PDA

View Full Version : AVOV TVonline+

a-team
09-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Hello to all the supporters and customers!

We have lots of great things brewing here at AVOV Technology. Everyday we strive to resolve all bugs and issues brought upon our great customers. We’re a growing team and we can’t thank you guys enough for the support and patience you have had with us.

Therefore, after listening carefully and reading what you were all looking for, we believe we have brought out the perfect device to add to our collection. We now introduce you to the TVonline+ (TVonline Plus)!

Check out some of the specs that it will feature:
• Quad-core
• Faster, More stable & User friendly (like always!)
• Availability of 1080p HD video
• Dolby Digital 7.1 sound pass-through
• Built in Wi-fi
• Full Kodi App & MickyHop
• Customizable wallpaper (allows users to change their wallpaper)

You can view the original post link below and check out the full blog post on the avov.tv website.
Original Post: http://avov.tv/tvonline-plus/

http://avov.tv/main/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/blogbanner.png

http://avov.tv/main/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/plus-home-3.gif

RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2015

K00lKatT
09-11-2015, 01:37 AM
very nice, another new model. When are the issues with the current models going to be addressed??..Please get your priorities straight, thks

Capt.Kangaroo
09-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Looks nice.:)
I added the images that you said you couldn't upload.

Capt.Kangaroo
09-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Thank you for that! The exact 2 pics i was going to post up :D

Cool.Happy to help

Marley
09-11-2015, 02:53 PM
yes lets keep it to the tv online and + here or until they add another box section

Capt.Kangaroo
09-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Options for both Stalker and Nova middleware will be available.

Yes i agree, maybe we can move all these posts/threads that don't have to do with TVonline+ to another thread maybe called 'avov news & updates" we can have our discussions there!

I'll do that now
Most of these posts will be moved there

All other Avov discussion posts here:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8030-Avov-News-amp-Updates

bingoz
10-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Looking at the specs and price..........sound pretty good.......would be better if they had gone with 2gb of ram though

Farmer1
10-01-2015, 02:45 PM
check it out here

http://avov.tv/tvonline-plus/

theone
10-01-2015, 02:50 PM
check it out here

http://avov.tv/tvonline-plus/

Link is already posted in The first post.

wifiuser
10-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Can I use this box like a Mag250 (exactly or what are the differences), my dream is have the use of Android for searching for film along with the steady service of an IP stream. I have heard it does not work exactly like a Mag250 and this is my deal breaker.

icementeam
10-23-2015, 02:20 PM
hi dudes,

any feedback on this new box ?

Kimbo
10-23-2015, 02:25 PM
super fast, great picture!! here is a review by the Captain!! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8943-Avov-TvOnline-Review

K00lKatT
10-23-2015, 02:41 PM
you won't be disappointed....nuff said..:cool:

Marley
10-23-2015, 03:54 PM
yea happy as kid in candy store

LuluPu
10-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Got mine last week and got familiar with it and all the apps. Works great!! It does require 5 mbs but works great with HD movies and live channels. Having a Roku it is very different in apps and the speed of the remote when using the search or any other function requiring typing is much slower than the Roku but apps and content is much much better and... most of it is free which is super!!! Very happy with mine.

vampirito
11-27-2015, 03:55 AM
Does this box shows what the channel you're at is showing? i've seen some videos on youtube but the bar on those videos only shows the channel name, not the channel guide listing. Is it like that?

tuxen
11-27-2015, 04:30 AM
Can I use this box like a Mag250 (exactly or what are the differences), my dream is have the use of Android for searching for film along with the steady service of an IP stream. I have heard it does not work exactly like a Mag250 and this is my deal breaker.
if you install the mag emulator (if possible) it will perform pretty much like a mag (no caching, etc, just showing the straight iptv stream)

tuxen
11-27-2015, 04:47 AM
can you sideload apps via adb, or the debug item called something like "allow install from unknown sources", that lets you install any apk via a (file)browser. or do you have to use that mickystore? nothing about mickey. I just dont really like stores, virtual or in general.

