PDA

View Full Version : Smart iptv

roller33
09-14-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi I'm interested in the private server, but before I she'll out the donation has anybody ever used the smart iptv app on the lg smart tv and what is their opinions. My other option is I use an enigma 2 satellite reciever, I've never tried iptv on this before although the setup looks pretty complicated. I'm basically trying to avoid buying another box
Thanks in advance
Roller

nrules387
09-14-2015, 04:36 PM
I don't think either of those will work.

I haven't tried, but they say only, mag boxes, avov, andorid boxes, and anything running xbmc (kodi) will work

K00lKatT
09-14-2015, 05:06 PM
Your enigma 2 should work, you will need an stb emulator or stalker for it...:)

Alucard
09-14-2015, 05:53 PM
You would not be able to use it directly but maybe indirectly. You would still need to have a computer running the Stalker Client though with the Stalker Client Server running. Then your playlist would have to be created and point to the computer running the Stalker Client. As long as the TV supports the stream format, that should work. I have a Samsung and I was able to install this App. Might have to play with it just for fun to see what it can do.

paul2cc
09-19-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi I'm interested in the private server, but before I she'll out the donation has anybody ever used the smart iptv app on the lg smart tv and what is their opinions. My other option is I use an enigma 2 satellite reciever, I've never tried iptv on this before although the setup looks pretty complicated. I'm basically trying to avoid buying another box
Thanks in advance
Roller

I have recently been trialling the iptv app on my LG Smart TV, I have had a few trials for servers and most have been great, the channel lists are quite easy to install through the siptv web page, quote impressed actually, saves an extra box I suppose.

Alucard
09-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Yes it does work for most IPTV servers but this would have to work with the local Stalker Client Server and I don't think that will work due to the format that the Stalker Client Server uses.