PDA

View Full Version : MyGica 1800e

gisguy
07-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've recently acquired a MyGica 1800e, and am trying to configure it for Rocket. Just wanting to confirm from what I've read here - Do I install MagTV and enter the portal settings there? Is it better to install MxPlayer or use internal player? Thanks!

big dady
07-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Yes you need Magtv and i like MxPlayer my self so yes

Marley
07-25-2015, 11:16 PM
and this one is box mac address

gisguy
07-26-2015, 12:20 AM
Thanks guys. I got it working. But I had to use the Mac address that was generated for me by MagTV (I had previously registered the box Mac address). Or at least I had to use the emulator format - 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx.

Marley
07-28-2015, 04:01 AM
wasn't that the mygica address

gisguy
07-28-2015, 05:19 PM
No it wasn't, if I understand you correctly (and I know that you understand this stuff much better than I). I had initially linked the MyGica box address, but it wouldn't work. I switched it over to the Mac that was generated for me via the MagTV install, and it worked. I'm assuming it had to be the proper format ie. 00:1A:79

Marley
07-28-2015, 08:51 PM
see i was thinking the magtv took the mac address from the box so i'm wrong about that

White_rhino
08-08-2015, 01:23 AM
with new magtv app available from google store - use the mac address already provided in the app...that will work.

Australia
10-03-2015, 10:37 PM
-Where do U find the mac address....I took it of the bottom of my receiver...keeps coming back not valid>

big dady
10-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Change the first set to 00:1A:79 then add the last 6 from the box

cool4sure
11-25-2015, 03:24 AM
Hi guys, i also have the Mygica 1800e, and i also intall MagTV on it but i did not able to work it. i got my roket few days back. i also notic that MagTV (or pick my box mac address last 6 numbers) gernate the mack address , it also gernate the S/N which longer then i have on baox back. any way i do these setting .......

in STB setting i select STB Model "mag 250"
in portal settings area 1st item is portal URL, i put portal URL "http://11.iptvrocket.tv"

2nd item in portal setting area is "portal is internal" what the hak is this i have no idea, i leave it as is un checked.
3rd item in portal setting area is "internal portal URL" i did not put any thing in it?
4th item in portal setting area is "select portal start file" (select portal main file{index.html or another}....i have no idea what to do with this

as per 85146 member(in magTV setup thread ) i change setting in device ID area and i check mark to "use device MAC ID" . but still not able to make it work, i have blue screen and loading bar. nothing else....... i know u guys are gnuius and experts that why ure super moderator( asft) and big dady. please Helpme i already post so many threads in Mygica forum area, but i seem no one is coming foward to help me. ......please i need help me.:confused:
PLEASE HELP if any one know how to make it work thx.

UPDATE: I FIX IT. Thanks all the help,
Remember when u set the portal in MagTV in Portal setting area, U MUST ENABLE(check mark) INTERNAL PROTAL URL. AND USE THE SAME URL(http://11.iptvrocket.tv) , you used in "portal URL" (1st item in Portal setting). also enable the "use Device MAC ID" in the device Id area setting. ( it is in portal #1 configuration area, all u need to scroll down to it.) Most probably i will amke video and up load on you tub , i will post the link as soon as i did. :o

big dady
11-25-2015, 07:05 AM
Ok your serial number need to be 13 digits.
I would recommend to re-link your mac address with the mac last 6 from the magica box reload the portal 2 times