PDA

View Full Version : demo

salvy2llbq
09-03-2015, 04:53 AM
i want know if you got a demo. because I have bad experence with other , to much frezzing. thank you

Setoku
09-03-2015, 05:13 AM
some channels on rocket freeze i guess from heavy load i was watching the season premiere of mr robot on usa and it had some buffering just through the commercials tho so it wasn't a big deal
for 80$ a year i say its worth it you get about 400 English plus ppv plus on demand
so far most of the channels are in 720 but they still look like sd i think they are still working out everything ive been doing some testing some channels just buffer every 15 sec others are fine but i still haven't had time to test things out fully yet
i also got epg working nicely
https://i.gyazo.com/b62ca4cd2b9367e52752da0fbca7e5f2.png

I just got it a few days ago as long as this stays up it should be a great service you also get iks if your into doing it the satalitle way i have no idea how to do that so im just sticking with the iptv
also as of now there is no recording feature when you set this up as a pvr a way around it is to use shadowplay or some screen recorder also setting up can be complicated if your not familiar with kodi or addons but there are helpful guides here
hope this helps you in your choice

high247
09-03-2015, 08:56 AM
What epg are you using there?

some channels on rocket freeze i guess from heavy load i was watching the season premiere of mr robot on usa and it had some buffering just through the commercials tho so it wasn't a big deal
for 80$ a year i say its worth it you get about 400 English plus ppv plus on demand
so far most of the channels are in 720 but they still look like sd i think they are still working out everything ive been doing some testing some channels just buffer every 15 sec others are fine but i still haven't had time to test things out fully yet
i also got epg working nicely
https://i.gyazo.com/b62ca4cd2b9367e52752da0fbca7e5f2.png

I just got it a few days ago as long as this stays up it should be a great service you also get iks if your into doing it the satalitle way i have no idea how to do that so im just sticking with the iptv
also as of now there is no recording feature when you set this up as a pvr a way around it is to use shadowplay or some screen recorder also setting up can be complicated if your not familiar with kodi or addons but there are helpful guides here
hope this helps you in your choice

Setoku
09-03-2015, 09:25 AM
the normal one that comes with kodi
im using the stalker nfps pvr addon i got it set to look for nfpsf.**********
i didnt know we had other options for epg