PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client NFPS Release Thread

Pages : [1] 2

dvbken
08-24-2015, 11:49 PM
This is for use with only NFPS, IPTVRocket and IPTV66. It is a simplified version in terms of what needs to be configured in the settings.

This thread will be updated with more info as time passes.

only three settings need to be set correctly for this add-on to function
1) set 'Active Portal' to 'NFPS', 'IPTVRocket' or 'IPTV66'
2) set the server number according to the portal you are assigned (for 1.example.com enter 1, for 2.example.com enter 2, etc.)
3) set 'MAC Address' to the last 3 hex groups of the mac address assigned to your donation. example: if your mac address is 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX, only enter XX:XX:XX

general info
- vod is disabled by default. enable it in settings. remember, when vod loads for the first time it takes a while. also, vod loads in the background. it will be listed when it's done loading
- you can install this add-on along side the main kodi add-on version. it will appear as "Stalker Client NFPS"
- any value entered for the 'MAC Address' setting is prefixed with 00:1A:78
- a serial number and device_id are automatically generated internally
- there will not be a linux version
- there will not be an ios version

- after updating, you may need to unlink and relink your mac address on the donation website

- after setting a new mac address you may get an "Authentication failed." message. wait at least 30 seconds before changing anything

- on android, if you get the following error, I cannot help you. nothing is wrong with the add-on

http://i.imgur.com/udPT2EX.png (http://i.imgur.com/tVgM7vI.png)

download [kodi: 15.x & 16.x][version: 20160702]

https://mega.nz/#!Od5jAJqS!-vW_KghAjnj-SCl-mIJtYnj8URGLxdl14UzY9cEN7Ao

installation instructions
1 - download and install the zip file
2 - go to 'programs' -> 'program add-ons' then run the installer
3 - choose the platform version to install
4 - when done, it should say you need to restart kodi. restart kodi
5 - go to 'settings' -> 'add-ons' -> 'my add-ons' -> 'pvr clients' to configure the pvr addon

findsat
08-26-2015, 04:44 PM
I was really hoping that there would be a Linux version

dvbken
08-26-2015, 07:40 PM
linux versions would be tricky since distros are all bit different. if I did a build a version on my system it will work on mine, but it may not work on yours. that's why different distros typically have their own package repositories.

Marley
08-26-2015, 09:59 PM
thankyou for your hard work

stixxo
08-27-2015, 06:09 PM
What are the steps for setting the time shift up in the new stalker client NFPS?

debs
08-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Hi. The best linux distro for Kodi may be OpenElec. When you have time, please do make linux versions for this. Thanks. :)

http://releases.openelec.tv/OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-5.95.4.img.gz

BOSCO
08-29-2015, 12:15 AM
What can we do when our mac add won't validate I'm sure I went thru this process several months ago to set it
I now wonder if what was reported about the mess up with mac addresses is affecting some of us.....
What do we do?

slomozion
08-29-2015, 06:15 PM
any repositorys i can download this from? im on fire stick so not easy to load zip

ckc90745
08-31-2015, 03:45 AM
where can I download the zip file

x1llmaticx
08-31-2015, 10:51 PM
My stalker client buffers alot on fire stick any recommended setting or fix?

Mikezmilano1
09-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Works great!

Mumalo22
09-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Works great!

What repository can i download this from? I have looked searched but have no luck finding this in any repository. Help...

getochkn
09-01-2015, 05:57 PM
What repository can i download this from? I have looked searched but have no luck finding this in any repository. Help...

It's not in a repo, this links are in the first post

{removed live links... go to the first post - dara}

download the version from those links that are for whatever OS you are running.

Mumalo22
09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
My stalker client buffers alot on fire stick any recommended setting or fix?

Can you provide a step by step guide on how you got this on your fire stick. Please

Novo
09-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Can you provide a step by step guide on how you got this on your fire stick. Please

Assuming you want something with a GUI the easiest way is to use adbfire.
Enter your firesticks IP into adbfire and click connect.
Then on adbfire in the adhoc directory box enter /sdcard/download/
Click push and select the zip file, when the transfer is complete move grab your firestick remote
Open Kodi and go to settings --> add-ons--> Install from zip file
Select "Root filesystem" then "sdcard" followed by "download"
You should see the zip in this folder, select it and it's complete.

(For whatever reason Kodi had issues when I pushed directly to the addons directory whereas this seems pretty fool-proof)

dublin40
09-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Assuming you want something with a GUI the easiest way is to use adbfire.
Enter your firesticks IP into adbfire and click connect.
Then on adbfire in the adhoc directory box enter /sdcard/download/
Click push and select the zip file, when the transfer is complete move grab your firestick remote
Open Kodi and go to settings --> add-ons--> Install from zip file
Select "Root filesystem" then "sdcard" followed by "download"
You should see the zip in this folder, select it and it's complete.

(For whatever reason Kodi had issues when I pushed directly to the addons directory whereas this seems pretty fool-proof)

can some1 be helpful to explain how to transfer file from usb stick to iptvbox. no idea. thanks. I dont know how to open it from kodi or how to transfer to iptv box. thank you in advance.

timezone12
09-03-2015, 09:49 PM
if my mac addy starts with 00:1A:79 do I still just add the last six?? or do I have to change the 79 to 78 in reseller panel ?

keep getting authentication failed changed 79 to 78 same thing

maocom1
09-13-2015, 11:57 PM
wondering if an update can be done for isengard 15.2?

thewp
09-14-2015, 01:31 PM
There is no need to build the linux versions for each distribution. Simply provide the source and we can build it ourselves.

EDIT: Here are the linux versions I built for my Debian Jessie HTPC: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8147-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client-1-11-5-and-PVR-Stalker-0-8-0-Debian-Jessie-Isengard

jaaj73
09-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Hello dvbken. I just downloaded the PVR Stalker Client NFPS for android ARM. I have Kodi 15.1 in an android tablet. I followed the exact procedure you wrote but I cant get it working. It give a message that says: PVR clients: Stalker Client NFPS. Check the log for more information about this message. Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll
Any help you can provide me. Thanks in advance

OverrRyde
09-22-2015, 11:44 AM
There is no need to build the linux versions for each distribution. Simply provide the source and we can build it ourselves.

EDIT: Here are the linux versions I built for my Debian Jessie HTPC: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8147-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client-1-11-5-and-PVR-Stalker-0-8-0-Debian-Jessie-Isengard

I am running OpenElec on Helix but i can update to Isengard using beta OE, would this work? Or any idea on how i can make it work?

Also have a RPI box i am hoping to update as well.

Amrock
09-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi I got a donation number and I was sent a MAC address it worked for 3 days but has stopped working I still have all the info I was sent can u please help me

built2last
09-24-2015, 10:39 AM
Change your mac.....mac

tuxen
09-24-2015, 10:49 AM
I am running OpenElec on Helix but i can update to Isengard using beta OE, would this work? Or any idea on how i can make it work?

Also have a RPI box i am hoping to update as well.

if you update to isengard at least you can get pvr working with the unmodified version that comes with it

OverrRyde
09-25-2015, 10:41 PM
if you update to isengard at least you can get pvr working with the unmodified version that comes with it

Would the epg work? I am trying to follow this guide for Kodi + EPG

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4483-How-to-set-up-pvr-stalker-with-NFPS-and-have-a-Full-EPG

macwindows
09-26-2015, 12:30 AM
Hello dvbken. I just downloaded the PVR Stalker Client NFPS for android ARM. I have Kodi 15.1 in an android tablet. I followed the exact procedure you wrote but I cant get it working. It give a message that says: PVR clients: Stalker Client NFPS. Check the log for more information about this message. Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll

I have the same problem. Uninstalled Kodi and installed Kodi 15.1 back, but problem persist.

jaaj73, could you able to sort out the problem?

bryansuavo
09-26-2015, 07:52 PM
same here on 2 andriod devices

kencho
09-29-2015, 10:32 PM

I found the solution for Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll on for my NP running lollipop 5.1.1

pedrer
09-30-2015, 06:49 PM
Hi ...i recently install the Kodi 15.2 and dont working the pvr ...on the version 5.0 is working, and now in the new version appear a message of error "unabled to load channels" , i configured all like in the 15.0 version ....

help please

thanks

pedrer

pedrer
09-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Hello, solved....i update for this version of the pvr plus for NFPS and no working perfectly... i unistall the default pvr stalker that come with Kodi and install this version plus and now is working.

Thankssss

Pedrer

tuxen
09-30-2015, 07:47 PM
nice to hear pedrer :)

Iolar
10-02-2015, 06:56 AM
I found the solution for Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll on for my NP running lollipop 5.1.1

Hey, I was just wondering how you fixed this Dll error on Kodi for Android. Thanks!:)

erikt
10-03-2015, 01:16 AM
Are they going to fix the android arm version? It is still not working properly

dara
10-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the update, dvbken!

apun
10-07-2015, 12:56 AM
I understand this is for kodi 15+, is there a work around to get this to work on Kodi 14.2 Helix (or evev the customized "Stalker Client NFPS" version?, kodi 14.2 does not let me add this addon from zip). I am currently stuck on kodi 14.2 as the jynxbox m6 will not let me install kodi 15 :(, in the kodi 14.2 there is built in Stalker Client version 0.6 but it does not work, after inputting the proper info and enabling the addon i get this error. "an unknown error has occurred ... Can't Load DLL". Please guide me, thanks

erikt
10-07-2015, 12:57 AM
nevermind, just realized what I was doing.

apun
10-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Hey, I was just wondering how you fixed this Dll error on Kodi for Android. Thanks!:)

I would like to know also, im stuck

dvbken
10-07-2015, 03:08 AM

there is nothing i can do to fix that.
that error is related to android mounting the sd card with noexec. simply meaning kodi cannot load the add-on from where it installed it.

lomo
10-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Is there any way to get the kodi program to load without the use of adbfire.
My macbook is too old OS x10.6 there has to be another way.

magnum71
10-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Does anyone else get authorized failed messages and then authorization succeeded and then failed again?

I use stalker client nfps however I did have IPTV stalker at one point but then i uninstalled it

uirchris
10-20-2015, 12:24 AM
No longer usable with the new changes.

tuxen
10-20-2015, 01:56 AM
indeed it is still working, i'm using it as i write.

tuxen
10-20-2015, 02:06 AM
Does anyone else get authorized failed messages and then authorization succeeded and then failed again?

I use stalker client nfps however I did have IPTV stalker at one point but then i uninstalled it
it has happened to me while watching a channel it suddenly said authentication failed - re authenticating and then it re authenticated, it is weeks ago I experienced it though, nothing new, and not recently, I also saw that with the other regular client. I think I have seen it 4-5 times while watching a channel since things went paid. I contributed it to some hiccup as it always re authenticated and it always authenticated fine when I started kodi.

tuxen
10-20-2015, 10:09 AM
things seems to have changed today so i might be wrong in my assumption. :(

schokkie
10-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Same problem here, authentication failed issues.

