PDA

View Full Version : Translation problem

steve2
07-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Purchased G Box couple of weeks ago and I'm having issues with all instructions that come up eg all German in Google,and all other apps.If I use the toothpick fix will I lose everything? eg. Kodi ,Showcase etc? And if I do lose it all is it difficult to reinstall these programs? Thanks Steve2

Kimbo
07-27-2015, 03:46 PM
Settings (bottom row on the home screen) / System Settings (far right icon on the Settings row) / General (top row) / Language Settings (3rd icon on the General row)

Kimbo
07-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Using the toothpick reset is an option also, it does not take long to re install your addons, it took me at the most half an hour!!There a hundreds of videos on installing addons that will walk you throught it!!

steve2
07-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Tried what you instructed and my general app 3 over opens up a network page.Can't seem to find the language area you suggested . Am I in wrong area? or am I doing something wrong...Thanks Steve2

steve2
09-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Tried what you instructed and my general app 3 over opens up a network page.Can't seem to find the language area you suggested . Am I in wrong area? or am I doing something wrong...Thanks Steve2

After screwing around with the g box for a month or so, stumbled across an area with every language known to man,and of course instructions in German,hit the English tab and now everything is A OK.Can't tell you where exactly this language page is but its there. Thanks again. Steve2