PDA

View Full Version : AVOV TVOnline box

tabarnak
08-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Three approved by years HD IPTV providers in Europe refused my activation to their server because I own AVOV TVOnline box. They say that do not want to destroy the protective and security system as NFPS and second reasons, the inability of this еmulated box to work stably with HD channels due to a variety of hardware and software problems
Any ideas how to get out of this situation without making new investment in MAG 254?

Bkman2020
08-28-2015, 10:21 AM
Read around there are tons of how to's on here.

theone
08-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Three approved by years HD IPTV providers in Europe refused my activation to their server because I own AVOV TVOnline box. They say that do not want to destroy the protective and security system as NFPS and second reasons, the inability of this еmulated box to work stably with HD channels due to a variety of hardware and software problems
Any ideas how to get out of this situation without making new investment in MAG 254?

I would suggest going to Avov with your issue as we do not care about other Providers here. If your having issues with Rocket or NFPS then its ok but not with other Providers so as I suggested, go to their site and refer your issue with them, thanks.

K00lKatT
08-28-2015, 01:14 PM
you can find them at avov.tv, there you can fill out a bug report or make a service ticket...:)

Marley
08-28-2015, 02:46 PM
weird use a vpn