PDA

View Full Version : tv-online

floder2
02-07-2015, 03:33 PM
tv-online is at ver 1.29......will not update to the latest file........I was having problems connecting to the server with the free trial..so I uninstalled tv-online when it was at ver-1.42....now i reinstalled it but stuck on the ver 1.29...will not update..

BIO
02-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Has happened before, last time the avov update server was not connecting. I would install once more and then check it every day to see when it's back.

Nothing you can do when it's not on your end

Marley
02-07-2015, 04:02 PM
yea try one more time to unstall and setup again and see if updates if not your sol till they turn server back on this has happen before like Bio said

floder2
02-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Ok now it updated but I'm getting the same problem I had before....every channel gives me the same message.(We are experiencing Technical problems please try again later).......Vod is working fine though....server is connecting..........

Marley
02-07-2015, 04:33 PM
i had that on few me i just came back later and was good but not every channel will check now

Marley
02-07-2015, 04:36 PM
yea still get that on few movie channels that i checked

floder2
02-07-2015, 05:37 PM
I get that on all channels..........

theuduk
02-07-2015, 05:57 PM
When I had trouble connecting did uninstall/install and all was good after, with your problems may just be best to exit then back later.

Marley
02-07-2015, 06:29 PM
and reboot box

floder2
02-07-2015, 07:11 PM
I have tried rebooting....uninstalling the tv-online app....reinstalling....updating to ver 1.42........still get NO channels without the error (We are experiencing Technical problems please try again later)............VOD is working fine though

crazed 9.6
02-07-2015, 07:37 PM
same thing, IPTV are showing Technical Difficulties.
TvOnline = v1.42

floder2
02-07-2015, 07:40 PM
OK so it is not just me............thank goodness.......I don't have to suffer alone.......

crazed 9.6
02-07-2015, 07:46 PM
OK so it is not just me............thank goodness.......I don't have to suffer alone.......

TVOnline prolly needs another update.
I seldom use this box. The last time was just after it got over it's last issue, I think a TVOnline update fixed that.

Marley
02-07-2015, 08:39 PM
then why is mine working only two have that ?and only one yesterday

floder2
02-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Wish I knew ............................A while back my Avov would not work at all and I had to contact the company and they needed the S/N of the box.....so they could add it to the list in their servers..........hope this is not something like that........looks like they can drop you at anytime by deleting your S/N of the box on their server...........

theuduk
02-07-2015, 08:54 PM
If down have you tried taking power off router for at least one min, hard to know why some oK and others not.

floder2
02-07-2015, 09:02 PM
tried rebooting modem and router.........may try disconnecting for a while and see what happens

theuduk
02-07-2015, 09:15 PM
If you can not get it going can you take to another location to try?

floder2
02-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Yea..i may have to do that............Thank you all for your help.......

BIO
02-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Wish I knew ............................A while back my Avov would not work at all and I had to contact the company and they needed the S/N of the box.....so they could add it to the list in their servers..........hope this is not something like that........looks like they can drop you at anytime by deleting your S/N of the box on their server...........

Back then is when they moved servers they left some serial numbers out- it seems. The apps on the box worked but you could not install new apps.

I never had the problem here but now seems like maybe the update isn't working. I just checked mine and it seems to be working on channels fine. They can drop the connection to their server but being able to install the app again suggests to me that is not the case this time.

I still think it's the type of problem that will be fixed on their end when they work on the server again.

floder2
02-11-2015, 01:04 AM
Well I tried to get this working but have not.......Tvonline still gives me message of Technical problems with the small screen just showing colored bars..Tried most if not all channels....Simple iptv works fine ....Vod works fine all other apps I have are working fine....I tried a different router ........hardwired..........I factory defaulted the box and install the TVonline app with ver 1.42 again.......It connects or else I could not use VOD........Server1 is using 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ ....credentials unchecked and no Http:// ......................I have not taken this to someone else's home...........but I figured with the change in routers....that would be similar.....any other thoughts.......come on guys someone out there must be smarter then me.........

Marley
02-11-2015, 01:52 AM
I checked 6 movies and all working this morning try and delete and install again really dont think its you

crazed 9.6
02-11-2015, 02:20 AM
IPTV live channels are not working here as of yet either.
If it connects at all thru the IPYV and TVOnline, then I get the Tech Difficulties message on all channels.
VOD channels seem to work, but pretty choppy and takes awhile to get one to load.

The other Mikey APPS work too, well all except the iLive APP... which is another iptv APP
That one comes up with same message.

Marley
02-11-2015, 03:27 AM
i just went to live tv all the movie ones work i do get technical problems on other ones not all really think its them not letting you update this has happen before i say wait it out and all will be good on next update when it comes

floder2
02-11-2015, 04:30 AM
Yes...but I'm sure I have the same TVonline update that you have..ver 1.42.....By the way Crazed .....I defaulted the box and re installed TVonline plus everything else I mentioned in my post....I did check the movie channels like showtime and HBO .........still the same Technical problem message.........So I can't even get ONE channel at all....yet VOD does work..............

floder2
02-11-2015, 05:06 AM
OK I got it working .......Had to put the ethernet info to static in the box .....and add google's DNS (8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4) My computer browser and router are setup for google's DNS info .....So all is working now watching showtime and many other channels are working.....But I should not have to have the AVOV on Static .....not sure why that is.........................Hope this helps others who have the same problem

crazed 9.6
02-11-2015, 05:14 AM
Public DNS server is out in 'the cloud' and finds most any domain name that is not resolved thru the Host or the Local DNS
The Host server is always the first your domain request looks at to find the requested domain. If it finds one even if incorrect, it does not double check, it'll just takes you there.
If it doesn't find one then it reverts to the Local DNS... Same thing happens.
If no domain found then it finally goes to the 'cloud' and most times will find the domain. By using the Public DNS, you bypass the Host and the Local

Don't ask me why the avov isn't grabbing the domain correctly thru Host and Local, but great work floder :)

Marley
02-11-2015, 06:42 AM
but i never use dns only static still say its needs update to box good call for you