Ricnitty
10-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Any fixes yet?? I have 15.2 and all was working fine actually perfect....then this morning "Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels" ive done everything listed in this thread and nothing works.....at a loss right now, can anybody confirm that stalker client is working on 15.2 ? Maybe I missed something...??

apun
10-20-2015, 03:39 PM
Any fixes yet?? I have 15.2 and all was working fine actually perfect....then this morning "Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels" ive done everything listed in this thread and nothing works.....at a loss right now, can anybody confirm that stalker client is working on 15.2 ? Maybe I missed something...??

Stalker Client NFPS does not have option to "Send Serial Number" (which is a requirement now). therefore will not work until updated to include Serial Number option.

Stalker client (built into kodi 15.2) - Does have option to send Serial Number, but that is also not working for me with serial number, just says "Unable to load channels". lets hope we can find a fix for that at least.

dara
10-20-2015, 03:58 PM
Stalker Client NFPS does not have option to "Send Serial Number" (which is a requirement now). therefore will not work until updated to include Serial Number option.

Stalker client (built into kodi 15.2) - Does have option to send Serial Number, but that is also not working for me with serial number, just says "Unable to load channels". lets hope we can find a fix for that at least.

If you are using "Stalker Client", use the 4 Advanced fields (Serial Number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, but not Token). The server or add on expects all four to be populated.

apun
10-20-2015, 04:03 PM
If you are using "Stalker Client", use the 4 Advanced fields (Serial Number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, but not Token). The server or add on expects all four to be populated.

I am using Stalker Client 0.8.3, and I have entered numbers in all fields except Token, still Stalker says "unable to load channel", is there a format for all these numbers and lengths ? I am using random 13 Digit numbers in all 4 fields, still not working. IPTV Stalker is working with same mac address (but with Send serial Number" Checked, it also doesnt work with "custom serial number" enabled & entered), cant really be my mac, i have 2 mac adresses and tried both.

dara
10-20-2015, 04:05 PM
You also will need a fresh MAC. The server already may have recorded what you sent over initially, and doesn't recognize your changes.

apun
10-20-2015, 04:14 PM
You also will need a fresh MAC. The server already may have recorded what you sent over initially, and doesn't recognize your changes.

changed mac's also, still not working, in IPTV Stalker (addon) it works though, lets see if someone else posts a successful setup.....

dara
10-20-2015, 04:20 PM
You can't currently configure "pvr stalker nfps", but if you are using "pvr stalker", just make sure you are duplicating the fields exactly with the "iptv stalker" with a fresh mac. It works...

Sandiver
10-20-2015, 04:42 PM

my nieghbor is using Stalker client (built into kodi 15.2) she fixed the unable to load channels error and all she did was enter her donation code into the user and password fields and for good measure into the serial number field. works for her that way.
does anyone know anything for sure anymore?

dara
10-20-2015, 04:49 PM
The user and password fields don't mean anything to the server. If she is using only the stalker client, the serial number is considered 'custom', and maybe the add-on defaults to entering something into the other fields. My guess is that if she tries that with IPTV Staker, it won't work.

The best practice to fully customize the serial number is to use the 4 fields. It may work otherwise, but there is no assurance that the credentials will work unless those fields are identical in both IPTV Staker and PVR Stalker.

We are now getting off topic on a stickied thread for PVR Staker NFPS. It isn't configurable at the moment for serial numbers.

SONY007
10-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Is PVR stalker still down? I am using pvr stalker client 0.8.3 and I'm getting the message unable to load channels. I have changed my mac address as well.

se7en
10-20-2015, 11:15 PM
Me too..retired pvrstalker NFPS..
Have gone back to stalker client,
Tried entering random numbers in the advanced fields (all four)
Not working for me..

psycon
10-21-2015, 12:25 AM
you must use pvr.stalker 0.8.4 (included in kodi 15.2) or above. Stalker 0.9.X also works fine ( included in Kodi 16 alpha). just ensure you have set a 13 digit alphanumeric serial number in the serial number box... then go to the papio site at refresh your mac (change it to something else. save. then change it back, and save again). then restart pvr.stalker. and you should be fine.

lopez0015
10-21-2015, 12:37 AM
Same problem here not loading channes.I tried all above and nothing

Any idea yet?
:confused:

I hey I have to say this..
Am running kodi late version on a fire stick and i try this with same results on old Mac address and new after changed....
I try same steps on smartphone. { HTC m8). And working on smartphone doing this. ( but not on fire stick. Same version on phone and stick)
Kodi on fire stick not loading channels
Kodi on smartphone. After not loading channels. Go to settings /. Live TV. /General/ unmarked ENABLED. An Marked again like 2 times .. And then worked....
I try same steps on fire stick never worked..

But every time i restart kodi have to do same steps. ( ofcorce. One device one Mac keeping other divice off. ))

irish girl
10-21-2015, 12:44 AM
So we need to change last number in stalker client then in mac donation , then update

After update change
Back to normal mac and change again in mac donation and update

uirchris
10-21-2015, 01:00 AM
What's a temporary failure in name resolution?

Not working again...

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 01:23 AM
anyone know of another way to use iptv in windows instead of kodi I like Kodi but since I started using iptv66 which has been for only afew days i have had nothing but issues just wondering if there is something else people are using.

lopez0015
10-21-2015, 01:24 AM
I wonder if is a kodi problem becose i try on emulator and is working there

lopez0015
10-21-2015, 01:29 AM
Same problem here not loading channes.I tried all above and nothing

Any idea yet?

I hey I have to say this..
Am running kodi late version on a fire stick and i try this with same results on old Mac address and new after changed....
I try same steps on smartphone. { HTC m8). And working on smartphone doing this. ( but not on fire stick. Same version on phone and stick)
Kodi on fire stick not loading channels
Kodi on smartphone. After not loading channels. Go to settings /. Live TV. /General/ unmarked ENABLED. An Marked again like 2 times .. And then worked....
I try same steps on fire stick never worked..

But every time i restart kodi have to do same steps. ( ofcorce. One device one Mac keeping other divice off. ))

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 01:32 AM
can you use vlc?

lopez0015
10-21-2015, 01:35 AM
Not sure... But u sure Google STB emulator for windows or mac250 emulator for windows

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 02:01 AM
I am thinking of also trying a different version of kodi i use 15.2 maybe 16 will work

SONY007
10-21-2015, 06:50 AM
you must use pvr.stalker 0.8.4 (included in kodi 15.2) or above. Stalker 0.9.X also works fine ( included in Kodi 16 alpha). just ensure you have set a 13 digit alphanumeric serial number in the serial number box... then go to the papio site at refresh your mac (change it to something else. save. then change it back, and save again). then restart pvr.stalker. and you should be fine.

Firstly thanks for you reply by the way. I tried what you suggested, updated my version of Kodi to 15.2 and checked that the PVR STALKER was version 0.8.4. I went into PORTAL 1 and included a 13 character alphanumeric serial. I then went to papio and changed my MAC and went back to PVR STALKER and entered the new mac. I then went to Live TV and cleared data and finally disabled then enabled PVR but I still received the same unable to load channels.

I'm running Kodi on a firestick.

Also I managed to get the stalker client ( NOT THE PVR ) working on my android Jellybean 4.1.1. car system and it was working fine up until recently, I'm not able to install the latest version of Kodi on that device, so would that mean I'm now unable to get a working stalker on that version of Kodi? I think it's KODI 14.1 or 2

Thanks.

BIGPAPI1
10-21-2015, 07:11 AM
i am using kodi 14.1 with client stalker. there is no way to place serial number, deviceid, etc.. i cannot upgrade to kodi 15.0 or up because it cannot install on my device.t says problem with parsing. dont want to use at this time stalker add on. any suggestions??

irish girl
10-21-2015, 01:03 PM
For kodi 14 try 1.0.18 iptv stalker

apun
10-21-2015, 02:35 PM
This thread should really be deleted; as Stalker Client NFPS no longer is usable... or the thread should be Locked until the plugin is updated.

irish girl
10-21-2015, 03:21 PM
Pvr stalker client working on kodi 15

dara
10-21-2015, 03:31 PM
This thread should really be deleted; as Stalker Client NFPS no longer is usable... or the thread should be Locked until the plugin is updated.

Have to keep it open, so the developer can update the first post when he does have an update. However, he might not until Kodi 16 becomes more stable as he's already working on version 0.9 for that release.

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 04:20 PM
has there been any fix for "unable to load channels"? or is there a iptv stalker version that sends serials?

dara
10-21-2015, 04:26 PM
has there been any fix for "unable to load channels"? or is there a iptv stalker version that sends serials?

Question one: You just need to have the correct settings, but that won't currently work using this particular add-on, as there is no serial number customization
Question two: Look in the Kodi Discussion for stickies.

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 04:31 PM
lol i have been trying this since yesturday i have tried 3 different versions of kodi different versions of stalker client and 4 different macs it still doesn't work

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 04:34 PM
maybe it just doesn't like us Canadians lol

pedrer
10-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Hi , this version of client has been working for me until yesterday.....now device conflict and error in register...i chanhe the mac in the server and in the client and te same error.... i clean the cache on kodi and restar two times...and dont working...we have from yesterday without see nothing...some help Dara?

thanks

dara
10-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Maybe I should close this thread. Sigh.

THIS ADDON IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING! USE THE BUILT IN "STALKER CLIENT" or the video add-on IPTV Stalker, and read the tutorials and other threads on how to configure them.

pedrer
10-21-2015, 04:56 PM
ahh...ok, let of working, ok, but where i download the starker client.?

vicrattlehea
10-21-2015, 05:02 PM
anyone using a windows system can use bluestacks with the stb emulator app for now till there is a update on a fix for the "unable to load channels" it's not the best but it's fine for now

dara
10-21-2015, 05:02 PM
If you have Kodi 15, look in the PVR Client section My Add-ons in the Add-on settings. It will be labeled "Stalker Client". Kodi 15.2 went final yesterday, it might be a good chance to update to get version 0.8.4

dara
10-21-2015, 05:04 PM
anyone using a windows system can use bluestacks with the stb emulator app for now till there is a update on a fix for the "unable to load channels" it's not the best but it's fine for now

You are off topic. Just find the emulator discussion, just like all other apps, you need to configure the serial number and send the device id.

SONY007
10-21-2015, 10:35 PM
It's no longer saying unable to load channel.
I've added the setting and it's now loading the guide from the database on KODI on my firestick, once it finished loading it then tries importing guide from client, Kodi then freezes then quits and it returns to the Amazon homescreen.

