PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker Illegal or not question

jxke
09-02-2015, 08:10 PM
I have to ask; Why is IPTV Stalker asking for donations? I see a lot of chatter online stating that IPTV Stalkers methods are illegal, So why would they ask for a donation if what they're doing is illegal?

Just curious; Correct me if I have the wrong impression from reading Reddit and etc about their illegal stance.

tinman_hd
09-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Don't donate. No need to ask a loaded question. Just don't donate and move on.

jxke
09-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Definitely not a loaded question. I want to know if they're illegal or not.

built2last
09-02-2015, 08:37 PM
dont worry about if it's legal or not if your skeptical find somewhere else to get cheap tv the legal thing is about downloading and streaming

sat-junkie
09-02-2015, 09:16 PM
I have to ask; Why is IPTV Stalker asking for donations? I see a lot of chatter online stating that IPTV Stalkers methods are illegal, So why would they ask for a donation if what they're doing is illegal?

Just curious; Correct me if I have the wrong impression from reading Reddit and etc about their illegal stance.here is my take on this..i pay for a sub with my cable provider i payed for these channels already doesn't matter where they come from..i can easily get another receiver and hook it up to my pc monitor but i don't want to do that..with iptv i can watch tv on my pc with no xrta hassles running more cable wire..i don't have this service for free tv..the providers should have had this kinda service 10 yrs ago... thats my 2 cents

jxke
09-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Cheapest TV Streaming is ********** I'll probably stick with that.

Xiloh
09-03-2015, 06:10 AM
I find your post rhetorical as hell! I supposed that you were hopping that somehow having 700 plus channels for a low, low, low price of what you would pay a month for renting cable box or what you pay in taxes for your satellite bill, was a dream come true. See if Reddit has an article on Santa Claus that way you won't disappointed this Xmas.

Farmer1
09-03-2015, 08:52 AM
legal or not is questionable. Donation if you where on the other end would you want to make some money for providing a service

K00lKatT
09-03-2015, 09:15 AM
stalker is nothing but a software tool..the manner in which you use it is entirely up to you. Like anything else in life, how you use the tool determines it's legality or not. Live your own life, thks..

mbry
09-03-2015, 12:20 PM
stalker is nothing but a software tool..the manner in which you use it is entirely up to you. Like anything else in life, how you use the tool determines it's legality or not. Live your own life, thks..

Well said, I agree 100 percent.

Alucard
09-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Directly answering your question, Stalker is not asking for a donation. As someone already stated. Stalker is just software and no it is not illegal. Now NFPS and others do provide services that allow you to use the Stalker software to get IPTV and they want to get paid for providing you with content. Now if this content is obtained legally or not... well who knows but probably not. Are you going to get in trouble for it, well who knows, it may depend where you live. Streaming in general should not be illegal but there is a gray area. Downloading copyright stuff is illegal but streaming does not download anything typically. The gray area is that any portion downloaded could be considered piracy and that could happen if your buffering to disk. Unlike IKS where you knowingly modify hardware to make the receiver work to gain access to pirated satellite, streaming you are not modifying anything. There are plenty of places to get legal and illegal streams. How do you know if they are or are not. Do you read the providers contracts to see if everything is legit? How do you know if Hulu is legit? Have you read their contracts or Netflix or any other streaming provider? If you don't want to expose yourself to the risk then don't. Only you can decide what risk level is acceptable to you. Just go do some research about streaming.