PDA

View Full Version : Setting up PVR Stalker Client NFPS

dara
08-22-2015, 04:31 AM
Latest module available at ********** or here (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS&p=56678&viewfull=1#post56678).

http://iptvtalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1611

Summary:

Active Portal - the server that you got your donation from

Server # - Your assigned server number. If Rocket or IPTV66, USE '0'

MAC Address - the last three hexadecimal groups from your linked MAC. You may have to do an IPTV Reset on the donation checker if you don't initially connect

Time Zone - No need to make changes ... it isn't used. Your guide depends on your device settings, not Kodi or the addon.

Donation - You received this, and is used as the login/password to the server. Don't confuse this with your Order number

XMLTV File - Select the length of time for your guide. Use 24 for low memory systems, 72 otherwise

Connection Timeout - Use the lowest time possible to efficiently connect to the server.
--

If you have connection problems, first disable/enable TV on the system settings page, and then try clearing data.
Failing that, adjust the connection timeout, then do a IPTV Reset, or a MAC change to your donation.
Last, reinstall the add-on, or start from fresh in Kodi.

dara
08-22-2015, 04:32 AM
Reserved...

big dady
08-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Nice work again

smokinjoe
08-24-2015, 06:15 PM
can someone please tell me source to download the client

dara
08-24-2015, 06:30 PM
can someone please tell me source to download the client
The second sentence in the first post.

stickman
08-25-2015, 05:20 AM
What does stalker do?
Thanks
stickman

macsol
09-04-2015, 07:33 PM
hi,i followed the configuration instructions but keep getting authentication failed error trying to load channels..btw my iptv stalker works fine ..its only the client that has this error. any help?

dara
09-04-2015, 07:37 PM
You need to change your MAC, and the version of IPTV Stalker (or with a new Mac, turn off the "Send Serial Number")

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible

vitorG
09-06-2015, 05:46 AM
I sat up the stalker client and the picture is set in the left upper corner of the TV also on the preview window . Does any body know how to fix this?

sowen91
09-07-2015, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=dara;55626]This tutorial will show you how to set up the PVR Stalker customized client for NFPS, Rocket and IPTV66. If you have issues beyond configuration, please start your own thread.

The latest version of the PVR Stalker Client NFPS is available here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS

To install, download the Client, go to the Add-Ons browser, Install from Zip and select the file you downloaded.

To configure, from the Main Page, Select System > Add-ons > My add-ons > PVR clients.

Look for Stalker Client NFPS, and Click to bring up Add-on information

This is the version you should be on .... PVR Stalker NFPS (0.8.3)

Click on Configure and select General

These two screen shots show a setup for NFPS using the FAKE Mac, and to use the 'psycon xmltv grabber' for an EPG

For the Active Portal, select the service you have a donation to. You can select NFPS, Rocket or IPTV66

For MAC Address, enter the last 3 hex groups of the MAC that had been linked to your donation. Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'.

For Time Zone, leave as is for now. (It doesn't currently affect the EPG)

The Connection Timeout is defaulted to 5. You can set up to 120, and can turn off the connection timeout by selecting 0.

Select Guide

For XMLTV Scope, Select one of the following : Prefer XMLTV, XMLTV only, Prefer Provider, Provider Only

If you select an external EPG, select Remote URL and enter one of the following

Valid EPG Links:
[code]
http://nfpsf.********** - Complete guide for all languages

Click OK to save your settings. Click on Enable to enable the client.

" I did this on my Kodi box and its reporting that the PVR Stalker client 0.83 was unable to load any channels I am using an emulator on an android device but I would of thought the path would have been good enough

nelsonlfs
09-10-2015, 05:47 AM
fro the bottom of my heart ty... [ trowing sats to the garbage.. ]

Pdesroch
09-19-2015, 04:57 PM
How should I have my guide settings set up with regards to update interval and days to display? does it matter?

sxmdim
09-21-2015, 06:16 AM
Hi , my linked MAC = 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx .... stalker is working , but i get authorization failed using this howto

Rizzo
09-26-2015, 03:14 AM
Your linked mac should be 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX not 79...

robote
09-30-2015, 04:12 PM
How do you adjust the EPG Time offset with this version of the client?

dara
09-30-2015, 05:38 PM
How do you adjust the EPG Time offset with this version of the client?