Is this just a temporary issue that is being worked on until things gets back to normal, or is PVR STALKER now meant to be working as normal? Just need to know if it's just me that's still having issues still.

Blackbear199
10-21-2015, 10:40 PM
if you are using the NFPSF.xml for epg try the NFPSE.xml.i bet you running out of memory when you import the epg.

SONY007
10-21-2015, 11:25 PM
if you are using the NFPSF.xml for epg try the NFPSE.xml.i bet you running out of memory when you import the epg.

Dude you the man:cool:. 1.5GB of data was used so managed to erase 1gig and now all is sweeeeet!

SONY007
10-22-2015, 11:24 AM
For kodi 14 try 1.0.18 iptv stalker

So just to confirm this is the addon and not the PVR? And this will allow me to enter a serial number and the other additional info?

dxtn
10-31-2015, 06:10 AM
If you have Kodi 15, look in the PVR Client section My Add-ons in the Add-on settings. It will be labeled "Stalker Client". Kodi 15.2 went final yesterday, it might be a good chance to update to get version 0.8.4

-if possible link for version 0.8.4(Stalker client ) ?

DarkSide
10-31-2015, 06:16 AM
-if possible link for version 0.8.4(Stalker client ) ?

download kodi 15.2, 0.8.4 should be installed with it

mark2910
10-31-2015, 12:11 PM
my mac gives autherisation failed changed it https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps here twice now and through the new client nfps says failed

Alucard
10-31-2015, 03:49 PM
my mac gives autherisation failed changed it https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps here twice now and through the new client nfps says failed

Read the announcements and stickies. Also search is your friend. We don't need another thread on this issue.

o2bhuntin
11-02-2015, 05:03 PM
where can I download the zip file for windows. Thanks

dara
11-02-2015, 06:47 PM
The first post, but don't bother, the addon won't work for now.

pedrer
11-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Hello Dara

Recently i write in another post that each two or 3 days i need to change the Mac beca use the kodi say error to load channel..... U sing the client pvr stalker, i made al the change descrived in another post, a few days ago you say to me that the nfps stalker client dont working more, that i need to used the built in on kodi 15,2. Now i see that are a new update from today..... Is resolved the problem?

Thanks

Pedrer

Sandiver
11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
this is the best tutorial:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)&p=51883&viewfull=1#post51883

skidkid
11-03-2015, 12:01 AM
The first post, but don't bother, the addon won't work for now.

Updated stalker and working fine here. Just no GUIDE.

dara
11-03-2015, 12:10 AM
I see that dvdken just updated the client. There still is no method to enter a custom serial number, however it does look like it will require your donation number.

jorostr
11-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Hi guys! Excellent PVR addon!! But what is the default Serial Number? I use my donation account in the PVR (Kodi PC) and in the Emulator Mag (Android), but in this NFPS PVR addon I can't edit the serial #, that in the emulator need to put that info.

Thank you!

Excellent job!

Alucard
11-04-2015, 04:50 PM
You need to use the original PVR Client that comes with Kodi. The NFPS 8.0.3 does not have that options.

dvbken
11-05-2015, 02:06 AM
I see that dvdken just updated the client. There still is no method to enter a custom serial number, however it does look like it will require your donation number.

a serial number is generated and managed internally. no need to enter one. and just for clarification the donation number is needed for the new epg ninja urls.

Puska
11-05-2015, 04:47 AM
I have a problem getting error Add-on can't be loaded tried both Android and Android Intel on my Nexus player and same result, Kodi 15.2 Isengard final version

pollo_ska
11-06-2015, 04:04 AM
Hi dvdKen,

Today I just installed openelec 6 on a raspberry pi2. Installed the client 0.84 downloaded from your link in the first post. I configured the mac address settings and the donation #, changed the mac address on the papaio page, tried with the 3 portals, anything seems to work.

I only get stalker nfps failed to load, followed by a lost connection.

BTW after the mac authentication was implemented, the only way I made it work on openelec (raspberry) was with the iptv stalker client

Puska
11-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Why didn't you use the stalker pvr client from kodi install I had that setup up and running with custom serial

unheeding
11-07-2015, 03:30 AM
Just downloaded the new NFPS PVR... First I get authorization failed - retrying... and then I get "Device conflict - Device id_mismatch."

I'm on a fresh MAC, and I followed the instructions correctly. What's wrong? Do I have to change the settings on the 9.0.21 video addon? Serial, device id, signature....?

Running Kodi 15.2 on Windows 7.

Thanks!!!

dara
11-07-2015, 03:40 AM
This client is meant to be used as your sole access to the servers, as it generates its own internal serial number, which means you can't use your MAC with any other client. Similarly, you can't use a MAC that has been used with any other client (including IPTV Stalker) which had already sent over serial number information, even if you don't 'customize' the serial number, by just enabling the 'Send Serial Number.'

If you want to use both IPTV Stalker and a version of the PVR Stalker Client, you should use the regular full version, that is already included in Kodi 15, and duplicate the serial number configuration.

unheeding
11-07-2015, 03:55 AM
Thanks for your response dara. I'm not sure I fully understand though, if this PVR doesn't work with IPTV Stalker, then what is it for?! I had the previous version when it was working and it worked perfectly with IPTV Stalker, are you saying this is no longer possible? Sorry if I completely misunderstood your post, I'm not perfectly fluent in English you might need to ELI5 :\

As using the full version goes, I already have it configured correctly, but for some reason, I always have problems with it and it's very random. Like it works perfectly one day, then next day no colours at all, then next day no programming info on a few channels, then next day 400 channels are missing, etc. It's very annoying, so I just stopped using the service altogether and was looking forward to this new PVR release, which always worked flawlessly for me in the past.

dara
11-07-2015, 04:11 AM
So we stay on topic to the this version, please get help for the full version in an appropriate thread. Your issues with the guide may be temporary, that may be due to the guide itself. The ********** is constantly a 'work-in-progress', and you would have the same issues with this version as well.

The previous version did not work, as it didn't send a serial number, which is now required. As far as IPTV Stalker, and this version of the PVR Stalker NFPS, there is no way to duplicate the serial number, so you'll have to make a choice on what works best for you.

unheeding
11-07-2015, 04:16 AM
Ok, thanks for the info dara. But I'm very curious, what is the purpose of this version? I thought the whole point of any PVR was to provide a Guide for IPTV Stalker? What use can I give to this addon?

Puska
11-07-2015, 04:23 AM
@dvbken is there any difference between this version and regular one included in kodi isengard except simplicity when setting up?

As I'm one of those who got unable to load dll on Android

psycon
11-07-2015, 04:41 AM
puska.. dvbken will correct me if i am wrong for sure but if you have the built-in version set up and working, there is no benefit to switching to the custom version, it merely simplifies setup.

unheeding
11-07-2015, 04:44 AM
wait so does it work with IPTV Stalker or no. I'm very confused right now lmao

Puska
11-07-2015, 04:48 AM
@dvbken thanks, I thought perhaps this modified version has PVR recording working or some optimizations if it's only simplified setup than I'm golden, as built-in PVR Stalker is running without problems

dara
11-07-2015, 04:48 AM
Ok, thanks for the info dara. But I'm very curious, what is the purpose of this version? I thought the whole point of any PVR was to provide a Guide for IPTV Stalker? What use can I give to this addon?

The purpose was to simplify setup for the PVR Stalker, as well as provide a 'branded' PVR Stalker. All you need is your linked MAC and your Donation number. As far as the purpose of the PVRs is to make the experience as close to a set-top-box, but you do have the benefit of the built in guide.

Puska
11-07-2015, 04:50 AM

You're mixing things up, IPTV Stalker is Video Add-on as is Genesis, Phoenix and so on...

this is modified version of PVR Stalker (PVR as using Live TV option in Kodi)

You don't need PVR Stalker to run IPTV Stalker and vice versa they are two completely different concepts doing same thing only PVR Stalker does it better (but doesn't have VOD) but I prefer PVR Stalker

dara
11-07-2015, 04:51 AM

You can't use the same MAC/Serial number. If you change the MAC, you can still use either 'client', but you'll soon get tired of changing MACs.

eureka
11-07-2015, 05:24 AM

I think you may be overthinking things a bit & as a result got a bit muddled up. You need to regard the IPTV Stalker Video Addon & the PVR Stalker Client as two entirely separate ways of viewing IPTV. The PVR Stalker Client NFPS is a more customised version of the PVR Stalker Client that's pre-installed in Kodi, but works in the same way & was designed with the end user in mind so as they would have less information to enter resulting in it being easier to get up & running.

The IPTV Stalker Video Addon has no guide. It just doesn't. To overcome this some people use an alternative third party addon such as iVue which can be configured to use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon. Some people are happy to have no guide & just use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon to view live tv

The Stalker PVR Client (& the PVR Stalker Client NFPS) is an entirely different program. It's used in conjunction with the Kodi built in Live TV feature & doesn't use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon to access live tv.

When using the PVR Client/Kodi Live TV feature combo, you have no need to use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon at all, or to have it enabled or even installed, but some people do for one reason or another.

It is possible to have both (IPTV Stalker Video Addon AND Stalker PVR Client/Kodi built in Live TV feature) installed & to use both (obviously not at the same time), but if you want to use both you can't use PVR Stalker Client NFPS - you have to use PVR Stalker Client. The reasons for this are technical ones & have been explained in dara's previous posts.

unheeding
11-07-2015, 06:05 AM
I think you may be overthinking things a bit & as a result got a bit muddled up. You need to regard the IPTV Stalker Video Addon & the PVR Stalker Client as two entirely separate ways of viewing IPTV. The PVR Stalker Client NFPS is a more customised version of the PVR Stalker Client that's pre-installed in Kodi, but works in the same way & was designed with the end user in mind so as they would have less information to enter resulting in it being easier to get up & running.

The IPTV Stalker Video Addon has no guide. It just doesn't. To overcome this some people use an alternative third party addon such as iVue which can be configured to use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon. Some people are happy to have no guide & just use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon to view live tv

The Stalker PVR Client (& the PVR Stalker Client NFPS) is an entirely different program. It's used in conjunction with the Kodi built in Live TV feature & doesn't use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon to access live tv.

When using the PVR Client/Kodi Live TV feature combo, you have no need to use the IPTV Stalker Video Addon at all, or to have it enabled or even installed, but some people do for one reason or another.

It is possible to have both (IPTV Stalker Video Addon AND Stalker PVR Client/Kodi built in Live TV feature) installed & to use both (obviously not at the same time), but if you want to use both you can't use PVR Stalker Client NFPS - you have to use PVR Stalker Client. The reasons for this are technical ones & have been explained in dara's previous posts.

