PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

sfga12
02-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Am I missing something I can't seem to find where to pay for IPTV if I go to the rocket page where I just renewed
There is no option for IPTV
Thanks
SFGA

K00lKatT
02-01-2015, 01:36 PM
read, please...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?758-IPTV-New-5-Live-Channels

BIO
02-01-2015, 02:57 PM
i got light freezing on all chann but over all it is good i am running 1.5 inernet DSL it all i can get here. can some one tell me what set my buffing to thank

You hijacked someone elses' thread so no help can be given without guessing. To get help in setting up your buffer you start by going into the section for the stb you have and reading. If you don't find anything there you start your own thread there. That way everyone reading your post will at least know what receiver you have. A big plus too is- the original poster of the hijacked thread isn't scratching their head when they read it wondering how the conversation is not even remotely related to what they posted.

sfga12
02-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Ok I read that earlier I do try to read as much as possible before posting If its free with my renewal than where do I go for logon info just a bit confused
THANKS

sfga12
02-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Ok I think i found what i was looking for
THANKS

BIO
02-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Glad you found it, or hope you did. Right now IPTV is in beta testing and open for everyone for free. This allows the server to get setup to handle the load correctly- what better test of a server than to offer something for free :)

Later on the purchase will be the same way you purchased iks (I think), through the payment websites setup for your donation.