You can't. It's a known issue/feature to be implemented.

node
10-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Are the PPVs channels working Dara? I have all 919 channels loaded and most if not all except the PPVs channels not working. Running PVR Stalker 0.8.3, on Linux.

tuxen
10-01-2015, 10:06 AM
they work right now for me.. didn't try all :) san andreas, insidious, war pigs, and a few more worked fine..

cpr43
10-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Why I'm only seeing a small square box and not a complete screen after installation?? Can't find any way to fix it? What do I need to do to configure?? Thanks

Edited:
After I did some reading found out the answer unchecking the first box in the video/acceleration, Thks

cpr43
10-03-2015, 09:09 PM
I have 2 identical S802 Androids boxes. On the first one I was able to load the PVR Stalker and sorted thing out. Working OK!!. On the second one I follow all the same steps. The PVR Stalker loaded fine but unfortunately the guide doesn't want to work. I uninstall the stalker and Kodi. Re-install both but still the guide doesn't want to load. Anyone that can help?? Appreciated!

Blackbear199
10-03-2015, 09:28 PM
check for typo's in epg link,its case sensitive.

cpr43
10-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Strange! I used the same 0.8.3 plus *.zip PVR Stalker file for both. All EPG info should be there. I will factory reset this one, any other idea? I'm afraid to do a Factory, recall what happens to my Mag254 erasing the Infomir logo because of a factory.

jforman245
10-04-2015, 12:58 AM
or XMLTV Scope, Select one of the following : Prefer XMLTV, XMLTV only, Prefer Provider, Provider Only

If you select an external EPG, select Remote URL and enter one of the following

Valid EPG Links:

http://**********/NFPSF.xml - Complete guide for all languages

http://**********/NFPSE.xml - Guide for English Language Channels

http://**********/NFPSFD.xml - Complete guide, for those who do not observe Daylight Savings Time

http://**********/NFPSED.xml - English guide, for those who do not observe Daylight Savings Time

Hey thank you for the help. Without people like you id be completely lost lol. Now, what do you mean when you say "external EPG"? I want everything inside of the Stalker NFPS Client if possible to keep it as simple as humanly possible for my 65 yr old father to use, is there a way to see whats currently on underneath the channel name? I am sooooo close to having it fully set up but am having difficulty with the guide.... it doesn't tell me what show is on each channel and it doesn't bring the guide up for me but the stalker nfps client is working when it comes to playing the actual channel.... any advice?

Blackbear199
10-04-2015, 01:03 AM
I don't know what ur referring to but if you setup and are getting epg information it will be as what ur askin for(currently playing program under channel name).

cpr43
10-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Ok, finally I found where the guide address was supposed to be enter and added : http://**********/NFPSF.xml - Complete guide for all languages. Now I have the guide!!! I do noticed the system slowing a bit in response. My very last question on this matter will be,
since the channel and EPG loading when opening Kodi takes some time , is there anyway no to Exit Kodi when not in use so you dont have to go all over again the process of loading the channels/guide? I recall seeing my laptop some additional features with Exit such as Suspend, Hybernate, Reboot etc ??? This Kodi Android is only giving me the Exit option. Another trick for this?? Thanks everyone for all the help!!

cpr43
10-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Hello
I need some help. Once I runs Kodi the PVR stalket loaded fines. Then, it loads a small guide, following with Ïmporting Guide from Clients"Golden premier 1"and it suddenly stop right there and nothing else happens. I can go to TV and see all the channels but still having issues with the guide. Can someone help?? Thanks"

Blackbear199
10-06-2015, 11:35 PM
wait,it takes a bit to load.sometimes minutes for me.there alot people downloading from server and u may have to wait your turn.

cpr43
10-07-2015, 05:08 PM
wait,it takes a bit to load.sometimes minutes for me.there alot people downloading from server and u may have to wait your turn.