OMG my life is a lie LMAO. Always thought for sure that IPTV Stalker was necessary, and that any PVR client just enabled IPTV Stalker to have a guide! You made it very clear for me thanks!! I just disabled IPTV Stalker, changed my MAC, and got the NFPS Stalker Client working... But I have one question, is it normal that it didn't load any pre-recorded content (i.e. PPVs. and 24/7 TV Series)? I remember on the previous NFPS PVR client version I could watch PPVs through guide, is it no longer possible?

Thanks again!

Puska
11-07-2015, 06:31 AM
PPV are loaded in PVR Stalker think from channel 500+

I have them in mine ...

dara
11-07-2015, 06:41 AM
When new PPVs are added (or any channel), the Clairvoyance team still has to add those to the grab. The Grid guide will skip channels that don't have data, so that's why you won't see them. Sometimes the script doesn't pick up those channels info. With the PPV's, the descriptions are pulled into a created program attached to a "dummy channel". This is far too much detail, but essentially if something isn't quite right with the script, the program info may not make it to the guide.

I'm glad @unheeding got the Stalker up, and sorry about the confusion with IPTV Stalker.

eureka
11-07-2015, 07:32 AM
OMG my life is a lie LMAO. Always thought for sure that IPTV Stalker was necessary, and that any PVR client just enabled IPTV Stalker to have a guide! You made it very clear for me thanks!! I just disabled IPTV Stalker, changed my MAC, and got the NFPS Stalker Client working... But I have one question, is it normal that it didn't load any pre-recorded content (i.e. PPVs. and 24/7 TV Series)? I remember on the previous NFPS PVR client version I could watch PPVs through guide, is it no longer possible?

Thanks again!
With so much information flying around it's easy to get confused!

Dara has answered your PPV question in the post above.

unheeding
11-07-2015, 07:50 AM
No worries dara, hard to help someone when you don't know his fundamentals are way off :p Thanks for clearing up the whole vod thing, I'm sure I got the gist of it. And good catch @eureka, thanks again.

duhhud
11-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Unheeding the ppv are not in my guide either.but when you click on live tv a box opens its says

tv channels
radio channels
guide
recordings
timer..... click on tv channels and the ppv r there in the 300 an 400

dataghost
11-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Hello, the windows version works amazing, thanks for the hard work. For android I have tried downloading on several different computers and have tried using the mega client to import and I keep getting temporary error, retrying. Is there another way I can download the android version. Thanks!

dataghost
11-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Does anyone have the android file for this since the one on the first page will not download? Please and thanks.

iggypup
11-07-2015, 10:45 PM
I can't get the android version to download from the link on the first page either.

drsdroid
11-08-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm running the rpi version of this add-on and connecting via the iptv66 portal. The experience is top notch! Great work!

My only issue is that it never seems to populate guide data. I have my donation number entered into the configuration but it still doesn't populate the guide data even though it says it is and doesn't give an error saying otherwise. It's worth noting that while my donation is paid for the next 70 days, i have always had issues logging into the iptv66 site with the number because they provided one that starts with 6821 but only seem allow searches on their site for ones starting in 6820. http://iptv66.com/ I can log in with route checker but not order status

Do you think that could be part of the issue or is it something else entirely?

rossws
11-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Hey! Thanks for this! I however, can't seem to download android ARM version from the link in your first post? Any other links for it? Thanks!

dataghost
11-08-2015, 06:03 PM
I gave up with this since I never heard back from anyone about the android version, for anyone trying to get your stalker client up and running its simple by using the guide from here. Simple and works - http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9504-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client - Thank you Hank for the guide

dafatmack
11-08-2015, 08:07 PM
Ok, once again another change i installed stalker client NFPS entered the mac and donation. It keeps disabling its self with a popup that says "unknown error occurred cant load DII"

getochkn
11-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Ok, once again another change i installed stalker client NFPS entered the mac and donation. It keeps disabling its self with a popup that says "unknown error occurred cant load DII"

This is dealing with the guide, not the NFPS addon, there is a forum for that, but to answer your problem, did you make a new mac address. IF you used the old addon, that mac got assigned to the serial # you made up. NFPS makes its own serial, so you need a new mac. Of course this can all be found by reading how to use NFPS addon............

Smd621
11-08-2015, 09:49 PM
the guide did work before,this new thing i'm using the old the one i have been using its been working till a few days ago

dara
11-08-2015, 11:07 PM

See the first post in this thread.

unheeding
11-08-2015, 11:58 PM
People say that this version is just for people that can't get the built-in pvr working, so I would like to actually point out an advantage that this has over the original 0.8.4. client: you can fast-forward/rewind/pause the VODs/PPVs. So it's worth switching IMO.

farzadsux
11-09-2015, 12:44 AM
android arm version says temporary error for me as well. So frustrating.

pollo_ska
11-10-2015, 04:35 AM
Hi dvdKen,

Today I just installed openelec 6 on a raspberry pi2. Installed the client 0.84 downloaded from your link in the first post. I configured the mac address settings and the donation #, changed the mac address on the papaio page, tried with the 3 portals, anything seems to work.

I only get stalker nfps failed to load, followed by a lost connection.

BTW after the mac authentication was implemented, the only way I made it work on openelec (raspberry) was with the iptv stalker client

Hi all,

Today I tried again with a new Mac without luck. I tought that maybe the problem could be due to any corruption (software/config file) so I reinstalled openelec the pvr stalker nfps client 0.8.4, configured the settings and worked like a charm.

It seems that it switches between channels faster than before.

Thanks a lot for your work dvbken

ictcordcut
11-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Previously, I was using the original stalker client and had the custom serial number, device ids, etc filled out to prevent my mac from being stolen. Those fields are not in available, so how does using this stalker client nfps prevent your mac from being stolen?

dara
11-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Previously, I was using the original stalker client and had the custom serial number, device ids, etc filled out to prevent my mac from being stolen. Those fields are not in available, so how does using this stalker client nfps prevent your mac from being stolen?

dvbken might be able to answer this, but this version does send a serial number back to the server. It's internally generated; you would have to look at the source code to see how it is created. If it randomly created for that instance of KODI, you would only be able to use that particular MAC on that instance, so it would be safe. If not, someone that guesses your MAC, and uses this particular Stalker Client, it may work for that other person.

If you are worried about your MAC getting stolen, just use the original stalker client. The purpose of this client was to make it easier for newbies to configure, and it also has code that accurately uses the ********** guide for the right timezone. I would think that someone trying to find a MAC would not use a PVR Stalker client as it would be easier to use IPTV Stalker instead.

Puska
11-10-2015, 07:07 PM
@dara I'm no expert but how hard it would be to implement 1 donation - 1 mac connection so if someone guessed your mac if you're already connected they can't... so even if someone hijacks mac and owner isn't watching, only 1 person will be able to watch it, I think those clones that spread like wildfire are causing most of the problem by overloading the server and this would prevent it.

Alucard
11-10-2015, 07:15 PM
@dara I'm no expert but how hard it would be to implement 1 donation - 1 mac connection so if someone guessed your mac if you're already connected they can't... so even if someone hijacks mac and owner isn't watching, only 1 person will be able to watch it, I think those clones that spread like wildfire are causing most of the problem by overloading the server and this would prevent it.

That is what the custom MAC is for.

ilan
11-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Alucard and dara are dead on with this. If you fully implement the prescribed security protocol (i.e, MAC, serial, device 1 & 2 and signature), it can't be guessed. I did a mathmematical calculation based on the comibinations and the chances of guessing it right are beyond 1 in a trillion. It just won't happen. Fully protect your MAC and it won't be hijacked.

Puska
11-10-2015, 10:00 PM
@Alucard but than if you download Stalker clone, and it was setup with working MAC someone found/guessed, why server allow multiple login instances with same MAC ?

I mean there probably are hundreds of users on same MAC

Alucard
11-10-2015, 10:14 PM
@Alucard but than if you download Stalker clone, and it was setup with working MAC someone found/guessed, why server allow multiple login instances with same MAC ?

I mean there probably are hundreds of users on same MAC

They don't allow multiple logins. That is one reason you have so many people here saying complaining everything was working fine and all of a sudden it dose not and they have to reset/change their MAC.

dara
11-10-2015, 10:30 PM
I ran a test with a MAC that only had the "Send Serial Number" set on IPTV Stalker, and found that the MAC will not work with PVR Stalker NFPS ... device ID mismatch. So, the internal serial number created by this client is different than the pseudo serial number created on IPTV Stalker.

This confirms that you can't "share" the MAC between IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS.

Alucard
11-11-2015, 12:00 AM
I ran a test with a MAC that only had the "Send Serial Number" set on IPTV Stalker, and found that the MAC will not work with PVR Stalker NFPS ... device ID mismatch. So, the internal serial number created by this client is different than the pseudo serial number created on IPTV Stalker.

This confirms that you can't "share" the MAC between IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS.
Yeah I was going to try it but as soon as I saw you could not set the serial number information I bagged it. I use the same MAC on several devices so I am sticking with 8.0.4 and I am trying 9.0.7 on one of my android devices.

Puska
11-11-2015, 12:35 AM
not sure if you understood what I was trying to say, so I setup IPTV Stalker and it works, and than that addon along with all the settings I share with my other device it will work as long as I don't watch it simultaneously.

I guess server doesn't kick people automatically if they do something like this, but a person has to block your MAC, so that's why those Stalker clones work couple of days until someone bans the MAC, or owner changes it. Am I right with this assumption?

And my suggestion was to implement single sign-on and people couldn't take advantage of hijacked mac and I'm pretty sure server load would drop.

WakeTp
11-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Thank you it's work fine .

ilan
11-11-2015, 11:09 AM
@ Puska: And my suggestion was to implement single sign-on and people couldn't take advantage of hijacked mac and I'm pretty sure server load would drop.

The greater takeaway is if you protect your MAC, it won't be hijacked. If someone guesses your fully-protected MAC and tries to use it, the sever will not allow it because the associated credentials (i.e., serial, id 1, id 2, and signature) have not been supplied.

viper8690
11-11-2015, 10:01 PM
I'm having a problem on my android box s802 where if I put the guide preference to "xmltv only" then it comes up blank. If I put any other option, the guide shows up; I assume that it is only pulling data from the "provider" whatever that is. However, I have a few issues with this:
1. it's very slow to load
2. It does not support colored guide like xmltv epg grabber
3. DST is always off so the guide is off by 1 hour

I have successfully set up everything on my macbook with "XMLTV Only" and it works perfectly fine. It's just an issue on my android box. Anyone else run into this same issue?

