PDA

View Full Version : Donation given ,but is said not rightly done

cloger
08-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Hi.
Wish to be replied and clarified on this issue ,already put in a thread .
Very eager to have this iptv privateserver.tv through a donation .Donation given ,but papiao tv said it's only to IKS ,not to iptv. I opened iptv Forum,went on http://iptvtalk org /showthread.php?2...MAC-IPTV INFO , applied and paid through the only one showed page IKS Rocket -IPTV Rocket 80$ /year ,IPTV Order now ,where it was clearly stipulated "Your Rockets are activated for IPTV +free IKS ,1 Rocket = US $ 80 .My order amount on 29th July was indeed $ the $80 minimum .My order went through ,but showed $70 instead of US 80 $ ,something not at all of my choice .I cannot understand at all why donation earlier stated "activated for IPTV Rocket ", iptvprivate server now is declined by papiao.is ,such service known only after payment and now said to be responsible for the issue of iptprivate server .tv .Am getting really confused ,though I am still of opinion that I have followed the guided path .Please explain and tell me whether I really need to make a fresh donation to which I completely disagree ,erroneous paths seem to have been traced and given
Awaiting a prompt reply if possible
Cloger