Thanks!! It was almost impossible to load last night but really easy this morning, Thks!

nib01
11-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Ok, finally I found where the guide address was supposed to be enter and added : http://**********/NFPSF.xml - Complete guide for all languages. Now I have the guide!!! I do noticed the system slowing a bit in response. My very last question on this matter will be,
since the channel and EPG loading when opening Kodi takes some time , is there anyway no to Exit Kodi when not in use so you dont have to go all over again the process of loading the channels/guide? I recall seeing my laptop some additional features with Exit such as Suspend, Hybernate, Reboot etc ??? This Kodi Android is only giving me the Exit option. Another trick for this?? Thanks everyone for all the help!!
I can't seem to find the right location to where I can enter this url -->> http://**********/NFPSF.xml

eureka
11-26-2015, 08:57 AM
I can't seem to find the right location to where I can enter this url -->> http://**********/NFPSF.xml
That link is now defunct. If you're configuring the PVR Stalker Client NFPS you don't need to enter a url for XMLTV file, you just need to choose between English Only & All.

nemesis668
11-29-2015, 04:47 PM
Keep getting Stalker client nfps failed to load could not connect issues, have tried about 5 times re-sinstalling same issue each time

nemesis668
11-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Now getting authentication failed, have tried re-setting mac about 50 times now

shearer69
12-15-2015, 02:13 AM
wont work with NVidia shield pro gives dll error

djelvis
12-30-2015, 03:03 PM
My apologies but I'm a newbie. I have successfully set up PVR Stalker client NFPS and get all the channels and the guide is working perfect. Does PVR Stalker not actually have recording functionality implemented? Tried setting up IPTV Simple PVR client according to all the guides online, and nothing. Always get the same error stating that pvr backend does not support timers. I've been searching online for answers online for a few days and am pulling out what's left of my hair. Do I have to have backend software running on another computer? I hope not. Currently I am running it on Windows 8 laptop, but have a Matricom G box q on the way. Is there any guide that explains setting up PVR recording in a non-cryptic way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

K00lKatT
12-30-2015, 03:08 PM
you can't record our IPTV service, thks...

mishtag
12-30-2015, 04:16 PM
What is the correct Portal for rocket http://11.iptvrocket.tv or http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/

djelvis
12-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I can keep some of my hair now.

ilan
12-30-2015, 04:50 PM
What is the correct Portal for rocket hxxp://11.iptvrocket.tv or hxxp://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/

The first for Kodi 14 & 15. The second for Kodi 16.

sandog
01-06-2016, 12:20 PM
will this ver work on a nvidia sheild Tv none pro ver running kodi 16 with iks66 service

dotcommer
01-08-2016, 09:43 AM
I have been reading through this thread and others and I have a few questions.

I own a mag 254 box with donation
I own an android box with donation

The mag 254 box is amazing for live TV, super fast, works all the time, no issues.
The android box with 2 Gig Ram, 8 Gig Rom, quad core, etc.. most of the time has issues with IPTV Stalker.

Questions
1: Will I ever be able to get an android tv box to work as good as the mag box, or will the android tv box always have issues?

2. (If Q-1 answer is there is a good chance to get close to a mag 254 box,) then which is the best way to do this? use the PVR simple client, or the IPTV Stalker addon etc...

3. On an Android box, would it be better to install and android app like IPTV and set it with my donation, and use Kodi for everything else except live TV, or will the performance be the same for live TV no matter if you use and android app or a kodi addon?

dara
01-08-2016, 03:34 PM
I have been reading through this thread and others and I have a few questions.

I own a mag 254 box with donation
I own an android box with donation

The mag 254 box is amazing for live TV, super fast, works all the time, no issues.
The android box with 2 Gig Ram, 8 Gig Rom, quad core, etc.. most of the time has issues with IPTV Stalker.

Questions
1: Will I ever be able to get an android tv box to work as good as the mag box, or will the android tv box always have issues?

2. (If Q-1 answer is there is a good chance to get close to a mag 254 box,) then which is the best way to do this? use the PVR simple client, or the IPTV Stalker addon etc...

3. On an Android box, would it be better to install and android app like IPTV and set it with my donation, and use Kodi for everything else except live TV, or will the performance be the same for live TV no matter if you use and android app or a kodi addon?