TCO83
11-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Just curious got this "Stalker NFPS lost authorization" message followed by "re-authorized" every 5-10 minutes? Otherwise its working great! Thanks

dara
11-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Just curious got this "Stalker NFPS lost authorization" message followed by "re-authorized" every 5-10 minutes? Otherwise its working great! Thanks

This is normal, but try setting the timeout to 0 and see what happens.

kencho
11-11-2015, 11:59 PM
To solve can't load dll you need to move the pvr.client file to another location

viper8690
11-12-2015, 06:42 AM
I'm having a problem on my android box s802 where if I put the guide preference to "xmltv only" then it comes up blank. If I put any other option, the guide shows up; I assume that it is only pulling data from the "provider" whatever that is. However, I have a few issues with this:
1. it's very slow to load
2. It does not support colored guide like xmltv epg grabber
3. DST is always off so the guide is off by 1 hour

I have successfully set up everything on my macbook with "XMLTV Only" and it works perfectly fine. It's just an issue on my android box. Anyone else run into this same issue?

I tried downloading the guide.xml from the android browser and then just referred the PVR stalker client to the location of the guide and everything worked as it should. Kind of a headache to do on a regular basis. It seems the client is being blocked from accessing/downloading the guide.xml but I'm not getting any error messages.

Can anybody suggest anything?

kalrez
11-12-2015, 01:40 PM
To solve can't load dll you need to move the pvr.client file to another location

Seems Android users are the ones with this Problem.

PVR Stalker is located in the Addon Folder (UserData Folder would not be the one needing to be moved )

Different versions of Android have different permissions and ability for user to move files.

KitKat 4.4 - 4.4.4 the default install location is mnt/SDcard (can't mount from external)

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/addons is the path location of PVR.stalker client in my box

there is no .DLL file rather in Linux/Android it is libpvr.stalker.NFPS.SO (the .SO file is a Library file the equivalent to a .DLL)

I have physicall move the .SO file to ROOT and it does not work.

Would really like to Know Where to Move the Add On File.

Is this the correct procedure for moving ?

HOW-TO:Change data location for Android
Jump to: navigation, search
Android Advanced topics HOW-TO:Change data location for Android
As of v14, Kodi supports a backdoor to specify the location of your settings folder, which includes the userdata folder and add-ons. It is the equivalent of using environment variables on other platforms
This is accomplished by creating a plain text file file at /sdcard/xbmc_env.properties (the root directory for the Android device) with the following line:
xbmc.data=<path to the Kodi data folder you wish to use>

getochkn
11-12-2015, 05:25 PM
On Windows 10, using the old client fine, decided to switch to this with the changes to the guide and all that, so disabled the stock stalker client, generated a new mac, installed this, entered new mac and donation, and all I get is

"Connection lost", "Startup failed" over and over again. Uninstalled, got new mac, tried again, same thing. Been at this for an hour now.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Went into my AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data folder and deleted the stalker_nfps folder and all is good.

tuxen
11-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Hi dvbken,

thank you for keeping this great addon updated.
I am curious now that epg login has been implemented.

does the new plugin negotiate over https now or is it still sent as a http get request?

thanks again, best regards

paranoidjack
11-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Seems Android users are the ones with this Problem.

PVR Stalker is located in the Addon Folder (UserData Folder would not be the one needing to be moved )

Different versions of Android have different permissions and ability for user to move files.

KitKat 4.4 - 4.4.4 the default install location is mnt/SDcard (can't mount from external)

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/addons is the path location of PVR.stalker client in my box

there is no .DLL file rather in Linux/Android it is libpvr.stalker.NFPS.SO (the .SO file is a Library file the equivalent to a .DLL)

I have physicall move the .SO file to ROOT and it does not work.

Would really like to Know Where to Move the Add On File.

Is this the correct procedure for moving ?

HOW-TO:Change data location for Android
Jump to: navigation, search
Android Advanced topics HOW-TO:Change data location for Android
As of v14, Kodi supports a backdoor to specify the location of your settings folder, which includes the userdata folder and add-ons. It is the equivalent of using environment variables on other platforms
This is accomplished by creating a plain text file file at /sdcard/xbmc_env.properties (the root directory for the Android device) with the following line:
xbmc.data=<path to the Kodi data folder you wish to use>

you need to move the pvr.stalker.nfps folder to /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/ and then set its permissions, including sub-folders/files, to 777 - I used FTPDroid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=berserker.android.apps.ftpdroid&hl=en_GB) to do all of this. After that change your MAC to a new one on papiao and then enter it along with the donation number into the addon's settings.

Tested successfully on a Nvidia Shield TV running Lollipop 5.1 (rooted)

Puska
11-14-2015, 07:28 PM
you need to move the pvr.stalker.nfps folder to /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/ and then set its permissions, including sub-folders/files, to 777 - I used FTPDroid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=berserker.android.apps.ftpdroid&hl=en_GB) to do all of this. After that change your MAC to a new one on papiao and then enter it along with the donation number into the addon's settings.

Device doesn't have to be rooted to get access to that folder ? I would assume it doesn't

tuxen
11-15-2015, 12:39 AM
you need root access to do the above.. :/

Puska
11-15-2015, 02:35 PM

Rooted Nexus player running Marshmallow 6.0 but have a problem when I move pvr.stalker.nfps to data/data.... and set permission to 777 and start Kodi again I don't see Stalker NFPS in PVR Clients

tuxen
11-15-2015, 10:33 PM
try install it normally also.
i'm not quite clear on what convo is about lol I have not tried it so I don't know if I have a issue. but anyway it looks like paraniodjack says the addon looking for a file at the place you put it, so try install it from zip too so kodi can see the addon and the addon might find the file you copied. good luck :)

Alucard
11-16-2015, 01:09 PM
If you install a newer copy of a PVR Client in the data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons (as it is in my box) of a PVR Client that comes with Kodi, the new one will be used over the original that comes with Kodi. I installed 0.9.7 like this on my box and it works just fine without having to root anything.

Now if your using the NFPS version, it should work the same way but you will now have wto PVR Stalker clients and you would need to disable the original one and enable the BFPS one.

You also need to make sure you install the correct version. There are two versions, Arm and x86 so you have to know what your devices uses for a processor.

surferboricu
11-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Please update the link to download the nfps client for android as it is not working. Thanks!

Puska
11-16-2015, 09:48 PM
I install Stalker NFPS client for x86 as my Nexus Player has Intel cpu, enter Kodi see Stalker PVR built-in and Stakler NFPS since when you try to start it shows unable to load DLL, I move the folder into data\data.... as per @paranoidjack instruction and when I re-enter Kodi I can only see built-in Stalker client not Stalker NFPS, he said MOVE not COPY so I didn't try to have Stalker NFPS folder in both locations, might try with that.

I'm mostly curious to see why Stalker NFPS doesn't work on some Android boxes and how to fix it, as my Stalker built-in works perfectly

dara
11-16-2015, 10:10 PM
Please update the link to download the nfps client for android as it is not working. Thanks!

Go to ********** for a good link.

tuxen
11-16-2015, 11:37 PM
I install Stalker NFPS client for x86 as my Nexus Player has Intel cpu, enter Kodi see Stalker PVR built-in and Stakler NFPS since when you try to start it shows unable to load DLL, I move the folder into data\data.... as per @paranoidjack instruction and when I re-enter Kodi I can only see built-in Stalker client not Stalker NFPS, he said MOVE not COPY so I didn't try to have Stalker NFPS folder in both locations, might try with that.

I'm mostly curious to see why Stalker NFPS doesn't work on some Android boxes and how to fix it, as my Stalker built-in works perfectly

lol do you read the answers to your posts at all? I told you this yesterday or the day before.
now forget it and go download the fixed one on ********** like dara wrote to another user.

Puska
11-16-2015, 11:48 PM
@tuxen I do read posts, but disregard those that aren't helpful.

I suggest you use your own advice and read the post, figure out what is going on with Stalker NFPS, what the issue is on some Android boxes, and if you know how to fix it good, please do share, if not, than keep fingers off keyboard until you have something constructive to bring to this topic.

You admitted yourself you don't know what convo is about and you came to lecture here?

tuxen
11-16-2015, 11:51 PM
what the heck are you talking about? do you think ppl give thanks if its not help, working and is constructive? go back and read the post please.
I gave you the instructions to get further going on a platter.. and I did try it.. you weird eh.. spacehead
if you haven't figured it out what was wrong with the "bad" addon by following up what I wrote you never will.

I did everything your complaining about that I did not. you are the one in the wrong.
at least others got something from my post but I guess someone like you will not be helped, I'll remember that.

Puska
11-16-2015, 11:55 PM
This fork of the add-on is intended for use with only NFPS, IPTVRocket and IPTV66. It is a simplified version in terms of what needs to be configured in the settings.

- on android, if you get the following error, I cannot help you. nothing is wrong with the add-on

http://i.imgur.com/udPT2EX.png (http://i.imgur.com/tVgM7vI.png)

This is from OP, so author knows about the issue, and as I said it doesn't work on SOME android boxes.

I have it working on my Note 4 but Nexus player gives this error, and I was trying to find the way around it

tuxen
11-17-2015, 12:05 AM
mein gott..

Puska
11-17-2015, 12:11 AM
try install it normally also.
i'm not quite clear on what convo is about lol I have not tried it so I don't know if I have a issue. but anyway it looks like paraniodjack says the addon looking for a file at the place you put it, so try install it from zip too so kodi can see the addon and the addon might find the file you copied. good luck :)

You're suggestion and my answer to it ...

So I did explain what I did and what is the issue I'm having and if you read, maybe you just didn't apprehend it, because you wouldn't accuse me for not reading posts.

what the heck are you talking about? do you think ppl give thanks if its not help, working and is constructive? go back and read the post please.
I gave you the instructions to get further going on a platter.. and I did try it.. you weird eh.. spacehead
if you haven't figured it out what was wrong with the "bad" addon by following up what I wrote you never will.

I did everything your complaining about that I did not. you are the one in the wrong.
at least others got something from my post but I guess someone like you will not be helped, I'll remember that.

So if you've read my post you would realize I did everything as per your "instructions on the platter" and Kodi can't see it after being moved

tuxen
11-17-2015, 12:16 AM
you do not want me to answer that.

surferboricu
11-17-2015, 12:23 AM
Go to ********** for a good link.

Thanks dara. After trying the original link from the first post and letting it wait for a while I was able to download the file. Installed it, pretty straight forward on the configuration and the EPG is working wonderfully. Many thanks to the creator and the helpful posts.

BTW, it's working on an android device.

