PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Wifi signal

tonjalester
07-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Have ATT modem with built in router, when I put in the key code and save it, it won't save. I'm new to this so not sure if it's just ATT or am I not doing something right. WiFi is on but not connecting. I've rebooted portals, system, checked TV settings. NOTHING will work, PLEASE HELP!!!!!! The WiFi is connected to my phone with the same key code so I know the password is correct also.

greg
07-25-2015, 06:15 PM
go to setting then network then wireless then auto DHCP then scan to see if pick your wireless then enter the password

xbmcbg
07-26-2015, 12:49 PM
...WiFi is on but not connecting. I've rebooted portals, system, checked TV settings.
Does your WiFi adapter appears in the list of Inform , that is compatible with MAG 25x?

http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:stb_webkit:faq:wi-fi

tonjalester
07-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Tried that I can put in my passkey and save but it won't save it. every time I go back to see what I can do different it's not there so I reenter it and the same thing happens.????

tonjalester
07-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Yes, the WiFi adapter came with the box and I did look at this list (thank-you, very helpful) and it is there. I have that same adapter on three other boxes with no problem.