Please keep reading. These questions would hijack this thread, and your answers are best in a separate thread, or in the appropriate thread.

bigperk216
01-17-2016, 11:18 PM
The only choicse I have for XMLTV ar 24 and 72 hours?

ilan
01-17-2016, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure what your question is, big? The 24 hour selection is for lower RAM devices. It provides program names but no descriptions. The 72 hour selection provides program names and program descriptions. Each version of pvr stalker nfps has slightly different options.

gautam
01-19-2016, 05:57 AM
I bought a subscription from some guy online. He gave me a mac address and some setting. Everything was fine till Saturday. Not i am getting itv authorization failed error. Can anyone help?
My kodi is 15.2 and stalker version is 1.2.0

psycon
01-19-2016, 06:22 AM
talk to that guy.. u need your donation number.. this is why resellers are not recommended.

psycon
01-19-2016, 06:23 AM
when the next version of pvr.stalker is realsed we will be adding the descriptions back to the 24 hour pull.. just had to do that to keep size small and the fact that the current 24 hour pull actually pulls 48 hours to keep it from going blank.

gautam
01-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Not sure if he is going to reply but how can is start with a fresh donation and mac?

ilan
01-19-2016, 03:12 PM
This post will get you going...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

mdrako
01-20-2016, 02:32 AM
I'm having a hard time with getting the EPG to work. I went through a ton of threads and posts and nothing seems to work. The only thing different that I'm seeing on my settings is my XMLTV File only gives me an option of 24 Hours or 72 Hours. When I go through all of the steps on the first post, it reaches the status of "Importing guide from clients: Golden Premier 1"...then after about 15 to 20 seconds, it says "Stalker Client NPFS: Unable to load guide."

I purchased a 1 month from IPTV66 to see how well it works yesterday if that matters. This is on Kodi 15.2 on Windows 7 x64.

DarkSide
01-20-2016, 02:34 AM
I'm having a hard time with getting the EPG to work. I went through a ton of threads and posts and nothing seems to work. The only thing different that I'm seeing on my settings is my XMLTV File only gives me an option of 24 Hours or 72 Hours. When I go through all of the steps on the first post, it reaches the status of "Importing guide from clients: Golden Premier 1"...then after about 15 to 20 seconds, it says "Stalker Client NPFS: Unable to load guide."

I purchased a 1 month from IPTV66 to see how well it works yesterday if that matters. This is on Kodi 15.2 on Windows 7 x64.

read this, post one

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7332-EPG-NINJA-by-The-Clairvoyants

mdrako
01-20-2016, 05:56 AM
read this, post one

I originally went through that which wasn't working. But I finally got it working now by uninstalling the PVR Stalker Clients, restarting my computer, and trying again. No clue what happened but thanks for your help.

rbtady
01-21-2016, 05:19 AM
Hello, I am new to this and have Kodi 15.2 on my amazon fire tv. I have my donation with iptv66 and set up stalker client nfps and everything appears to be working. The only issue I have is the guide is off by 1 hour. The show that is on is an hour ahead of what is in the channel listing. I changed my time zone to America/Chicago and it still does not work. I did this same set up with Kodi on my android phone and the guide is perfect. Could this be because I have a skinned kodi on my amazon box and stock on my phone? Please help! Thank you!

DarkSide
01-21-2016, 05:41 AM
Hello, I am new to this and have Kodi 15.2 on my amazon fire tv. I have my donation with iptv66 and set up stalker client nfps and everything appears to be working. The only issue I have is the guide is off by 1 hour. The show that is on is an hour ahead of what is in the channel listing. I changed my time zone to America/Chicago and it still does not work. I did this same set up with Kodi on my android phone and the guide is perfect. Could this be because I have a skinned kodi on my amazon box and stock on my phone? Please help! Thank you!

read post 1.. for those having issues with the off by hour

iptv.dallas
01-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Dara, hope you can lend assistance.
I'm using a FireTV Sticks with Kodi 15.2 but my guide is 1 Hour off - it is showing me listing for 11am when in actuality it is 12pm, anyway of fixing that. I know you said the time is defaulted to the devices time and I do have the correct time on the FireTV stick - any thought???

Thanks in advance

Blackbear199
01-24-2016, 05:04 PM
Dara, hope you can lend assistance.
I'm using a FireTV Sticks with Kodi 15.2 but my guide is 1 Hour off - it is showing me listing for 11am when in actuality it is 12pm, anyway of fixing that. I know you said the time is defaulted to the devices time and I do have the correct time on the FireTV stick - any thought???