Puska
11-17-2015, 12:59 AM
Here is a relevant part of the log file, and I checked all the files in the folder are R/W, found people on ftazeta reporting same issue

19:22:42 T:18446744073168947504 NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
19:22:42 T:18446744073121401136 NOTICE: Thread PVRManager start, auto delete: false
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 NOTICE: Thread PVRClient start, auto delete: false
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 ERROR: Unable to load /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps/libpvr.stalker.nfps.so, reason: dlopen failed: couldn't map "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps/libpvr.stalker.nfps.so" segment 1: Permission denied
19:22:42 T:18446744073109408048 NOTICE: Thread AddonStatus pvr.stalker.nfps start, auto delete: true
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 WARNING: bool PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients(bool) - failed to create add-on Stalker Client NFPS, status = 6
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 WARNING: bool PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients(bool) - failed to load the dll for add-on Stalker Client NFPS, disabling it
19:22:50 T:18446744073334995248 NOTICE: PVRManager - stopping

paranoidjack
11-17-2015, 12:38 PM

Did you also set the permissions to 777 (including sub folders and files?)

If you didn't then that may be the reason why it isn't showing within Kodi.

Here is a relevant part of the log file, and I checked all the files in the folder are R/W, found people on ftazeta reporting same issue

19:22:42 T:18446744073168947504 NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
19:22:42 T:18446744073121401136 NOTICE: Thread PVRManager start, auto delete: false
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 NOTICE: Thread PVRClient start, auto delete: false
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 ERROR: Unable to load /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps/libpvr.stalker.nfps.so, reason: dlopen failed: couldn't map "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps/libpvr.stalker.nfps.so" segment 1: Permission denied
19:22:42 T:18446744073109408048 NOTICE: Thread AddonStatus pvr.stalker.nfps start, auto delete: true
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 WARNING: bool PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients(bool) - failed to create add-on Stalker Client NFPS, status = 6
19:22:42 T:18446744073115674928 WARNING: bool PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients(bool) - failed to load the dll for add-on Stalker Client NFPS, disabling it
19:22:50 T:18446744073334995248 NOTICE: PVRManager - stopping

Remove the add-on from "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons" - the storage on Android is mounted with the -noexec flag which is the reason for the error. It should only be in the /data/data/... location since the root file-system isn't mount with -noexec.

If it still fails to load then it must be an issue with Marshmallow.

Puska
11-17-2015, 02:54 PM
@paranoidjack problem I'm having is when I moved pvr.stalker.nfps in /data/data... is that Kodi doesn't detect it, like it's not installed at all, and if I have pvr.stalker.nfsp in "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons" also it just reads it from that location and can't load DLL

Also I'm unable to access /data ; /dev ; /root ; folders over FTP, I can access / so I had to do it through ES File Explorer and changed permission to -rwx -rwx -rwx which is equal to 777

so not sure if there's problem with the way marshmallow is handling folders, but definitely something is, as I said my galaxy note 4 on 5.1.1 runs it without any modification, just install and it works

paranoidjack
11-18-2015, 12:21 PM
I've already explained this in my previous post.

It wont load from "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons" because that mount doesn't have permission to execute files - the reason why the .so (dll) can't load. Trying to get it working via that path is a dead end so delete it from there.

You aren't clear if you changed everything within "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps" to 777 as well. If you haven't then go ahead and do so.

For your FTP problem: did you grant FTPdroid root access? That could well be the reason why you don't have access.

It may work fine on your Galaxy but that's more than likely down to Samsung removing the -noexec flag on that specific mount.

Puska
11-18-2015, 11:16 PM
I've already explained this in my previous post.

It wont load from "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons" because that mount doesn't have permission to execute files - the reason why the .so (dll) can't load. Trying to get it working via that path is a dead end so delete it from there.

You aren't clear if you changed everything within "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps" to 777 as well. If you haven't then go ahead and do so.

For your FTP problem: did you grant FTPdroid root access? That could well be the reason why you don't have access.

It may work fine on your Galaxy but that's more than likely down to Samsung removing the -noexec flag on that specific mount.

Yes I'm aware it won't load from sdcard "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons" I merely post a log for disbelievers who think if they didn't experience a problem, it doesn't exist.

So problem is that once I move folder "pvr.stalker.nfps" into "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps" and set permission to -rwx -rwx -rwx as that's how ES File explorer shows them when I re-enter Kodi under PVR Clients Stalker NFPS is not there, so my kodi installation isn't detecting it from ""/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/"

Regardless of that since Google didn't implement "3-dot" menu even with soft keys I'm not able to start FTP service on my Nexus player which is running 6.0 Marshmallow, so I tried to start Remote Manager from inside ES File Explorer which also uses ftp protocol, Root Explorer is turned on inside of ES File explorer and folders are accessible but when I try to access /data folder from my computer it's just shows connection terminated or something like that, but I can access other folders no problem, and /root /data and /dev are folders on the bottom so not sure what's going on there but if I set permissions within ES File Explorer from inside the box it still should work, but as I said Kodi doesn't "see" Stalker NFPS when moved.

paranoidjack
11-19-2015, 06:54 AM
You still haven't answered my question: are the files within "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps" also set to 777 (rwx -rwx -rwx) ?

If you have adb access to the Nexus Player then you can also set the permissions this way:

adb shell
su (you'll need to grant it root access on the Nexus GUI)
chmod -R 777 /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps

Puska
11-19-2015, 05:47 PM
You still haven't answered my question: are the files within "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps" also set to 777 (rwx -rwx -rwx) ?

If you have adb access to the Nexus Player then you can also set the permissions this way:

adb shell
su (you'll need to grant it root access on the Nexus GUI)
chmod -R 777 /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps

What do you mean I didn't answer

so problem is that once I move folder "pvr.stalker.nfps" into "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps" and set permission to -rwx -rwx -rwx as that's how ES File explorer shows them when I re-enter Kodi under PVR Clients Stalker NFPS is not there, so my kodi installation isn't detecting it from ""/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/"

It's in my post before yours

Anyway I hope to get nvidia shield in couple of weeks and this won't be an issue anymore :)

paranoidjack
11-19-2015, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure if English is your first language because there seems to be a misunderstanding.

I know you have set the folder (/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps) to -rwx -rwx -rwx - I know that it is 777, I'm Linux literate - but do the files contained inside that folder also have the same permission? Just because you set the permission on the parent folder doesn't mean the files within it take on the same permissions

I'd suggest you do this without Kodi running and then start Kodi once you've moved and set the correct permissions.

You'll have the same issue with the Nvidia Shield - I'm having to do this on the TV version for the client to work.

Puska
11-19-2015, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure if English is your first language because there seems to be a misunderstanding.

I know you have set the folder (/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.stalker.nfps) to -rwx -rwx -rwx - I know that it is 777, I'm Linux literate - but do the files contained inside that folder also have the same permission? Just because you set the permission on the parent folder doesn't mean the files within it take on the same permissions

I'd suggest you do this without Kodi running and then start Kodi once you've moved and set the correct permissions.

You'll have the same issue with the Nvidia Shield - I'm having to do this on the TV version for the client to work.

Sorry I didn't catch files within directory, yes I did verify files withing and all were 777 but just in case I will redo the whole process once again when I get home, and everything I did I was doing with Kodi not running.

When I go through same process over and over again and it doesn't work, I'm doubting myself, so I will do it again and make sure I do everything correctly this time.

No english isn't my first language, but hope its reasonable enough.

Thanks @paranoidjack will let you know will I have success this time around.

paranoidjack
11-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Ok, that's all I was wanting to know because it's a vital step for the add-on to work.

I'm hoping the issue isn't with Marshmallow because the Shield is due to be updated to it quite soon.

Puska
11-19-2015, 08:02 PM
You and me both, if it doesn't work and update is coming than I will be in exact same position like now, was debating long enough should I invest in the shield but it seems so much better than nexus player, so will probably sell nexus player or demote it to bedroom, and sell rasp. pi 2 will see.

Not sure why built-in Stalker PVR can't control PPV but Stalker NFPS can, that and challenge to make it work is main reason why I'm trying so hard.

oh and also price with remote was too good to pass :)

bigpoppapaul
11-20-2015, 08:02 AM
I'm wondering if someone can maybe help me. I'm having an unusual problem with Stalker Client NFPS and honestly, I don't even know what to call it to do a proper search. Basically, when using this client, and with some channels (particularly UK channels and things like WWE Network), every 20 seconds or so, the video seems to hiccup backwards while the audio continues normally. Then the video races forward to catch up with the audio. It's almost like an unusual buffering problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

psycon
11-20-2015, 09:45 AM
the plugin itself does not do any of the actual video playing, so it is not a plugin issue at all...... it merely hands the stream link to kodi's internal players...... try reinstalling kodi, or play with the hardware accelerators in settings>video (advanced).

Puska
11-20-2015, 12:56 PM
It could also be that you're experiencing stuttering because either your Internet connection had issues or it was on server side. If it happens only on certain channels on the pvr client than it probably was problem with the stream. Do you have any advanced settings added to try and help with buffering?

bigpoppapaul
11-20-2015, 06:03 PM
It could also be that you're experiencing stuttering because either your Internet connection had issues or it was on server side. If it happens only on certain channels on the pvr client than it probably was problem with the stream. Do you have any advanced settings added to try and help with buffering?

It's important to note that it does NOT happen when I use the IPTV Stalker addon, only when I use the Stalker Client NFPS. I do have the advancedsettings.xml tweaks suggested in the threads both for pvr and network. I also have a decent network and can watch HD streams on Kodi without issue. It only happens on Stalker Client NFPS (I would try to emulate the problem on the regular Stalker Client to test it but I can't get that one to load channels no matter what I try), maybe I should play with the hardware accelerators as psycon suggested?

Puska
11-20-2015, 08:13 PM
@bigpoppaul what device are you running it on? Kodi ver 15.2 or ? To be honest I never heard anyone experience issue you're having but would love to find out. I'm asking about hardware you're running it on because it seems that its too weak for 1000 channels with all the guides loaded, for me Stalker PVR client is much better because switching channels is so much faster than in Video add-on.

Does it happened even if you're in a different group like culture with only a few channels ?

bigpoppapaul
11-20-2015, 08:26 PM
@bigpoppaul what device are you running it on? Kodi ver 15.2 or ? To be honest I never heard anyone experience issue you're having but would love to find out. I'm asking about hardware you're running it on because it seems that its too weak for 1000 channels with all the guides loaded, for me Stalker PVR client is much better because switching channels is so much faster than in Video add-on.

Does it happened even if you're in a different group like culture with only a few channels ?

