sports. These apps in kodi update all the time and are not dependant to AVOV to modify and update. They (AVOV) try but have a plate full and cannot keep all their apps current.

Marley
09-29-2015, 07:29 PM
yea thats what i do really not that hard to use TVAddons which i think is better for the tvonline box

floder2
09-29-2015, 08:04 PM
I would suggest that you install KODI (if you have experiance with KODI) or TVAddons (if you do not have experiance with KODI). This app will give you access to LosMovies and icefilms plus a whole lot more movie services and sports streams if you like sports. These apps in kodi update all the time and are not dependant to AVOV to modify and update. They (AVOV) try but have a plate full and cannot keep all their apps current.

Well i bought the avov box for the convenience of having apps without going into KODI...of course I have Kodi installed............

Marley
09-29-2015, 08:50 PM
tell me what good do you have to say about this box i really like to here it never hear a kind word for the avov team which i know they work there a-- off if you dont like this box sell it i'm sure many would buy it from you my family and friends really like the box i set it up for them and they cant say enough how great it is wonder why you hate it that much again sell it sorry it to hard to use kodi which we all were crying to get things just dont get done in a day and i know Richard works his a-- off to do the best he can

floder2
09-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Never said kodi was hard to use....Been using XBMC since I installed it on an Original Xbox in 2009......(read my post again)

you have to admit that Avov boxes have there problems.........They do work though..but not exactly as advertized or promised........Same as the so called FREEZE FREE IPTV service

so to answer your question ...I have said good things about Avov boxes....In this post I said " They do Work"

Marley
09-29-2015, 10:16 PM
yes they do have problems never will say that they don't all do but i must sat they do stand by there product and support which means a lot to me many other would close and run and just add a different name seen that one many times

Pittbul88
09-29-2015, 10:25 PM
I was very happy when i first got my AVOV now its sucks i don't bother watching it now lost ILIVE LosMovies can't get CNN CNBC or any lives sports just using OTA and Netflix and i would buy a rocket to get OnlineTV but my experience with Rocket was less than satisfieing . Can anyone tell if & how i can load Kodi on my box

Marley
09-29-2015, 10:35 PM
you make me laugh knowledge is good think to have you should read up on site learn kodi and maybe someday get server working or heck try the other apps not to hard to do and this box was made for iptv and netflix why the heck do you pay for that and not get a server