mountaindew
09-23-2015, 10:01 PM
Does the fire stick get the IPTV stalker

bjsassal
09-24-2015, 03:28 AM
yes download 0.6.13 STB emulator.

Alucard
09-24-2015, 03:58 AM
I would recommend to install Kodi and use the PVR Stalker. Kodi will give you more TV/Movie viewing options. Try both and pick the one you like best. Not going to hurt anything.

tvaddict
09-24-2015, 01:33 PM
i fully agree with Alucard. The picture quality and options are better on Kodi.

tuxen
09-24-2015, 02:10 PM
+1 kodi is better than the emulator and a good starting point imho. you do not need to download anything extra the stalker pvr client is included.
on the other hand if you never tried kodi, the emulator might seem simpler. like alucard wrote try both. :)

big dady
09-24-2015, 03:35 PM
But if you look more problems with kodi then emulator

tuxen
09-24-2015, 03:44 PM
yeah if youre are not familiar with kodi at all, the emulator might be easier to get going.

but kodi is a good friend to know though. :)
that is if you are interested in movies, tv shows and streaming and presenting it all in a very efficient manner and pretty manner.

tinman_hd
09-24-2015, 05:14 PM
Does the fire stick get the IPTV stalker

the stick does not run stalker in a standalone manner. You can get stalker on the stick through kodi or through an emulator.
there is an emulator by the same name thats the most stable emulator I've used but it has a cost and can not be mentioned here. I've used it for months without a single problem, but like I said can't be mentioned here. I would definitely try both free emulator 06.13 and pvr stalker in kodi. Kodi is definitely the more impressive of the 2, but there are times were it hangs up in kodi when you choose a channel that isn't working......good luck