No, it ONLY happens with Stalker Client NFPS, nowhere else. For example, I've run IPTV Simple Client with a different playlist and it was fine.
I'm running an S802 Amlogic, the 2GB RAM version. Kodi 15.2. However, the reason I don't think it's the box is that it only happens with certain channels. Non of the US channels do that, including the high traffic HBO, Showtime, etc, none of the American sports channels etc. So far in my testing, only the first 50 channels or so which are BBC, ITV, and then things like WWE Network (it's the worst on this particular channel, where it happens every 10-20 seconds).
It is DEFINITELY a strange buffering issue now that I've examined it closely, the buffering notification in the top right corner appears momentarily but the audio continues while the video jumps back a second or two, then double times forward to catch up to the audio.

edit: I'll try smaller groups as you mentioned as soon as I have a chance.

Puska
11-20-2015, 08:29 PM
@paranoidjack so I tried it again, checked if all files within the folder have -rwx -rwx -rwx and they do, but Kodi doesn't see Stalker NFPS client :(

when I check for permissions for Stalker NFPS it shows -rwx -rwx -rwx and user and group root

but for built-in stalker it only shows -rwx and no user and group is defined

Really am clueless as to why Kodi doesn't detect it, and tried with both version x86 as nexus player runs Atom, and arm version. Figured since both versions of Kodi can be run, I will try both, but no luck :(

Puska
11-20-2015, 08:30 PM
No, it ONLY happens with Stalker Client NFPS, nowhere else. For example, I've run IPTV Simple Client with a different playlist and it was fine.
I'm running an S802 Amlogic, the 2GB RAM version. Kodi 15.2. However, the reason I don't think it's the box is that it only happens with certain channels. Non of the US channels do that, including the high traffic HBO, Showtime, etc, none of the American sports channels etc. So far in my testing, only the first 50 channels or so which are BBC, ITV, and then things like WWE Network (it's the worst on this particular channel, where it happens every 10-20 seconds).
It is DEFINITELY a strange buffering issue now that I've examined it closely, the buffering notification in the top right corner appears momentarily but the audio continues while the video jumps back a second or two, the double times forward to catch up to the audio.

Right now there's users who experience buffering, so I don't think its good time for trying to figure out the problem, as it could easily be on server side, you should try and wait until everyone say its working good for them, and then give it a shot.

bigpoppapaul
11-20-2015, 08:42 PM
Right now there's users who experience buffering, so I don't think its good time for trying to figure out the problem, as it could easily be on server side, you should try and wait until everyone say its working good for them, and then give it a shot.

Alright, I'll take your advice on that and wait it out. Thank you.

dsmuk
11-21-2015, 08:40 AM
It is DEFINITELY a strange buffering issue now that I've examined it closely, the buffering notification in the top right corner appears momentarily but the audio continues while the video jumps back a second or two, then double times forward to catch up to the audio.

Yes!

Have the exact same problem but I use the standard Simple IPTV Stalker.
While watching most channels the video pauses, audio continues and then video at double speed for a second or two before it catches up.

Am using a Wetek box, Openelec 6

Does not happen when playing video directly from the IPTV Stalker add neither does it happen when I stream Sky News live via YouTube addon or the BBC Channels via the iPlayer WWW add on.

Been driving me bonkers but just not had the time to sit and look at it!

bigpoppapaul
11-21-2015, 07:24 PM
dsmuk: I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've not been able to find a solution yet, if you do, please let me know. For now I'm gonna try and use Modified IPTV Stalker with IVUE as an alternative until we find out what's causing this.

dara
11-21-2015, 07:46 PM
For those who are getting stuttering problems, it could be due to a bad Kodi install, vs. the pvr add-ons. Sometimes a Kodi uninstall/reinstall doesn't solve the issue, because of leftovers in system... you may need to find registry leftovers in Windows, or a data file wipe for Kodi in Android. I'm not recommending blowing away Kodi, but it is an option to consider if you've run out of options in solving the stuttering issue.

If you get stuttering on other video, not using the staker add-ons, it does mean that Kodi is a prime suspect.

bigpoppapaul
11-21-2015, 08:26 PM
For those who are getting stuttering problems, it could be due to a bad Kodi install, vs. the pvr add-ons. Sometimes a Kodi uninstall/reinstall doesn't solve the issue, because of leftovers in system... you may need to find registry leftovers in Windows, or a data file wipe for Kodi in Android. I'm not recommending blowing away Kodi, but it is an option to consider if you've run out of options in solving the stuttering issue.

If you get stuttering on other video, not using the staker add-ons, it does mean that Kodi is a prime suspect.

Dara, thanks for the reply. For me, the problem is ONLY with the Stalker Client NFPS (I don't know if it would be the same with the unmodified Stalker Client because despite my best efforts and following every guide I could, I still get the "channels could not load" error), the box runs beautifully with anything else I throw at it, including just watching tv through the IPTV Stalker addon.
I may grab a different box and just do a fresh install of 15.2 and add nothing else but Stalker Client NFPS and see if that makes any difference.

dara
11-21-2015, 08:49 PM
Make sure you clear data in the Live TV settings, and if that doesn't seem to help, look for TV*.db files to delete in the userdata/Database folder.

bryansuavo
11-21-2015, 08:55 PM
What are the approved devices this stalker works in?

So far only managed to make it work on my PC.

My andriod shield TV, Fire TV 2, Tronsmart mx3 plus, cannot manage to get it working. It wont load the DLL.

I did what was recommended. Moved to the data/data/... Made sure everything. Was 777 including subfolders and files. And nothing....

dsmuk
11-24-2015, 05:38 PM
dsmuk: I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've not been able to find a solution yet, if you do, please let me know. For now I'm gonna try and use Modified IPTV Stalker with IVUE as an alternative until we find out what's causing this.

Seem to have resolved it and it's not good news....

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add ons, tried rebooting about a million times but it remained.

Gave up and reinstalled Openelec and Kodi from scratch, wiped the whole drive clean and that seems to have done the trick... extreme I know but ran out of options!

.... now just have to get the coloured guide to work! :(

Forget all that.... It's come back this evening... doh!

psycon
11-24-2015, 05:47 PM

My andriod shield TV, Fire TV 2, Tronsmart mx3 plus, cannot manage to get it working. It wont load the DLL.

I did what was recommended. Moved to the data/data/... Made sure everything. Was 777 including subfolders and files. And nothing....

Try the kodi 16 version.

apun
11-24-2015, 05:56 PM

stalker client NFPS does not work, Install kodi 15.2 and use the built in "Stalker client 0.8.4" not the nfps version.

psycon
11-24-2015, 09:45 PM
stalker client NFPS does not work, Install kodi 15.2 and use the built in "Stalker client 0.8.4" not the nfps version.

Weird, im using the Kodi 16 version without issue on my Fire TV and M8 devices.. i must be seeing things.

nib01
11-25-2015, 07:42 PM
So, I've installed the latest Kodi 15 Isengard onto my Amazon FireTV stick I then launch Kodi up, but didn't find "Stalker Client NFPS" under Add-ons list. However there's "Stalker Client" only available there.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Alucard
11-25-2015, 10:36 PM
Use the PVR Stalker. You will find it under the PVR add-ons. Setup instruction can be found in the stickies.

nib01
11-25-2015, 11:28 PM
Well besides all the other available add-ons that's related to this, and the only thing that I could see is PVR IPTV Simple client & Stalker Client, no PVR Stalker.

dara
11-25-2015, 11:33 PM
"Stalker Client" is the PVR.Stalker

dvbken
11-25-2015, 11:50 PM
Hi dvbken,

thank you for keeping this great addon updated.
I am curious now that epg login has been implemented.

does the new plugin negotiate over https now or is it still sent as a http get request?

thanks again, best regards

yes, for the first step of grabbing the epg it does. the same urls from here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7332-EPG-NINJA-by-The-Clairvoyants are used

cpr43
12-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Im trying to set a cs918T with Kodi 15.2 and the latest pvr stalker and keep getting the same messages "Check the log..."Can't load Dll. Have anyone had figure out how to fix it?? Thanks

cpr43
12-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Anyone can help me out???

dara
12-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Anyone can help me out???

If you had read that first post that you had quoted, you would see there is no specific solution, and the author won't fix it for you. Your problem is probably due to permission settings in your box, so may need to find a different rom, or just use the built in pvr.stalker.

cpr43
12-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Thanks Dara, I keep getting the dll error and wont let me run either the pvr or the simple 0.8.3 or 4

dara
12-06-2015, 08:33 PM
This is outside the scope of this thread, but see if you have 'root' access on your box.

cpr43
12-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Thanks anyway. Completely lost!

dinkish
12-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Stalker Client NFPS:

I clicked XMLTV: All (instead of English), and it won't revert back to English channels\guide only.

I've tried disabling addon > clearing channels\guide, restart (necessary or not) > Enabling addon. After that kept loading the full EPG, I tried uninstalling > clearing tv\guide > disabling TV > restarting > enabling TV > reinstalling addon, but still is loading full EPG.

Any advice on how to revert back to English only? Is there a manual deletion I can do? It takes an unnecessary amount of time to load up the full epg for me, as my native tongue is English only. I regret wanting to see the full list at this point.

Any help would be appreciated!
- D

eureka
12-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Stalker Client NFPS:

I clicked XMLTV: All (instead of English), and it won't revert back to English channels\guide only.

I've tried disabling addon > clearing channels\guide, restart (necessary or not) > Enabling addon. After that kept loading the full EPG, I tried uninstalling > clearing tv\guide > disabling TV > restarting > enabling TV > reinstalling addon, but still is loading full EPG.

Any advice on how to revert back to English only? Is there a manual deletion I can do? It takes an unnecessary amount of time to load up the full epg for me, as my native tongue is English only. I regret wanting to see the full list at this point.

Any help would be appreciated!
- D
I may be misunderstanding your issue, but it's no harm pointing out that the 'English Only' channel list will still give you hundreds of 'non-English' channels (approx channels 890 in total).

You can't delete channels but you can hide them, which would speed up your guide loading after your channels have initially been imported at Kodi startup. See here for how to do that: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8308-Deleting-Channels&p=65060&viewfull=1#post65060

You could also create a 'favourite' channel group for the channels that you usually watch: Settings> TV > Group Manager, but you'd need to ensure that you have 'Synchronise Channel Groups with Backend(s)' disabled. See here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9702-Setting-favourites-in-Stalker-using-ninja-epg-how

Alternatively you could try Alucard's template loader. See here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8634-Kodi-PVR-Channel-Template-Loader&p=67559&viewfull=1#post67559 which involves editing your database on a windows pc.

It's also worth pointing out that you can access a mini-guide when you're viewing a channel by bringing up the OSD menu & choosing the tv screen icon or the EPG icon.

So as not to go off topic on this thread any discussion about the above options probably belongs in a different thread.

dinkish
12-08-2015, 08:03 AM
I may be misunderstanding your issue, but it's no harm pointing out that the 'English Only' channel list will still give you hundreds of 'non-English' channels (approx channels 890 in total).

