08-22-2015, 09:41 PM
i still have 1.0.6 on v2

Farmer1
08-23-2015, 12:45 AM
you can be thankful for that because 1.0.7 seams to have some issues

pangasinan
08-23-2015, 05:56 PM
you can be thankful for that because 1.0.7 seams to have some issues

I have 1.0.7 also,what issues do you have ?

Marley
08-23-2015, 06:27 PM
see the box would say i need to update weird on that still 1.0.6 even check for new still said i;m good

Kodi64
08-23-2015, 07:16 PM
probably pulled it from sever they seem to be doing that a lot as of late releasing wrong file

K00lKatT
08-23-2015, 07:36 PM
We all appreciate David taking the time to address folks concerns here. What I do see is a young company now basically struggling just to keep up. Basic and necessary issues fall by the wayside to new models, etc, etc... Hopefully we'll see some improvement from the current situation, thks........K00l

Farmer1
08-23-2015, 08:43 PM
see the box would say i need to update weird on that still 1.0.6 even check for new still said i;m good

that could be because of the issue with KODI on the 1.0.7 build

Farmer1
08-23-2015, 08:47 PM
I have 1.0.7 also,what issues do you have ?
the biggest issue is with KODI it isn't in the channel store KODI 15
You have to us the Kodi that comes with TVADDONS 14.2

Farmer1
08-23-2015, 09:17 PM
We all appreciate David taking the time to address folks concerns here. What I do see is a young company now basically struggling just to keep up. Basic and necessary issues fall by the wayside to new models, etc, etc... Hopefully we'll see some improvement from the current situation, thks........K00l
KOOLKatT i do agree with you I very much apprecaite Dave taking the time to keep us updated and address our concerns
I also understand they are a young company struggling to keep up.
I also think if they don't keep the boxes they already have up to date and working properly the company may fall by the wayside. What is the use of having 3 models not working properly, I know they discontinued the Vixo1, aVOV TVOnline sounds like they doesn't have many or any issues (i don't have one so i can't check it out for myself ), the Vixo 2 missing KODI is the big one, netflix is impossible to navigate, airplay I can't get video just audio and now they are releasing the Vixo fuse
Honestly not seeing the logic in that
If you can't keep up with what you have why take a bigger bite?
I know I am new to these forms and have just started testing. I know i have some negative feed back but i try to call it as i see it.

Just my 2 bits

a-team
08-24-2015, 05:57 PM
Those are all fair statements and mostly true. There is more to the problems than most of you may think. However, given the time I agree that they should have been resolved. Most of the time these issues get fixed very quickly. The reason all of these problems occurred was because of some harsh deadlines on the Mickyhop developers. These guys were working insane hours each day for a few weeks just to get certain features out and we keep swarming them with work to hit an important sale. Now Avov Technology has secured some important contracts that will help it grow. I can imagine the developers are more at ease and can finally go and address the outstanding issues. While it sucks for end users now for having to wait so long, at least it is finally all getting addressed. It is also good because the sacrifices made now will help drive further support and features to the users in the future. So think of it as a small inconvenience that will lead to greater things. On top of that I heard some great news that they are updating Kodi today, so we will see what will come of that. I am testing back in the office to see when the update goes through.

K00lKatT
08-24-2015, 06:06 PM
thanks David, I firmly believe those words won't fall on deaf ears as far as your core customer, early adopter users base, thks again for your time...

Farmer1
08-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks David for taking the time in answering my concerns
It is great to hear your team was secured some important contact that can drive the company forward
Yes a lot of times the sacrifice is worth the results