PDA

View Full Version : light out????

mikey432
07-26-2015, 02:40 PM
Quick question guys when I first got my vixo2 there was a blue power light that was usually on now it won't come on anymore this makes it kind of hard to tell if the box is off or on .was this turned off threw an update or is there a setting to turn it back on? Or is it just out?

crazed 9.6
07-26-2015, 02:50 PM
No, there was no update that disabled that.
The Blue light should be working.
What about the power connection, try unplugging that for a minute or so longer, if you have not yet.
If that doesn't fix it then prolly only way to fix that is thru warranty exchange.

Elite2k
07-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Quick question guys when I first got my vixo2 there was a blue power light that was usually on now it won't come on anymore this makes it kind of hard to tell if the box is off or on .was this turned off threw an update or is there a setting to turn it back on? Or is it just out?

Hi same thing happened to me the wife and i had a hard time turning the box on .. but if u push STB button and then power it comes on. however now its hard to tell if its on or off.. We did not even use this box alot just got it at the beginning of this month i am also getting your STB is blocked by the server and i checked my mac address and i changed the url to 11.. :S the network settings are fine.. and so is my donation i have 350 days on it ... makes me think twice now if i had known kodi can do this i would not have purchased this box..

Marley
07-28-2015, 03:30 PM
start a ticket and talk to them here do a ticket
https://help.avov.tv/portal/home