crazed 9.6
11-27-2015, 04:48 AM
Avovs use an app named TVOnline. That app connects to IPTV services (NFPS/Rocket, etc..)
This particular Avov model (AVOV TVOnline and TVOnline Plus models), have that app embedded into Avov system, so it doesn't even need to be installed, it's already there, just have to access it.
The other Avov receivers would need to install the TVOnline app and they find it onboard in the Channel Store on these Avovs (MIckey Market).
All Avov models have the Channel Store, the difference that the TVONline models have is that the TVOnline app is embedded, already working in the Online models (hence the name of the model).
All models, except their first vixo1, have Kodi in their Channel Store as well, and we know what Kodi can do :)

can you sideload apps via adb, or the debug item called something like "allow install from unknown sources", that lets you install any apk via a (file)browser. or do you have to use that mickystore?
Can't side load, no.

tuxen
11-27-2015, 04:57 AM
is tvonline part of what I see in the picture that looks like a modern mag menu?

tuxen
11-27-2015, 05:00 AM
Avovs use an app named TVOnline. That app connects to IPTV services (NFPS/Rocket, etc..)
This particular Avov model (AVOV TVOnline and TVOnline Plus models), have that app embedded into Avov system, so it doesn't even need to be installed, it's already there, just have to access it.
The other Avov receivers would need to install the TVOnline app and they find it onboard in the Channel Store on these Avovs (MIckey Market).
All Avov models have the Channel Store, the difference that the TVONline models have is that the TVOnline app is embedded, already working in the Online models (hence the name of the model).
All models, except their first vixo1, have Kodi in their Channel Store as well, and we know what Kodi can do :)

Can't side load, no.

really no one hacked shhh this little fella to allow for it. I know I have kodi and everything.. its not so much about that. none of the apps/games on my box comes from a store. I know it call me odd.

edit: just forget it right.. of cause nobody figured out a way, it just came out lol I surpass myself sometimes
let me try again ..no avov android box ever been modified/allowed sideloading?

crazed 9.6
11-27-2015, 05:32 AM
actually tuxen, someone did find a way, but it was in the end not a viable workaround.

crazed 9.6
11-27-2015, 05:36 AM
is tvonline part of what I see in the picture that looks like a modern mag menu?
avovs share same middleware as Mag, yes

K00lKatT
11-27-2015, 05:39 AM
avov pays licensing fees to infomir for using their middleware, some of their models also have their new Nova middleware...:)

tuxen
11-27-2015, 08:57 PM
yeah I read about the nova middleware it supports.
but from what I read on infomir licensing is free its opensource, otherwise the stalker clients/mag emulator would be illegal.

edit: researching more (things bite to me) there is likely hardware licensing involved yeah. and they very likely partner with them, to what extent I dont know though, but there is probably money involved for making the client integration so good/easy/familiar.

reminds me of the famous quote by Alvin Toffler
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." heh

K00lKatT
11-27-2015, 10:45 PM
middleware is used by the backend, the provider. The hardware/firmware of the infomir box is proprietary, therefore the need for the licensing fees. I was told this by the avov tech here before A-team and I have no reason to doubt him. One of the reasons for the first three octets of the mac for infomir and avov's being identical.

tuxen
11-27-2015, 10:56 PM
exactly what I found out in my edit, hence the 3 octets'. and of cause if the firmware has infomir written propriety software they need to pay for that too. :)
very well by licensing and not partnership. as it would make more sense to them and things easier. dont know what I was thinking of these devices are obviously very close in some important points.. but hey I never even seen a avov, oh well pictures of them lol.
I stand corrected as per the quote. I have no reason to doubt you either. :)

captainruiz
02-03-2016, 12:40 PM
I have the Avov tv online+ and for some reason it keeps prompting me to input the username and password for the server every time i turn off and on the box. It used to not do that at all. Is there an update im missing? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Actv8
02-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Go to credentials and enter them.

Marley
02-03-2016, 04:33 PM
a box even pops up and shows you

aman303
03-22-2016, 01:52 PM
is there any setting that i am not seeing that makes it auto turn off if the tv is turned off just like mag does?