You can't delete channels but you can hide them, which would speed up your guide loading after your channels have initially been imported at Kodi startup. See here for how to do that: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8308-Deleting-Channels&p=65060&viewfull=1#post65060

You could also create a 'favourite' channel group for the channels that you usually watch: Settings> TV > Group Manager, but you'd need to ensure that you have 'Synchronise Channel Groups with Backend(s)' disabled. See here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9702-Setting-favourites-in-Stalker-using-ninja-epg-how

Alternatively you could try Alucard's template loader. See here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8634-Kodi-PVR-Channel-Template-Loader&p=67559&viewfull=1#post67559 which involves editing your database on a windows pc.

It's also worth pointing out that you can access a mini-guide when you're viewing a channel by bringing up the OSD menu & choosing the tv screen icon or the EPG icon.

So as not to go off topic on this thread any discussion about the above options probably belongs in a different thread.

Ok and thanks. I don't feel that this was off topic, however since this was a one off (likely due to having gone through more than just this sticky) I'll drop it and hope your answer will give someone a relevant search in the future. Prior, it only showed around 200ish (?) channels originally, however that worked out. Presuming this would still be General Stalker (PVR) NFPS talk someone has to be bound to encounter what I have, and just didn't post.

Thanks Eureka.
-D

dinkish
12-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Went through and disabled on non-English channels, and neglected to unactive the EPG for each :( loll I'll do it later, I really dislike how long it takes to load the 900ish channels otherwise.

dinkish
12-10-2015, 03:34 AM
What are the settings for English EPG\channel download only? It previously would load up English channels only, within 10 seconds, not loading all channels. I've inactivated\disabled all non-english channels in TV channel setup, but it is still downloading them. I have it to update every 3 days but it's loading the whole list upon every kodi start up.

Any additional info\help would be appreciated.

psycon
12-10-2015, 03:55 AM
we are retiring the english list soon and changing it to a smaller, 1 day pull..
Kodi 16 no longer hides int he EPG channels that dont have EPG data.. so the english pull makes it look incomplete.
pvr.stalker.nfps is also being updated to cache the EPG data locally, so when you restart your client, it loads much faster as it has the data locally and only updates it when it needs to..

dinkish
12-10-2015, 03:58 AM
we are retiring the english list soon and changing it to a smaller, 1 day pull..
Kodi 16 no longer hides int he EPG channels that dont have EPG data.. so the english pull makes it look incomplete.
pvr.stalker.nfps is also being updated to cache the EPG data locally, so when you restart your client, it loads much faster as it has the data locally and only updates it when it needs to..

I suppose that is what I've been encountering. Thanks for the heads up, it all makes sense. Looking forward to the updates.

Cheers!
-D

Dave4all
12-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Does anyone know what stalker client nfps to use with ipad? Tried on mac and it works good. Thanks

Bkman2020
12-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Believe you need to install kodi.

Dave4all
12-11-2015, 05:44 PM
I have kodi on ipad. Just need to find the stalker nfps file for it. Is the osx file working for anyone? Thanks

psycon
12-11-2015, 06:04 PM
pvr.stalker.nfps has not been compiled for ipad... you will have to use pvr.stalker included with kodi.

12-11-2015, 06:11 PM
POST #1 in the tv settings enabled addons couldn't be loaded unkown error has occurred can't load DLL how do you fix this I have reading and trying for 2 days now. I know I got the rest of the settings right.

psycon
12-11-2015, 06:28 PM
POST #1 in the tv settings enabled addons couldn't be loaded unkown error has occurred can't load DLL how do you fix this I have reading and trying for 2 days now. I know I got the rest of the settings right.

There is no fix for the DLL error, upgrade to kodi 16 beta, along with the kodi 16 version of the plugin, it does not seem to be affected..

12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info this has been driving me nuts for the last 2 days. I have the MyGica 1800 and it works fine but I was trying the set up
my sons CS918 and I just keep getting that unknown error. Question should I uninstall KODI 15.2 before I down 16 or can I just do it over the top
of 15.2?
Thanks again

dara
12-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Just install over 15.2. If things aren't working out, you can then start over with a fresh install of Kodi. Back up your settings before you do anything.

12-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Where is the best place to find KODI 16 for the download?

K00lKatT
12-12-2015, 05:05 PM
what's wrong with the source.....kodi.tv

12-13-2015, 01:43 PM
OK, I got KODI 16.0 Beta 3 with pvr.stalker.nfps-android-0.9.7_alpha.zip. So far so good but it's still not working and I think I know
what the answer is but I would rather ask you guys than be sorry. On the last 6 digits of the mac address are the same ones I
was using on and old IPTV Stalker 1.0.18. so if I go to check rocket and change the mac address will that fix the problem?

12-13-2015, 10:27 PM
Even after KODI 16.0 Beta 3 and pvr.stalker.nfps-android-0.9.7_alpha.zip I am getting the same message unknown error can't load Dll what gives?

Violator
12-13-2015, 11:06 PM
me too.. how can this problem not be addressed yet?

Violator
12-13-2015, 11:59 PM
and this is a fresh install of kodi 16 b3 on windows 10 and pvr stalker nfps

15:55:42 T:14484 NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
15:55:42 T:6908 ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'Stalker Client NFPS' is using an incompatible GUI API version. XBMC minimum GUI API version = '5.10.0', add-on GUI API version '5.8.0'
15:55:42 T:6908 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on Stalker Client NFPS, status = 6
15:55:42 T:6908 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to load the dll for add-on Stalker Client NFPS, disabling it
15:55:52 T:6908 ERROR: ZeroconfBrowserMDNS: DNSServiceCreateConnection failed with error = -65563

psycon
12-14-2015, 12:10 AM
you guys need to give more detail if you want any help... pastebin your kodi debug log.. and what kind of box are you running?

Blackbear199
12-14-2015, 12:19 AM
looks like they updated the api in kodi 16.
pvr stalker nfps will have to be recompiled.

12-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Man I am glad I am not the only one with this problem. If you check my post #230 & 231 it explains my problem.
The box I am having this problem with is the CS918. I have a ATV1800 with Kodi 15.2 and no problem, just the CS918
with KODI 16.

shearer69
12-15-2015, 02:36 AM
can't get stalker client nfps to work on NVidia shield using kodi 15.2

dinkish
12-15-2015, 02:53 AM
can't get stalker client nfps to work on NVidia shield using kodi 15.2

Provide an error log, or at least an error message if you want to get help, you didn't even mention what the error you are receiving is.

12-15-2015, 01:12 PM
what do you mean, look at post #230 @ 231 it has everything message kodi and plus message unknown error can't load Dll?

shearer69
12-15-2015, 01:13 PM
on shield can't load dll

Blackbear199
12-15-2015, 01:38 PM
me too.. how can this problem not be addressed yet?

its a very simple answer....nobody here is in the pvr stalker support business.the files that are offered are done by the few that have the time and knowledge to compile them.they gain nothing by doing so.
want support email papiao and see what they tell you....if they answer(which I doubt they will) it will probably be with...buy a MAG.

option2....try addressing the problem yourself.you just might learn something.

12-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Blackbear 199, I would like sincerely thank you for all your help. You must think everyone knows as much you about this IPTV and that is not
the case. Some of you guys on here are really helpful and to you I really mean it THANK YOU.

Blackbear199
12-15-2015, 02:24 PM
its not about the knowledge.start making a list of every box out there running kodi.
now everyone thinks that someone here is responsible for pvr.stalker,why are they not asking the box manufacturer?,ask on kodi forums?
if it wasn't for dvbken there be some real crying going on.

ruudong
12-15-2015, 02:28 PM
OK, I got KODI 16.0 Beta 3 with pvr.stalker.nfps-android-0.9.7_alpha.zip. So far so good but it's still not working and I think I know
what the answer is but I would rather ask you guys than be sorry. On the last 6 digits of the mac address are the same ones I
was using on and old IPTV Stalker 1.0.18. so if I go to check rocket and change the mac address will that fix the problem?

go back to kodi 14 or 15,i your stalker will work

Violator
12-15-2015, 07:39 PM
its not about the knowledge.start making a list of every box out there running kodi.
now everyone thinks that someone here is responsible for pvr.stalker,why are they not asking the box manufacturer?,ask on kodi forums?
if it wasn't for dvbken there be some real crying going on.

Is this group NOT responsible for pvr stalker NFPS?
We have found a problem and reported it in the addon forum related to this service. When I paid for NFPS, I was referred here from the site after I paid. its the only way I found this place.

So if I understand right, upon purchase we are guided to this site for support, and when we need it were told to figure it out ourselves or go somewhere else?

why are we sent here and then we get no help and mods being rude?

I'm not trying to argue but I think this site is causing more harm to the service then the service its self.

Blackbear199
12-15-2015, 08:00 PM
pvr stalker nfps is not created by nfps.
dvbken is the author.
far as I know he has no affiliation with nfps.

Bkman2020
12-15-2015, 08:03 PM
How long did you have your issue? Did you post your issue on here in the forums?

Violator
12-15-2015, 08:15 PM
this is frustrating, on one side I hear iptv stalker wont work with nfps anymore and we need pvr.stalker.nfps that is tailored to nfps to work for security..

so now pvr.nfps is not made by nfps and we would all be crying without dvbken.. but wouldn't it actually be nfps crying as they have now no way to sell the service?

how can pvr stalker be made for nfps but not fix bugs for the service to work.

you guys need to get it figured out... not us . we paid for the service not to build it for you

psycon
12-15-2015, 08:26 PM
this is frustrating, on one side I hear iptv stalker wont work with nfps anymore and we need pvr.stalker.nfps that is tailored to nfps to work for security..

so now pvr.nfps is not made by nfps and we would all be crying without dvbken.. but wouldn't it actually be nfps crying as they have now no way to sell the service?

you guys need to get it figured out... not us . we paid for the service not to build it for you

pvr.stalker.nfps is not made by NFPS... it is made by dvbken.. its use is completely optional.. it is exactly the same as pvr.stalker included with kodi, it just has a more simplified setup screen..

tuxen
12-15-2015, 08:46 PM

what makes you think you need to use this addon in the future? because you never used the ordinary pvr.stalker that comes with kodi?
if you used that you would know that you are in no way needed to use this simplified addon that dvbken made it to make things easier for ppl.
you should thank him, and keep quiet with your confused complaining.

its very simple; only clients with login feature will work in the future (nobody knows when or how so chill), which this addon does not have yet, maybe it would be a good idea to practice on the standard pvr.stalker in the mean time? or add login to iptv stalker if you want or fix the dll issue as said you might learn something..