Thanks in advance

are you using stalker client nfps? if so i just went though this with somone else yest with the exact same prob and using firetv.
the solution for him was to use the non nfps version of stalker client(the one where u manually enter all your information also known as the stalker cient that comes preinstalled in kodi).
when u enter your epg url use NFPSF2(no program descriptions) or NFPSF4(with program descriptions) for the filename.

iptv.dallas
01-24-2016, 05:44 PM
Awesome and thanks Blackbear199, is their a tutorial for setting that one up can't find where to put donation number

Blackbear199
01-24-2016, 06:16 PM
its not hard
mac...self explainatory 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX
server..... 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
timezone...leave as it,not used

username/password enter your donation number for both(not required currently but will be starting feb 1)

guide preference xmltv only
under that change it from local to remote url
enter following address for epg,enter your mac and donation number where the XXX's are.change NFPSF1 to what i said in above post.

https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF1

serial number...13 digit number
device id's(both) 6 digit number(dont need to be the same)
signature 10 digit number.

save and enable live tv.you may get failed to load the first time.disable/enable live tv again and it shud load second time.after that it shud load first time.
if it dont work double check mac and server url for typo's

this assumes your donation number is from papiao,if its iks66 or rocket the server url and epg url are different and i dont know them off the top of my head.you will have to search for them.

Blackbear199
01-24-2016, 06:24 PM
i forgot to mention that switching from the nfps version to the non nfps version you will need to reset your mac as stalker client nfps generates serial number,ect internally and wont match what you enter manually with the non nfps version.

goto papiao site and change you mac by 1 number/letter and save it.log back in and change it back to your original mac if you want to keep the old one or change your mac in your setting to the new one.

iptv.dallas
01-25-2016, 05:32 AM
still having issues - finally got Stalker Client to run (non NFPS) - but still the guide time is not correct - I am running on a FireTV stick - Kodi 15.2

Blackbear199
01-25-2016, 05:37 AM
what filename are you using
if you using...
NFPSF1 then change to NFPSF2
NFPSF3 then change it to NFPSF4

for me 15.2 needs NFPSF2 or NFPSF4

iptv.dallas
01-25-2016, 05:47 AM
Im using NFPSF4 like you suggested

Blackbear199
01-25-2016, 05:49 AM
try NFPSF3
NFPSF1 and NFPSF3 are same...NFPFS1 has no descriptions.
NFPSF2 and NFSF4 are same...NFPSF2 has no descriptions.
the time diff between 1 and 2 is 1 hr
the time diff between 2 and 4 is 1 hr

canadiens900
01-27-2016, 04:46 PM
So we are now forced to use this app, instead of iptv stalker correct?

ilan
01-27-2016, 05:02 PM
Unless/until IPTV Stalker is updated, one of the PVR Stalkers will be the way to go. You can use the Kodi built-in PVR Stalker Client or download PVR Stalker NFPS from epg ninja.

canadiens900
01-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Just tried to install this, Keeps getting authentication FAILED

IM now reading i need to make up a random new mac address? This seems crazy?

canadiens900
01-27-2016, 05:40 PM
Can i still use this on both my android box's?

kastaway
01-27-2016, 10:01 PM
I am using an Nvidia shield, installed the pvr.stalker.nfps from ********** and when it loads I cen "can't load dll" error...can someone please help...

ttaammiiss
02-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Mines was running fine until this morning, now keep getting authorisation failed, it happened once before, but I changed my mac and worked, on firestick , kodi 15.2 , with valid iptv66 donation, tried to uninstall and redo it, but errors when loading channel list, then re tries and fails,

bajapilot
02-02-2016, 04:29 PM
I have the same issue ttaammiiss all working fine until this morning no I get the "authentication Fail--Unable to load channels
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP f******g WITH IT ALL THE TIME . I am really getting p ssed off I pay and they play when it is working DON'T fix it. I think they do it just to have something to do I am an EE myself and I am sure I wont be renewing my subscription any time soon.. Just tired of all the BS

crazed 9.6
02-03-2016, 02:50 AM
Stalker was made to run on the MAG250 then the MAG254 emulated that and so also diod the AVOV
These are what we call dedicated Stalker boxes.
These are also what NFPS recomended for their service, that was recomended right from the start.

Now we have a group of highly skilled and great group of people that have made emunlators and apps and clients so you can run Stalker thru most any device.
These people that have developed and created all that do one heck of a job and in my opinion can be compared to rocket scientists :)
NFPS or Rocket never promised any of these extras, they told you to purchase a MAG or avov receiver.

