PDA

View Full Version : 5 Live Channels auto starting???

mkj58
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM
I am running vasilchmax emulator on an android box...it is running great! The new 5 tv channels are running great also! The only problem I am having is that they auto start!!! When I land on a channel it will auto start...I then have to click return on the remote to cancel the action...then I am able to scroll on channels and they won't auto start until I press ok on the remote! The movies work fine...i can land on a movie title and it will not auto start...it will start when I press ok on the remote! Is there a setting for the live channels not to auto start? Is this an issue until they get the live channels more stable in this trial mode? Would be great to have the live tv to work like the movies(not auto starting when you land on a channel) thanks in advance.

BIO
02-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Have that too, it's mxplayer doing that. For me, I used vlc player and it worked so much better in the menus. It had freezing more than mxplayer though, so not sure how well the option will be.

I plan on testing settings and maybe another player tonight to hopefully find a better option. Will be at least late evening before I get the chance- maybe even tomorrow eve.

So, if you find a better solution post it :)

gregm
02-01-2015, 09:32 PM
i found two apps on google for my android box that appear to work very well with the emulator. one is called hd video player the pther is called video ultimate player if anyone else cares to try them

mkj58
02-02-2015, 02:44 AM
i found two apps on google for my android box that appear to work very well with the emulator. one is called hd video player the pther is called video ultimate player if anyone else cares to try them

thanks...I tried the the HD Video Player...but it still auto start! It loads up much like the Mx Player about 5-7 seconds before picture appears...works without freezing or buffering! I didn't try the other one yet Ultimate Player...but I did find this one BSPlayer...very fast loading...2-3 seconds and the picture comes in! I like this one better! Still auto starts though! Starting to live with it by clicking the return button on the remote!

floder2
02-02-2015, 04:08 AM
Don't worry about the auto start....one click and you can back off of it........I remember when you had to get up off the sofa to change the channels...So don't complain ...............

thanks...I tried the the HD Video Player...but it still auto start! It loads up much like the Mx Player about 5-7 seconds before picture appears...works without freezing or buffering! I didn't try the other one yet Ultimate Player...but I did find this one BSPlayer...very fast loading...2-3 seconds and the picture comes in! I like this one better! Still auto starts though! Starting to live with it by clicking the return button on the remote!

mkj58
02-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Don't worry about the auto start....one click and you can back off of it........I remember when you had to get up off the sofa to change the channels...So don't complain ...............

not complaining bud...been doing this for 15 years...started back then testing battery cards, F cards, H cards, fta's & now iptv...we call it testing! Just trying to find better settings & players to correct "this issue"...i agree the simple method now,testing...is the click back method...some of us are little more advanced & can correct issues with our findings to improve & share...if issue can be resolved,this will benefit you,I'm sure..."like no more getting up to change channels"...its all good! No complaints my friend,just wanna clear that! Thanks for the input though. This is a great hobby...just testing that's all! "Were Kool",hope so...have a great day. :cool:

BIO
02-03-2015, 02:56 AM
Good points mkj58, why leave something flawed without even trying to find a solution.

And flooder, bet you use a remote now, progress is great isn;t it :)

mkj58
02-11-2015, 12:14 AM
Update! Ok, someone has found out how to resolve the issue of the auto start...this is what works for me using the stbemu-googleplay-release-0.5.21. I loaded Mx Player 1.7.37 Now go to settings under Profile (Stalker Settings) Check the Box for Preview & Channel. Now go back to TV Menu...the current channel you land on will auto start...just click back once to get back to the channel list...now you can scroll to any channel without auto starting!!! Just press OK on the channel you want to watch! You can also press in the number of the channel and it will activate it.

Ok my friend Floder1, now we don't have to click back anymore to start or activate channels...enjoy,its all good! :cool:

BIO
02-11-2015, 05:45 AM
Thanks or the update mkj

jaba
02-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Thank very much work for me.

jimmybrown57
03-30-2015, 05:29 PM
Does the the stbemu replace MagTv,? I'm a little confused.
Very new to all this..
thanks..

dara
03-30-2015, 05:37 PM
Does the the stbemu replace MagTv,? I'm a little confused.
Very new to all this..
thanks..

Please start your own thread on this. You are off topic.