PDA

View Full Version : Remote that works with AVOV VIXO 2

wickedjoker
07-22-2015, 05:22 PM
I got sick of the IR remote that came with my Vixo 2 I decided to gamble on a remote and found this one on Amazon I think you can find it cheaper this was just the first link I found for the model I have. I have to say it is nice the buttons are soft and not so loud the mouse works perfect so far I have not had any issue with navigating with it so if you are in the market for your Vixo 2 i would give this a serious look.

http://www.amazon.com/Aerb-Wireless-Keyboard-Multifunctional-3-Gsensor/dp/B00K768DHY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437585435&sr=8-1&keywords=android+remote

pangasinan
07-24-2015, 03:01 PM
I have this remote,the problem with it is you can't hide the mouse pointer pointer indefinitely.
If you hold the cursor button for a few secs it disappears for a while,but returns back after a few minutes.

catz
07-24-2015, 03:11 PM
The upgrade fixed that for me.

Marley
07-24-2015, 04:13 PM
yea had lots problems before i updated the box if you look at my old thread said that many times

wickedjoker
07-24-2015, 04:21 PM
I have this remote,the problem with it is you can't hide the mouse pointer pointer indefinitely.
If you hold the cursor button for a few secs it disappears for a while,but returns back after a few minutes.

Strange I don't have that issue once I click the mouse button is is gone off the screen.

pangasinan
07-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Strange I don't have that issue once I click the mouse button is is gone off the screen.

I just double checked mine and it definitely comes back after about 30 secs,even the main review of the remote on the Amazon link you posted has the same issue... You must be lucky then.