I would stand up and shout loudly in appreciation in how much these guys and gals that have put their time and effort and knowledge into helping us get this working thru other devices, for the sole reason so you did not have to go out and spent your hard earned money and buy a new receiver !

Anything short of praise to these people is considered in my eyes as high treason !

Johnboy89
02-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi all newbie. Just wondering if i can have some help please.

Installed isengard 15.2 downloaded the pvr stalker nfps.
Installed it entered my info. Enabled it. And getting
"Add on couldn't be loaded"

Any one experienced this? Or can help please?

collyn
02-03-2016, 02:52 PM
im same unable to load guide data

Johnboy89
02-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Iv deleted the pvr stalker than comes with it. But still wont seem to work.

Johnboy89
02-03-2016, 03:21 PM
I found my issue. I downloaded the wrong nfps pvr client. I downloaded android instead of windows.
Everything rinning smoothly for me now 👍

Johnboy89
02-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Trying to run it in my droid box ans getting authentication failed? Anyone else

deepow7
02-03-2016, 08:09 PM
same here authentication failed

Dynamix911
02-04-2016, 03:33 AM
I got authentication failed as well. Changed my mac address about 5 times. I used to use the built in Kodi pvr stalker i assumed this was the new one to use and now i have nothing to watch

ljhookem14
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
I got authentication failed as well. Changed my mac address about 5 times. I used to use the built in Kodi pvr stalker i assumed this was the new one to use and now i have nothing to watch

To me, StalkerClientNFPS works better in KODI 16 and the original StalkerClient 0.8.4 works better in KODI 15.2.

Dynamic, you can go get back the StakerClient here

http://**********/clairvoyance

Lowteck
02-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Been there done that, what does it get you!

irish girl
02-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Read anoucment,

spiroG
04-21-2016, 04:12 PM
hi where can i get the latest version of stalker client nfps for kodi 16 javis the version i have wont install thanks

dara
04-21-2016, 04:17 PM
hi where can i get the latest version of stalker client nfps for kodi 16 javis the version i have wont install thanks

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS-Release-Thread&p=56678&viewfull=1#post56678

The first post of this thread also has the same link.

zipp
04-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Setting up Stalker. I read the posts and feel confident that I entered everything right. When I hit open, I get, "Doesn't recognize Mac". Went to checker and did a reset. Did not work. Should I change Mac in checker to just the last 3 pair of letters/numbers?
Thanks

ilan
04-21-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking. The Mac in the Donation Checker is the Mac that you enter in PVR Stalker client. The only numbers that can be changed are the last 3 cuplets. Your Mac must begin with 00:1A:78. If it begins with anything else, you will not be able to authenticate.

dara
04-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Setting up Stalker. I read the posts and feel confident that I entered everything right. When I hit open, I get, "Doesn't recognize Mac". Went to checker and did a reset. Did not work. Should I change Mac in checker to just the last 3 pair of letters/numbers?
Thanks

Different addon... you are describing IPTV Stalker.

spiroG
04-22-2016, 12:45 PM
hi again i get this message when trying to install the latest version of stalker on kodi 16 on firestick failed to install addon from zip any way around this thanks

dara
04-22-2016, 03:20 PM
hi again i get this message when trying to install the latest version of stalker on kodi 16 on firestick failed to install addon from zip any way around this thanks

Not really, it is a problem for some with the firestick. There are those who have been able to get it to work, look in the Amazon Fire TV subforum for help.

MrShadyMan
04-22-2016, 05:25 PM
I have problems with PVR Stalker... every time I point my remote URL to ********** it works. But then it breaks and it changes to a local URL which never loads. I have to change it back every time I start Kodi. It's aggravating! Hopefully I can get IPTV Simple to work since Renegades and iVue have both shut down because of some douchebag in Louisiana.

iguy
06-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Iv'e been having the following issue with the latest PVR Stalker NFPS on Kodi 16.2. The Add-on loads fine, authenticates and downloads the guide(takes some time) im able to go into individual channels an watch however whenever i try to open the guide kodi crashes and exits. I have cleared the kodi app cache on android and cleared the TV guide cache with no luck. Does anyone know whats happening? How to fix this? Thanks